Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Majic_One said:
F*ck all u in here siding with this b*tch for real! It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out she had SOMETHING to do with it. Being involved in the murder of a child, whether you k!lled them yourself or helped to try and cover it up, you deserve to be fried!

Not reporting it for 31 days and having to be forced to do so after 30 days = Fried!

Going to the club while your two year old is "missing" = Fried!!

Lying about she's with the nanny (that does not exist!) = Fried!!!!

Telling the 911 operator that involving the cops in finding your 2yr was a "Big waste of time" = Fried!!!!

Falsely accusing your dad of raping you as a reason you weren't compelled to contact law enforcement = FRIED!!!

All the other 632 lies she told = FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all you b*tches talking bout OJ! They came back and ended that n*gga life later on. Held financially liable for something you were acquitted of is nonsense!

Exactly. The jurors were fu*king idiots and so is Reckonize! They all belong together have a big orgy with all the MOON ANIMALS that came down and k!lled the little girl may she rest in peace.
 6 years ago '04        #42
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
How long do they need to deliberate with such weak evidence and lack of evidence??? 10 hours is MORE than enough time for that weak case.

Johnny Cochran would have wrapped this case up in 2 weeks time and they would have came back in 3 hours with a not guilty verdict if he was her lawyer.
You're an absolute moron.
 6 years ago '06        #43
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 CutKidd21 said:
It's 2011 and they still have KKK ralleys down here

what the fu*k does the year have to do with anything idiot

I bet you think bc Obama president racism doesn't exist even though there are multiple stories of politicians calling him monkey and sh*t

aww sh*t that's not real it's 2011

moron

6 years ago '10        #44
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 CutKidd21 said:
I bet that slore could say she k!lled her daughter and your dumbass would still say "I didn't see it, I need more evidence"
Just because your easily influenced by some weak evidence and what the media says everyday for the last 3 years, don't mean the well educated smart people are as it showed with the 12 jurors.

Justice system working as intended.

You just have to remember everybody isn't ignorant in this world.
 6 years ago '10        #45
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Exactly. The jurors were fu*king idiots and so is Reckonize! They all belong together have a big orgy with all the MOON ANIMALS that came down and k!lled the little girl may she rest in peace.
They were well educated college graduates as I am. You're a weak/simple minded nobody.

Why do you have to be so Low Iq'd? Is it in your genes?
 07-06-2011, 06:56 PM         #46
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people claiming she won cus she's white is retarded. I bet some of those jurors had kids and even if not they are friends with someone who has kids. White, black, hispanic, asian name the race, k!lling a kid is fu*ked up to all ethnicities and the bottom line is that if there was evidence that she k!lled that lil girl then she'd get death penelty. This is the type of sh*t that would make u sick as a human, n*ggas stay mad that the justice system prevailed as sh*tty as it sounds in this particular case
 6 years ago '04        #47
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Your child missing for 31 days has NOTHING to do with her k!lling her.
You're a stupid a.ss son of a bi*ch.

A MOTHER has not only a moral but a LEGAL obligation to report the kid missing. And if anything happens to that child and the legal guardian doesn't know where the child is, they are legally responsible even if you can't pin point the murder on the mother. But this bi*ch not only did she get away with murder, she beat the child neglect charge. How the fu*k?

It's just all wrong. This shows we need to get rid of the double jeapordy law based on popular public opinion. Let's poll all the american citizens or have the president intervene to re try this hoe on all counts.
 6 years ago '09        #48
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rek0nize said:
Just because your easily influenced by some weak evidence and what the media says everyday for the last 3 years, don't mean the well educated smart people are as it showed with the 12 jurors.

You just have to remember everybody isn't ignorant in this world.
She didn't tell anyone her kid was missing for 31 DAYS. If her mom didn't call the cops it would of been longer. fu*kings.lut went to a wet tshirt contest after her kid had been missing for 4 days!!!! bi*ches car smelled like a dead person, Choloform found in her car, lied about a nanny taking her, lied MULTIPLE TIMES

and then smiled when she beat the case!!!!!

I WISH I COULD SLAP THE sh*t OUTTA YOU

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #49
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
They were well educated college graduates as I am. You're a weak/simple minded nobody.

Why do you have to be so Low Iq'd? Is it in your genes?
HAHAHA that's funny im a college educated former deans list got As in all my law courses so miss me with this sh*t and I have a decent a.ss job only 26 independent with all my sh*t together and black and made it out the hood so suck a d!ck you fu*king moon animal f*ggot.
 6 years ago '10        #50
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
She didn't tell anyone her kid was missing for 31 DAYS. If her mom didn't call the cops it would of been longer. fu*kings.lut went to a wet tshirt contest after her kid had been missing for 4 days!!!! bi*ches car smelled like a dead person, Choloform found in her car, lied about a nanny taking her, lied MULTIPLE TIMES

and then smiled when she beat the case!!!!!

I WISH I COULD SLAP THE sh*t OUTTA YOU

She smiled because she was happy she's not going to prison for life as YOU would as well.

All that evidence you just named is circumstantial and there wasn't a lot of it. Very obvious they couldn't send her away for life as they didn't.

Yes, she's guilty of something, but prove what that SOMETHING is next time and the next person in this situation WONT walk.

It's really not hard to understand, do you remember your multiplication tables from 5th grade??? Yeah... it's that easy.
 6 years ago '04        #51
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
I just cant comprehend how the hoe beat the child neglect charge after not reporting the kid missing for 31 days. HU? IS this real life?
 07-06-2011, 07:02 PM         #52
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how just bcuz ppl arent racist themselves they will try to convince you its never a factor..i wonder where some of yall are from.Im not saying it did or didnt play a part in this particular case but to say "its 2011 racism doesnt exist anymore" wont get you taken seriously anywhere.Racism is alive in California so i know damn well its alive everywhere else.

You cant prove to me that racism doesnt exist but i can prove to you that it does.

Innocent ppl go to jail & guilty ppl get off everyday..sh*t happens sometimes.This bi*ch is getting TOO much attention.

I think the media played a bigger part in this than racism did.
 6 years ago '10        #53
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
HAHAHA that's funny im a college educated former deans list got As in all my law courses so miss me with this sh*t and I have a decent a.ss job only 26 independent with all my sh*t together and black and made it out the hood so suck a d!ck you fu*king moon animal f*ggot.
All circumstantial evidence. You don't have any proof for me that you have all this.

Oh wait, I'm just supposed to believe somebody's word for it because of the astonishing evidence you showed me!!!!!

MY GOODNESSSSSS
 6 years ago '09        #54
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rek0nize said:
She smiled because she was happy she's not going to prison for life as YOU would as well.

All that evidence you just named is circumstantial and there wasn't a lot of it. Very obvious they couldn't send her away for life as they didn't.

Yes, she's guilty of something, but prove what that SOMETHING is next time and the next person in this situation WONT walk.

It's really not hard to understand, do you remember your multiplication tables from 5th grade??? Yeah... it's that easy.
False F*GGOT, if anyone close to me dies especially my KID, I'm not fu*king smiling.. I'm spending my entire life finding who did it and going to jail for k!lling them

She doesn't give a fu*k, know why you naive idiot... BECAUSE SHE k!llED HER
 6 years ago '04        #55
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:

Jeralyn Merritt | Website
Yes. The law recognizes two kinds of evidence, direct and circumstantial.

Direct evidence
is testimony by a witness about what he or she personally observed, heard or experienced.
Circumstantial evidence is indirect evidence. It allows the jury to infer, from other facts
presented and proven, that a particular fact or circumstance exists, even though there has been no
direct proof of it. The only limit on inferences drawn from proven facts is that they must be
logical and reasonable, and not just speculation.

Here's an easy example. Suppose when you
wake up tomorrow morning, the sidewalk outside your house is wet. Did it rain? There's no direct
evidence of that, since someone could have used a hose on the sidewalk. The law allows, but does
not require you to find from the fact of the wet sidewalk that it rained. In deciding whether the
wet sidewalk is proof that it rained, a court will tell you to consider all the evidence in light of
reason, experience and common sense.
When a jury retires to deliberate, it is instructed that
there is no legal distinction between direct and circumstantial evidence so far as proof is
concerned. It is up to them to determine how much weight to give any particular piece of evidence,
whether it be direct or circumstantial.
Answered on Apr 29th, 2005 at 12:20am

Now shut the fu*k up ignorant son of a bi*ch.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-06-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #56
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Freeze Me said:
Its funny how just bcuz ppl arent racist themselves they will try to convince you its never a factor..i wonder where some of yall are from.Im not saying it did or didnt play a part in this particular case but to say "its 2011 racism doesnt exist anymore" wont get you taken seriously anywhere.Racism is alive in California so i know damn well its alive everywhere else.

You cant prove to me that racism doesnt exist but i can prove to you that it does.

Innocent ppl go to jail & guilty ppl get off everyday..sh*t happens sometimes
mhmmmm and racism doesn't play a role EVERYDAY in cases.

Ppl actin like these juror's were hand picked from Alabama in the backwoods from a trailer park.

Racism sh*t is played out already. sh*t happens minimal here and there.
 6 years ago '09        #57
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
I just cant comprehend how the hoe beat the child neglect charge after not reporting the kid missing for 31 days. HU? IS this real life?
Something went down.. I don't give a fu*k what you say.. something dirty went down
 6 years ago '10        #58
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Jeralyn Merritt | Website
Yes. The law recognizes two kinds of evidence, direct and circumstantial.

Direct evidence
is testimony by a witness about what he or she personally observed, heard or experienced.
Circumstantial evidence is indirect evidence. It allows the jury to infer, from other facts
presented and proven, that a particular fact or circumstance exists, even though there has been no
direct proof of it. The only limit on inferences drawn from proven facts is that they must be
logical and reasonable, and not just speculation.

Here's an easy example. Suppose when you
wake up tomorrow morning, the sidewalk outside your house is wet. Did it rain? There's no direct
evidence of that, since someone could have used a hose on the sidewalk. The law allows, but does
not require you to find from the fact of the wet sidewalk that it rained. In deciding whether the
wet sidewalk is proof that it rained, a court will tell you to consider all the evidence in light of
reason, experience and common sense.
When a jury retires to deliberate, it is instructed that
there is no legal distinction between direct and circumstantial evidence so far as proof is
concerned. It is up to them to determine how much weight to give any particular piece of evidence,
whether it be direct or circumstantial.

Now shut the fu*k up ignorant son of a bi*ch.
All irrelevant from a nobody. Juror's came through for the country and did their job as they were asked. If you want to send people to jail with a google search and a bunch of other non sense then you right ahead. Make sure y ou attend your jury duty summons in the future and make a difference!

Juror's made the right call by what was shown to them and you CANT accept it.

6 years ago '09        #59
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rek0nize said:
All irrelevant from a nobody. Juror's came through for the country and did their job as they were asked. If you want to send people to jail with a google search and a bunch of other non sense then you right ahead. Make sure y ou attend your jury duty summons in the future and make a difference!

Juror's made the right call by what was shown to them and you CANT accept it.

Tell that to Caylee Anthony

stupid fu*king f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #60
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Freeze Me said:

Innocent ppl go to jail & guilty ppl get off everyday..sh*t happens sometimes.This bi*ch is getting TOO much attention.

I think the media played a bigger part in this than racism did.

it's even funnier when people who ARE racist themselves will try to convince you its never a factor...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy