Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 egotistical said:
I will say this again... you can't point the finger at any given person for this verdict...

The Jury - Did not spend enough time figuring the case out, did not take notes, did not know the correct definition of "reason of doubt". They had too many factors in their mind, the fact if they said she was guilty, she would die. When time isn't suppose to be a factor in a guilty or non guilty trial. Its either she did it or not.

The Prosecutor - he overcharged the time based on the amount of evidence. he did not piece the clues together, answering who, what, when, why, where... He was also why too confident.

Criminal Justice System - It has many flaws in the jury selection process, and many flaws in some of the rules.

It ridiculous to argue either way as pissed as I was, I came to the sense that she will be walking home in a few days... if we like it or not..
Yeah, her sentencing is live right now in the court room. It starts officiall at 6am Pacific. She may be walking in about 1 hour
 6 years ago '04        #202
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
 SiqkWidaPen said:
i just hope for all yall that say yall would have convicted her of first degree murder or murder period... that if i get in trouble with the law and have to have jury trial that none of yall are in the jury cuz i could be 100% innocent and yall would send me str8 to jail
this makes no sense... the bi*ch did it... it was just a bad job on the prosecutor, jury, and flaws in the system why she got off... I don't think anybody in their right mind thinks she did not do it or had a lot to do with the death, I am certain she had at least 70 percent and maybe the dad was the other 30 percent.

Based on how everything was presented with the prosecutor. How tired the jury was dealing with the case, probably a lot of strong opinion people, and the flaws in the justice system I would have plead "not guilty" too..
 6 years ago '04        #203
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 egotistical said:
this makes no sense... the bi*ch did it... it was just a bad job on the prosecutor, jury, and flaws in the system why she got off... I don't think anybody in their right mind thinks she did not do it or had a lot to do with the death, I am certain she had at least 70 percent and maybe the dad was the other 30 percent.

Based on how everything was presented with the prosecutor. How tired the jury was dealing with the case, probably a lot of strong opinion people, and the flaws in the justice system I would have plead "not guilty" too..
i said could be, im just sayin lets take away all the media sensation leading up to the trial and everything lets just say nancy grace didn use this for ratings for 3 yrs and i was on trial for the same thing yall would find me guilty, with no hard proof...

i never once said she didn k!ll her daughter they just couldnt prove it...and hypothetically what if she was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to death then it all comes out that she didn k!ll her and she accidentally died or something...you willing to live with that on ur conscience that you were the reason a innocent person was k!lled?
 6 years ago '04        #204
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
Sooo basically I can get a way with murder if i hide the body long enough to where u cant prove how the person died?? **duly noted**
 6 years ago '10        #205
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
A lot of people are getting away with their own facts. The jury did prove motive...they showed several instances as to why Casey would k!ll her baby so that she could live "The Good Life", and she's not the only mother to do so. Child Protective Services would prove it's not rare

There was enough evidence to convict...the jury were just afraid and wanted practically video tape evidence to convict

Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
Whether people want to admit it or not....there's a lot of reasons OJ got off. And quite frankly...Johnny Cochran put a whole lot more doubt and made a WAYYYY better case than what Casey's lawyers did. There's no comparison....and I doubt a similar athlete would get away with what OJ got away with

Quite frankly...the statistics prove that minorities are more likely to get longer sentences...be sentenced....and get the death penalty. OJ was part of the 5% that didn't

If Casey was black...it wouldn't even make big news. If she was black and k!lled a white baby....yea she'd be toast. If she was fat or less attractive...chances are she'd be screwed. She got away with murder..
 6 years ago '11        #206
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
 keithbm1111 said:
They're so pathetic. So quick to point to racism
ummmmmmm whose "they're" referring to??
 6 years ago '08        #207
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9118 9118
 rek0nize said:
Don't put racism into the mix. That just shows your lack of intelligence. The color of skin would have not made a difference you just like to believe that.
this imbecile
 07-07-2011, 11:54 PM         #208
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it just me... or hasn't it occurred to anyone that maybe these jurors where out for a more lucrative investment for themselves? Let's be honest... if the girl would it been convicted, none of us would it been talking about this sh*t and even if they came out and talk about the case, nobody is going to really give a fu*k. But, if you declare that girl innocent and provide 1 of the biggest upsets since the OJ trial, this jurors are not only going to get pay from doing interviews, but many other lucrative endorsements like books deals and even a movie can be more beneficial to their pockets than a guilty verdict.

It sounds like I'm reaching... but when you think about it, no one can be that stupid enough to believe that wh0ore was fu*king innocent. I mean... even if you read the interview, this 1 bi*ch has let us know that they knew she was guilty and the evidence was there, but they decided to turn a left cheek for bullsh*t reasons. No mother that I know out there would it behave the way that she did and even with the FBI testifying against her which was the most credible testimony or the strongest piece of evidence that completely made her guilty in all 5 senses, there's no way in hell this bi*ch should it gotten away and anyone that believes her innocence clearly lacks any fu*king common sense or has no grasp or concept about reality.

Honestly... people need to stop watching so much fu*king CSI... because that sh*t is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Because from there dumb fu*k decision, I got a feeling this idiots are both avid and gullible idiots that would buy that bullsh*t.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 07-08-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #209
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Illuminati said:
this imbecile
I didn't realize EVERYBODY was a bigot in our country. I guess I forgot to take that into consideration.
 6 years ago '08        #210
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
I read through 11 pages of 1 poster explaining a murder trial and another poster mistaking child neglect for murder. In a sense 1 in the same thing yes, yet....they went to trial for a murder.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chia-Like; 07-08-2011 at 02:06 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #211
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Majic_One said:
F*ck all u in here siding with this b*tch for real! It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out she had SOMETHING to do with it. Being involved in the murder of a child, whether you k!lled them yourself or helped to try and cover it up, you deserve to be fried!

Not reporting it for 31 days and having to be forced to do so after 30 days = Fried!

Going to the club while your two year old is "missing" = Fried!!

Lying about she's with the nanny (that does not exist!) = Fried!!!!

Telling the 911 operator that involving the cops in finding your 2yr was a "Big waste of time" = Fried!!!!

Falsely accusing your dad of raping you as a reason you weren't compelled to contact law enforcement = FRIED!!!

All the other 632 lies she told = FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all you b*tches talking bout OJ! They came back and ended that n*gga life later on. Held financially liable for something you were acquitted of is nonsense!
truth!

VerballyAbusive said:
I just cant comprehend how the hoe beat the child neglect charge after not reporting the kid missing for 31 days. HU? IS this real life?
USA Justice System

CutKidd21 said:
False F*GGOT, if anyone close to me dies especially my KID, I'm not fu*king smiling.. I'm spending my entire life finding who did it and going to jail for k!lling them

She doesn't give a fu*k, know why you naive idiot... BECAUSE SHE k!llED HER
what gets me is she wants more kids. the nerve of this child murderings.lut

VerballyAbusive said:
Hey everybody who has kids, it's now okay "according to the law" to go clubbing for 30 days with no knowledge of where your kid is. You won't even get charged with child neglect charges. America is the best.

And REKONIZE agrees :). Thanks man. You're a total douche.
the american way #hoesbewinning

TrapBoi said:
Actually he is right to an extent. I was reading a blog by this white lady called "if Casey Anthony were black" and this WHITE lady gave about four or five examples of cases similar to this case but not as popular in the media where black patents, both mothers and fathers were found guilty. Those similar cases were also based on circumstantial evidence but yet the outcome produced guilty verdicts. So he is right when he makes that coment. You can Google thY blog also. Just Google "if Casey Anthony were black" and that blog should be within the first five links that come up in the results
I'ma have to check that out, props fam.

SiqkWidaPen said:
i just hope for all yall that say yall would have convicted her of first degree murder or murder period... that if i get in trouble with the law and have to have jury trial that none of yall are in the jury cuz i could be 100% innocent and yall would send me str8 to jail
we talkin bout as.lut murdering a child of hers that she didnt want. come on fam

this verdict just further proves that #hoesbewinning
 6 years ago '05        #212
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Basically the justice played b the book for once and it fu*ked them.
The name of the game is evidence.
Racism still exist more than ever but did it play a part in
The trial, mostly no as it is my own educated opinion
Almost everyone wanted this bi*ch to get sent to the row

If anything this is a strong testament to how your prayers and paying ties means
Jack sh*t in this universe, this bi*ch will go on to live a long fruitful life
,die at 83 nd peopl will say it was karma coming back to get her.
Your statement was very true up until you talk about prayers and karma. one thing we can all agree on is that this wh0ore was guilty wether she was convicted or not and we are ALL angry. Now as far Karma think about this...How many other people in this country are angry about it too? it only takes one of those angry people to go and take theyre anger into action. Casey Anthony will be dead in 2 years or less. And if shes not dead shes going to be abused wherever she goes.
 07-08-2011, 03:19 AM         #213
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #214
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,138 | Props total: 328 328
yo im starting to think these pro casey trolls are cointel ...sh*t seems fishy how theres like two main people prefusely defending her murdering a.ss....some dumb n*ggas are actually falling for it to
 6 years ago '10        #215
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
 rek0nize said:
Don't put racism into the mix. That just shows your lack of intelligence. The color of skin would have not made a difference you just like to believe that.
yea racism doesnt exist at all
just black ppl perpetuating a myth
race means absolutely nothing in america
 6 years ago '10        #216
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
OJ simpson is the only black man in the history of america to get away with anything

white ppl will never get over that huh
 6 years ago '09        #217
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
My cousins gets 7 years for intent of distribution. This b*tch k!lled a 2-3 year old girl, lied possibly about everything except the colour of her panties and will walk out a free woman in 5 days.
 6 years ago '10        #218
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I thought this was worth posting. It's a quote from an article by Marcia Clark

This jury was sequestered for more than two months. When jurors are forced to spend day and night with each other, apart from their families and friends, they become a tribe unto themselves. Because they only have each other for company, and because most people prefer harmony to discord, there’s a natural desire to cooperate, to compromise in order to reach agreement. And they have no safe retreat. If they disagree with their fellow jurors, they can’t go home to a husband, a wife, a friend, where they can regroup and marshal their energies. Make no mistake about it, sequestration is no picnic and I have sympathy and respect for the jurors who put up with that incredible hardship.
The interesting thing about that is....as humans we always love to believe that our decisions are based on our intellect and not outside influences. But "group-think"...as has been studied for a long time is very real...

Here's the article :

Last edited by Smoke500; 07-08-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM         #219
j e t s life 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
All that really needed to be said. Whether you believe she did it or not...if you still don't know in Closing Arguments how she died, how can you prove she was k!lled vs an accident and subsequent cover-up.
They showed a motive, forensics is what they prosecution had lack of evidence on
 6 years ago '08        #220
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

american justice system at its best...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy