Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,891 | Props total: 20992 20992
It's 2011 and these n*ggas are claiming that this case would have been completely different if Ms. Anthony was a black woman.

6 years ago '10        #22
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 keithbm1111 said:
They're so pathetic. So quick to point to racism
and you're pathetic when u think racism and white bias no longer exist
 6 years ago '10        #23
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 CutKidd21 said:
white guy from boston who doesn't believe in racism

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!

Washington isn't the president anymore my friend, time to get up with the times
 6 years ago '04        #24
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 keithbm1111 said:
They're so pathetic. So quick to point to racism
no you are pathetic. blacks and minorities have been gettin railroaded to prison and given biased all white juries and sh*t for decades. the OJ simpson case was one of a fu*kin kind where blacks FINALLY felt like the justice system worked in our favor, but not convicting a person when there is reasonable doubt. do you know how many white people have gotten off from k!lling blacks and ther minorites throughout history? hell the cop that shot oscar grant in cold blood only got two years for that sh*t. you stupid mofos need to quit thinking race isnt a factor. im not saying i wanted casey convicted, because if the evidence isnt there, she shouldnt be. but if it had been someone else i guarantee you the situation would have been different because history and recent history has proven that to be true
 6 years ago '09        #25
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 DJ Krayzie said:
It's 2011 and these n*ggas are claiming that this case would have been completely different if Ms. Anthony was a black woman.

It's 2011 and they still have KKK ralleys down here

what the fu*k does the year have to do with anything idiot

I bet you think bc Obama president racism doesn't exist eventhough there are multiple stories of politicians calling him monkey and sh*t

[video - click to view]

aww sh*t that's not real it's 2011

moron

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-06-2011 at 06:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #26
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Washington isn't the president anymore my friend, time to get up with the times

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

told you this fool thinks just bc obama is president racism ended

read that and wake the fu*k up
 07-06-2011, 06:24 PM         #27
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
That's all you need with the lack of evidence. You really need to use your brain.

And this proved JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKING AS INTENDED.

Do you even know anything about the justice system?

Go review court cases, specifically in that county, with a 95% conviction rate.

See how many cases reached a GUILTY verdict when everything was based on circumstantial evidence. I highly guarantee you that black men with less evidence have been convicted of murder when compared to Casey Anthony's case.

And let me tell you something else...

Her family was behind the entire thing as well. I guess the media showed some sort of clash between the parents and how they don't talk....that's bullsh*t. When the lawyer called up the mother and asked about the google searches...SHE SAID SHE DID IT. This was a huge blow as well to the prosecution. Her parents changed their story during the trial, raising doubt in the jury's mind.

fu*kings.lut.
 07-06-2011, 06:28 PM         #28
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love BX legal experts
 6 years ago '05        #29
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LOL...im so tired of white people talkin bout O.J.

do yall know how man n.iggas sttin in jail on less eveidence than in the casey trial? a bunch.

O.J. was famous..this white girl was made famous.....this could never happen to a regular black dude or girl in the streets

Funny how white people gotta go back all the way to O.J.

this girl got off..only cuz shes a pretty white girl..a black woman would be done and that black woman would get no media coverage.
 07-06-2011, 06:29 PM         #30
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen my n*ggas.. its not about race, every mother fu*ker in this country wishes the verdict read guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY likes that bi*ch, black or white!!! get over ur racist BS we got a black president bi*ch!!
 6 years ago '05        #31
Majic_One 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 61 61
F*ck all u in here siding with this b*tch for real! It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out she had SOMETHING to do with it. Being involved in the murder of a child, whether you k!lled them yourself or helped to try and cover it up, you deserve to be fried!

Not reporting it for 31 days and having to be forced to do so after 30 days = Fried!

Going to the club while your two year old is "missing" = Fried!!

Lying about she's with the nanny (that does not exist!) = Fried!!!!

Telling the 911 operator that involving the cops in finding your 2yr was a "Big waste of time" = Fried!!!!

Falsely accusing your dad of raping you as a reason you weren't compelled to contact law enforcement = FRIED!!!

All the other 632 lies she told = FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all you b*tches talking bout OJ! They came back and ended that n*gga life later on. Held financially liable for something you were acquitted of is nonsense!
 07-06-2011, 06:32 PM         #32
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FRESCO THE 13TH said:

[pic - click to view]

babies?
your mother was on trial for being a filthy wh0ore and the jury found her...

GUILTY on all counts!
 6 years ago '10        #33
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Majic_One said:
F*ck all u in here siding with this b*tch for real! It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out she had SOMETHING to do with it. Being involved in the murder of a child, whether you k!lled them yourself or helped to try and cover it up, you deserve to be fried!

Not reporting it for 31 days and having to be forced to do so after 30 days = Fried!

Telling the 911 operator that involving the cops in finding your 2yr was a "Big waste of time" = Fried!!!!

Falsely accusing your dad of raping you as a reason you weren't compelled to contact law enforcement = FRIED!!!

And for all you b*tches talking bout OJ! They came back and ended that n*gga life later on. Held financially liable for something you were acquitted of is nonsense!
Nobody is siding with her, see you're another person who just DONT GET IT. All we are saying is you have to have enough EVIDENCE to put somebody away for life.

This was for the good of the future of our justice system, you dont need people putting people away for life who MIGHT be innocent because they have a gut instinct.

Your child missing for 31 days has NOTHING to do with her k!lling her.
 6 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Majic_One said:

you sound like the dude from the worldstar video

and oj went to jail because he is a dumb a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #35
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Syringe said:
you didn't want to come to that verdict yet came up with it after only one day of deliberation.....

They should have said guilty from jump. Now they wanna be sick about the sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #36
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Fras1788 said:
Yah, cause she's a white woman...thats why it "worked as intended" you throw a black woman up there, with a 2 year old baby....60 to life guaranteed no matter what.
I was just thinking about that...what would happen if it was a black woman.

fu*ked up nonetheless
 6 years ago '10        #37
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 DJ Krayzie said:

Would it have not been?
 6 years ago '09        #38
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Nobody is siding with her, see you're another person who just DONT GET IT. All we are saying is you have to have enough EVIDENCE to put somebody away for life.

This was for the good of the future of our justice system, you dont need people putting people away for life who MIGHT be innocent because they have a gut instinct.

I bet that slore could say she k!lled her daughter and your dumbass would still say "I didn't see it, I need more evidence"
 6 years ago '10        #39
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 rek0nize said:

he said she had something to do with it whether it be doing it herself, accidentally, or covering it up
 6 years ago '10        #40
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
How long do they need to deliberate with such weak evidence and lack of evidence??? 10 hours is MORE than enough time for that weak case.

Johnny Cochran would have wrapped this case up in 2 weeks time and they would have came back in 3 hours with a not guilty verdict if he was her lawyer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy