Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,138 | Props total: 319 319
 rek0nize said:
Wrong.

They went by the justice systems rules. They didn't let their emotions take over like you're doing with your verdict. BASED on what was provided to them as evidence.
stop feeding me this bullsh*t, you pro child k!ller troll ...this bi*ch guilty as hell and the jurors are dumb stupid coward fu*ks ...now go back to your day job of ruthlessly defending a child k!ller you heartless prick
 6 years ago '10        #182
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Final Boss said:
stop feeding me this bullsh*t, you pro child k!ller troll ...this bi*ch guilty as hell and the jurors are dumb stupid coward fu*ks ...now go back to your day job of ruthlessly defending a child k!ller you heartless prick
Of course the woman is guilty, juror's know that too. You can't break the laws of the justice system when the evidence isn't there.

What happens when somebody on stand is actually innocent over k!lling somebody, and somebody like yourself with all this emotion built up goes ahead and sends somebody to prison for life?? That's why the jurors followed the system.

Justice system working as intended, even though she is guilty of something.

Stop being simple minded and think outside of the box please. You just want justice at all costs, you can care less about what was presented in the case.
 6 years ago '05        #183
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
its not a bout race its about money..and what race has most of it in the US?
 6 years ago '10        #184
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 luvdahaze said:
its not a bout race its about money..and what race has most of it in the US?
Well white people, but OJ had the money to a.ssemble the 1995 Lawyer dream team.

Cochran running the point
Shapiro at the 2 guard
Kardashian coming off the bench

Money definitely helped him.

He wouldn't have beat that sh*t with a public defender.
 6 years ago '10        #185
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
let me think
her kid died in their pool (R.I.P.)
She panicked
she wrapped her in duct tape and threw her in the car
and threw her in the swamp
that's what she is saying that happened, right?
 6 years ago '10        #186
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 BEAST7 said:
let me think
her kid died in their pool (R.I.P.)
She panicked
she wrapped her in duct tape and threw her in the car
and threw her in the swamp
that's what she is saying that happened, right?
Tried to blame the father as well in dumping the body, but pretty much all of that yes.
 07-07-2011, 01:54 AM         #187
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not one person on that jury had the balls to say i think she's guilty. buncha strugglers.
 6 years ago '10        #188
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 KingoBling said:
not one person on that jury had the balls to say i think she's guilty. buncha strugglers.
It's pretty much the other way around. They had the balls to stick to the justice system and not just say Guilty as a lot of people would have done.
 6 years ago '04        #189
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 rek0nize said:
Don't put racism into the mix. That just shows your lack of intelligence. The color of skin would have not made a difference you just like to believe that.
Actually he is right to an extent. I was reading a blog by this white lady called "if Casey Anthony were black" and this WHITE lady gave about four or five examples of cases similar to this case but not as popular in the media where black patents, both mothers and fathers were found guilty. Those similar cases were also based on circumstantial evidence but yet the outcome produced guilty verdicts. So he is right when he makes that coment. You can Google thY blog also. Just Google "if Casey Anthony were black" and that blog should be within the first five links that come up in the results
 6 years ago '10        #190
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
Actually he is right to an extent. I was reading a blog by this white lady called "if Casey Anthony were black" and this WHITE lady gave about four or five examples of cases similar to this case but not as popular in the media where black patents, both mothers and fathers were found guilty. Those similar cases were also based on circumstantial evidence but yet the outcome produced guilty verdicts. So he is right when he makes that coment. You can Google thY blog also. Just Google "if Casey Anthony were black" and that blog should be within the first five links that come up in the results
Those juror's found there was enough evidence to charge those people with guilty verdicts. Just so happens they were black, while it may have been circumstantial evidence, they felt there was enough of it to charge her.

This woman getting off is like 1 in a 1,000 cases. It definitely wasn't because of racism or money or any of that for this case, for Christ sake's she had a PUBLIC DEFENDER as her lawyer. Prosecution just dropped the ball in this one.
 07-07-2011, 03:05 AM         #191
blackdutchk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas then got 60 years for crack with no evidence its not speculation facts are facts Shorty was guilty.....its a race thing and I hope the jury enjoy that bribe money....
 6 years ago '10        #192
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 blackdutchk said:
n*ggas then got 60 years for crack with no evidence its not speculation facts are facts Shorty was guilty.....its a race thing and I hope the jury enjoy that bribe money....

That is crack, this is murder. Those were different juror's with different minds.

Justice system working as intended.

Of course it was a race thing!!!!

The white jurors all loved this poor white girl SOOOO much they had to say not guilty!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't post garbage that isn't even fit for the National Enquirer in here anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #193
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
i just hope for all yall that say yall would have convicted her of first degree murder or murder period... that if i get in trouble with the law and have to have jury trial that none of yall are in the jury cuz i could be 100% innocent and yall would send me str8 to jail
 07-07-2011, 03:20 AM         #194
blackdutchk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see u missed my point smfh lol u just debated with everybody who disagreed with ur point. OK got off for murder then got what 72 for what? Stealing his own stuff back? Gtfoh if u think racial railroding don't exist....my homeboy got 15 for a b&e he ain't even commit, truth be told evidence is 1/3 of the determining factor in murder trials drug trials etc ...is all I was saying lol but hey u entilted to your opinion and I rekonize that lol
 6 years ago '04        #195
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 hockeysniper said:
the jurors would've sent a dangerous precedent if they convicted her since the evidence was entirely circumstantial. and their decision would've ultimately been overturned on appeal.

the prosecution should've charged her with child neglect to keep her in jail for a few more years though.
They did charge her with child neglect but the most retarded jury ever in the history of the united states found her not guilty.

They've now set the precedent that it's okay to not know where your kid is for 30 days while you're out partying. And furthermore, many people are on death row for all circumstantial evidence.

This whole trial sets a dangerous precedent.
 6 years ago '04        #196
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
And in the American Justice system which is designed to lock up minorities and is extremely FLAWED, selling crack is worse than murder. So we really shouldn't be surprised about this outcome in an extremely flawed system.
 6 years ago '10        #197
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Syringe said:
you didn't want to come to that verdict yet came up with it after only one day of deliberation.....

its only a couple that felt she was guilty.....when you get hung like that the rest put pressure on you and there is always a hustler/smooth talker that gets you to flip.
 6 years ago '04        #198
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #199
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
They did charge her with child neglect but the most retarded jury ever in the history of the united states found her not guilty.

They've now set the precedent that it's okay to not know where your kid is for 30 days while you're out partying. And furthermore, many people are on death row for all circumstantial evidence.

This whole trial sets a dangerous precedent.
I know for a fact now that you didn't watch anything on this case. Why do you think the search party organization wants to sue her now??? BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE WAS DEAD THE WHOLE TIME.

Did you even watch anything about this case besides the verdict day?? She was NOT missing for 30 days.

Why do you think she got charged with lying for??

Did you even watch the case??

THey opened up their defense with stating she drowned. THEREFORE SHE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MISSING AS SHE WAS DEAD.
 6 years ago '04        #200
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1466 1466
I will say this again... you can't point the finger at any given person for this verdict...

The Jury - Did not spend enough time figuring the case out, did not take notes, did not know the correct definition of "reason of doubt". They had too many factors in their mind, the fact if they said she was guilty, she would die. When time isn't suppose to be a factor in a guilty or non guilty trial. Its either she did it or not. Also, they let a lot of confusion in the case cloud their minds... they saw as if we are confused, we shouldn't k!ll her..

The Prosecutor - he overcharged the time based on the amount of evidence. he did not piece the clues together, answering who, what, when, why, where... He was also why too confident.

Criminal Justice System - It has many flaws in the jury selection process, and many flaws in some of the rules.

It ridiculous to argue either way as pissed as I was, I came to the sense that she will be walking home in a few days... if we like it or not..

Last edited by egotistical; 07-07-2011 at 07:58 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago