Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 3004 3004
fu*k CASEY ANTHONY
 6 years ago '08        #62
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
Forgot oj was rich? Money buys innocence
And race did play a role in this like it or not...
not being racist just socially conscious
 6 years ago '10        #63
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 CutKidd21 said:
Tell that to Caylee Anthony

stupid fu*king f*ggot
Why would you say something so stupid for?? You're beyond ignorant. You just seek justice at any means and at all costs. Which is SAD.

If you can't do a job right, then you don't deserve to do it. They did theirs right by the LAW.

You're trying to go against what the justice system stands for just because of your emotions and it don't work that way my friend.
 6 years ago '04        #64
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 rek0nize said:
All irrelevant from a nobody. Juror's came through for the country and did their job as they were asked. If you want to send people to jail with a google search and a bunch of other non sense then you right ahead. Make sure y ou attend your jury duty summons in the future and make a difference!

Juror's made the right call by what was shown to them and you CANT accept it.

Justice system working as intended.
You're such a dumb f*ggot. You can't face the facts and admit the humans are prone to error and that these jurors didn't accept the overwhelming circumstantial evidence nor use common sense. You're such a f*ggot.

And I really don't give a fu*k but I served jury duty last year and we did acquit the person based on lack of evidence and the fact he had a good alibi. But in this case, she got caught lying and still these retarded a.ss jurors still acquit. You're a f*ggot a.ss bi*ch. You should be banned.
 6 years ago '04        #65
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Why would you say something so stupid for?? You're beyond ignorant. You just seek justice at any means and at all costs. Which is SAD.

If you can't do a job right, then you don't deserve to do it. They did theirs right by the LAW.

You're trying to go against what the justice system stands for just because of your emotions and it don't work that way my friend.
No, you're a f*ggot. You're failing to consider a little girl lost her life. Now go suck a million moon animal c*cks. And these jurors didn't do their job. They didn't accept the circumstantial evidence. You're just as stupid as them.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-06-2011 at 07:16 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #66
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 VerballyAbusive said:
No, you're a f*ggot. You're failing to consider a little girl lost her life. Now go suck a million moon animal c*cks.
exactly. I can't even continue speaking to that clown. I wish I could jump through this screen and put hands on him for being such a proud stupid fu*king idiot
 6 years ago '10        #67
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
No, you're a f*ggot. You're failing to consider a little girl lost her life. Now go suck a million moon animal c*cks.
Once again you keep letting the girl influence your decision, Yes its beyond sad, yes the juror's are sad, but they just couldnt find her guilty and its MORE than understandable.

Use your brain a little more please. Jesus christ this isnt rocket science.

The bi*ch is guilty, we understand that, but you cant just lock her up because of everybodys gut instincts. PROVE THAT sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #68
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
1st this whole purpose of the post is pretty funny
the "jurors sick to their stomach"
they made their decision no one put a gun to their heads
i mean you can feel regret or whatever but after one day
 6 years ago '10        #69
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
exactly. I can't even continue speaking to that clown. I wish I could jump through this screen and put hands on him for being such a proud stupid fu*king idiot
Once again you're speaking from emotion, you can't control them. That's why you would be a TERRIBLE juror.

You come to conclusions off of feelings and pure emotion versus facts.
 6 years ago '10        #70
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 BEAST7 said:
1st this whole purpose of the post is pretty funny
the "jurors sick to their stomach"
they made their decision no one put a gun to their heads
i mean you can feel regret or whatever but after one day
They feel that way, because they all know she's guilty, BUT they followed the rules of the justice system and HAD to find her not guilty based on what was put in front of them.
 07-06-2011, 07:19 PM         #71
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically the justice played b the book for once and it fu*ked them.
The name of the game is evidence.
Racism still exist more than ever but did it play a part in
The trial, mostly no as it is my own educated opinion
Almost everyone wanted this bi*ch to get sent to the row

If anything this is a strong testament to how your prayers and paying ties means
Jack sh*t in this universe, this bi*ch will go on to live a long fruitful life
,die at 83 nd peopl will say it was karma coming back to get her.
 6 years ago '10        #72
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
You're such a dumb f*ggot. You can't face the facts and admit the humans are prone to error and that these jurors didn't accept the overwhelming circumstantial evidence nor use common sense. You're such a f*ggot.

And I really don't give a fu*k but I served jury duty last year and we did acquit the person based on lack of evidence and the fact he had a good alibi. But in this case, she got caught lying and still these retarded a.ss jurors still acquit. You're a f*ggot a.ss bi*ch. You should be banned.
They accepted all NON overwelming circumstantial evidence and had more than enough common sense. You just can't accept that they did their job with perfection even though nobody likes the outcome that comes from it.
 6 years ago '08        #73
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Fras1788 said:
Yah, cause she's a white woman...thats why it "worked as intended" you throw a black woman up there, with a 2 year old baby....60 to life guaranteed no matter what.
 Soda Pop said:
I wont pretend to know how things would have turned out but I do realized the difference between innocent until proven guilty and guilty until proven innocent. Black people are not always given the benefit of a "fair" trial.
 6 years ago '04        #74
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Once again you keep letting the girl influence your decision, Yes its beyond sad, yes the juror's are sad, but they just couldnt find her guilty and its MORE than understandable.

Use your brain a little more please. Jesus christ this isnt rocket science.

The bi*ch is guilty, we understand that, but you cant just lock her up because of everybodys gut instincts. PROVE THAT sh*t
Try using your brain and considering the circumstantial evidence that I already proved is equivalent to direct evidence shows this bi*ch is guilty. How about you stop craving attention and open you're mind up to the facts. You just want to go against everyone so you can have the attention you're parents failed to give you as a child? You can't be that naive... You just can't. The circumstantial evidence is OVERWHELMING.
 07-06-2011, 07:22 PM         #75
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone care to tell us how little Caylee died?
 6 years ago '09        #76
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 SteveSS said:
Anyone care to tell us how little Caylee died?
by the hands of her mother

then mom went to the club 31 days straight
 6 years ago '10        #77
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Try using your brain and considering the circumstantial evidence that I already proved is equivalent to direct evidence shows this bi*ch is guilty. How about you stop craving attention and open you're mind up to the facts. You just want to go against everyone so you can have the attention you're parents failed to give you as a child? You can't be that naive... You just can't. The circumstantial evidence is OVERWHELMING.
No its not, and that's why she walked.

You think you're right and she's going to be free tomorrow. The juror's followed EXACTLY the justice system and its guidelines and made their decision. Just accept it and move on.

She might get her's someday, but maybe not. She has to live with the guilt and have a life where she has to hide.

The next set of 12 juror's would have made the same decision as well.
 6 years ago '04        #78
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
They accepted all NON overwelming circumstantial evidence and had more than enough common sense. You just can't accept that they did their job with perfection even though nobody likes the outcome that comes from it.
lol. Since when did a MOTHER not reporting their kid missing for 31 days become the norm? Or telling 911 that it's POINTLESS to look for her own daughter? Or lying multiple times to authorities about what happened to the daughter. I guess that's all normal sh*t reasonable people can conclude that no foul play exists. Any reasonable person can conclude that the mother obviously either k!lled the child or had something to do with it and should be charged with murder.

You're an UNREASONABLE person, I finally get it. I understand.
 07-06-2011, 07:25 PM         #79
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
by the hands of her mother

then mom went to the club 31 days straight
So, you have no idea how she died? Can't prove the Casey k!lled her? Oh, ok. Let's put this chick in the electric chair because of your hunch.
 6 years ago '04        #80
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
No its not, and that's why she walked.

You think you're right and she's going to be free tomorrow. The juror's followed EXACTLY the justice system and its guidelines and made their decision. Just accept it and move on.

She might get her's someday, but maybe not. She has to live with the guilt and have a life where she has to hide.

The next set of 12 juror's would have made the same decision as well.
I already showed you the facts. Circumstantial evidence is equivalent to direct evidence. WHy you think Scott Peterson is in jail?

Mr Unreasonable. That's how I view you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy