most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #221
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Alot of fu*kin bi*ching in here. Bottom line, the prosecution fu*kin failed. Everybody should be pointing their hate twords them because they are the ones that dropped the ball.
 07-11-2011, 12:32 PM         #222
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of u here sound like a lynch mob. All emotional and bent outta shape. And that's why u are not lawyers/judges and no one needs to take ur opinion seriously.

Try this out...

I'm walking down the street. The person beside me gets shot. Their blood spatters on my shirt. I run away. When the police show up at my crib to question me, I'm shaken up and tell them I wasn't there and didn't see sh*t (because I know that I can be next for snitching/I was taught to never trust the cops).

In your eyes, I am guilty, and should be put to death. And that my friends, is why u are morons.
 6 years ago '05        #223
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
This case was so disturbing on so many levels. I, like many of you, am still disgusted by the outcome of this case. I know there are those that will argue that the trial by jury system is flawed and some say that this jury got it right by following the law. I am on the side of "they got it wrong" and didn't follow their civic duty by doing what is just and right in terms of deliberation. For that they will be forever known in my mind as the Pinellas Pinheads. Why? Because of the reoccurring theme coming from each juror and alternate that has come forth and will come forth. Each one of them has said it so far in an interview. That statement is ...."We don't think she is innocent!" Before anyone attributes that to say "oh, that just means they thought she was not innocent of lying to police...um no! Look at the context of which they were providing said statement. It was in reference to the murder charges.

Here is the first thing that boils my blood each time a PP comes forward uttering these words. First lets look at the first thing we all know about the law without being lawyers...the presumption of innocence. "innocent until proven guilty". It doesn't say " not guilty until proven guilty". So if they say that she is not innocent...then that means?....................I'll wait.

2nd. Now i know that regarding what i just said someone will say that it has to be proven with evidence. I agree. But this is reality. We know that in this day of law we have circumstantial evidence cases where you will not have that "smoking gun" or "CSI moment". The PPs knew this was a circumstantial case from the giddy up. So that means you have to work with the evidence before you. Now we get to the second reoccurring theme from the PPs. "We discounted evidence that the Pros presented because it didn't paint a picture for us. Thus NOT GUILTY!" "We wish we had more evidence to put her away." "We felt is was an accident that got away from them but we don't know how Caylee died" WHAAAAT!
How can you discount evidence that is presented to you when it has not been impeached during the course of being presented to you. Aren't you SUPPOSED to discount anything that has no basis, no evidence to support a theory, and not proveable. So lets look at those things that the PPs subscribed to an came to the conclusion of NG!
1) Drowning- no evidence, no proof of ladder being up.
2) Accident- no evidence, no basis
3) GA involved- No evidence, cell pings and wrk records show he was nowhere near home that day.
4) GA involved cause he lied about River Cruz- Really? Show me the DNA to prove affair. Testimony from either is he said/ she said. See Monica Lewski dress or any other s3xual case that was overturned by DNA evidence years later.
5) Molestation- no evidence whatsoever but they probably bought it.

Now lets looks at what they supposedly "threw out or discounted"
1) 31 days
2) Duct tape
3) Chloroform in trunk
4) Cell phone pings
5) Hours of jailhouse testimony.
6) "Fantasy of Forensics"- ie blow flies, banding, air samples, decomposition, adipocere, etc.
7) I could go on and on but i won't

Guess what PPs you had the evidence but you chose to discount it and not even review it! I love the question that Vinnie Politan proposed to every Defensive Attorney and none of them could answer it. They all kept dancing around and not even answering it. "Give me one reasonable scenario to explain the evidence that was presented that doesn't point to KC Anthony!"
I think the PPs rushed to judgement and even more so got it wrong.

The last thing i will say is I am one that hope she comes here to TEXAS. 'Cause if she screws up here....have no fear....we convict here on circumstantial evidence cases. I know some will say we got it wrong with Durst but check the track record.

Last edited by Doomque; 07-11-2011 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: spelling
 6 years ago '04        #224
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 Like Kobe said:
OJ simpson is the only black man in the history of america to get away with anything

white ppl will never get over that huh
what about all the black people who got off on murder charges in NO?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy