Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
9333 pageviews
232 comments

jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict

[pic - click to view]

Casey Anthony juror Jennifer Ford said today that she and the other jurors cried and were "sick to our stomachs" after voting to acquit Casey Anthony of charges that she k!lled her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."

The jury's jaw dropping not guilty verdict shocked court observers, but it was also a difficult moment for the panel, Ford said in an exclusive interview with ABC News. No one from the jury was willing to come out and talk to the media in the hours after the verdict.

"Everyone wonders why we didn't speak to the media right away," Ford said. "It was because we were sick to our stomach to get that verdict. We were crying and not just the women. It was emotional and we weren't ready. We wanted to do it with integrity and not contribute to the sensationalism of the trial."

Instead of murder, Casey Anthony, 25, was found guilty of four counts of lying to law enforcement and could be released from jail as early as Thursday.

Ford praised the jurors.

"They picked a great bunch of people, such high integrity. And there was high morale," she said. "We all joked. We are like a big group of cousins."

Casey Anthony Prosecutor: 'All Came Down to Cause of death'

Earlier today, the prosecutor and an alternate juror agreed on why the jury had refused to convict Anthony: They couldn't prove how little Caylee Anthony died.

"It all came down to the evidence," said Florida state attorney Jeff Ashton on "The View." "I think ultimately it all came down to -- at least from what the one alternate said -- it came down to the cause of death."

Russell Huekler, one of five alternate jurors who were present for all the testimony and sequestered along with the 12 other jurors, said today that he would have delivered the same verdict and that he was shocked by the public outrage over the trial's outcome.

"The prosecution failed to prove their case and there was reasonable doubt. Again, they didn't show us how Caylee died. They didn't show us a motive. I'm sorry people feel that way. ... These were 17 total jurors. They really listened to this case and kept an open mind," Huekler said.

Prosecution was hampered by the fact that Caylee Anthony's body wasn't discovered until six months after she disappeared. She was found lying in a swampy, wooded area. Her body was so badly decomposed that the autopsy could not determine a cause of death and stated only that she was a victim of homicide by undetermined means.

[pic - click to view]

Casey Anthony Juror Says They Were Sick to Stomach Over Not Guilty Verdict - ABC News

232 comments for "Jul 6 - Casey Anthony Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict"

6 years ago '07        #2
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
you didn't want to come to that verdict yet came up with it after only one day of deliberation.....

6 years ago '10        #3
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235

[pic - click to view]

babies?
 6 years ago '10        #4
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Syringe said:
you didn't want to come to that verdict yet came up with it after only one day of deliberation.....

That's all you need with the lack of evidence. You really need to use your brain.

And this proved JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKING AS INTENDED.
 6 years ago '08        #5
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12142 12142
"The prosecution failed to prove their case and there was reasonable doubt. Again, they didn't show us how Caylee died. They didn't show us a motive.
All that really needed to be said. Whether you believe she did it or not...if you still don't know in Closing Arguments how she died, how can you prove she was k!lled vs an accident and subsequent cover-up.
 6 years ago '10        #6
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Yah, cause she's a white woman...thats why it "worked as intended" you throw a black woman up there, with a 2 year old baby....60 to life guaranteed no matter what.
Don't put racism into the mix. That just shows your lack of intelligence. The color of skin would have not made a difference you just like to believe that.
 07-06-2011, 05:54 PM         #7
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Yah, cause she's a white woman...thats why it "worked as intended" you throw a black woman up there, with a 2 year old baby....60 to life guaranteed no matter what.
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

wtf is up with ppl and this race sh*t?
 6 years ago '08        #8
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 rek0nize said:
Don't put racism into the mix. That just shows your lack of intelligence. The color of skin would have not made a difference you just like to believe that.
 6 years ago '04        #9
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Mike Nitty said:
All that really needed to be said. Whether you believe she did it or not...if you still don't know in Closing Arguments how she died, how can you prove she was k!lled vs an accident and subsequent cover-up.
basically
 6 years ago '09        #10
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rek0nize said:
 07-06-2011, 06:09 PM         #11
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The outrage should be with the prosecution and state since they according to the jurors' didn't provide enough evidence to get a conviction. I think they were hoping for the jurors' just to convict on emotion and commonsense. I thought she was guilty, her lies and her parents lies made up my mind.
 6 years ago '08        #12
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 rek0nize said:
I wont pretend to know how things would have turned out but I do realized the difference between innocent until proven guilty and guilty until proven innocent. Black people are not always given the benefit of a "fair" trial.
 6 years ago '06        #13
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

OJ simpson was charged with k!lling a white woman.......and the n*gga beat the case.

OJ was a once in a lifetime case. n*ggas before and since OJ have been wrongfully convicted in a staggering amount of numbers.

But the prosecution fu*ked up the same way OJ's did. They got the case of an era on their desks and tried to make an example of the defendant.

Even your average street n*gga knows you can't pen first degree murder on somebody without willful intent. They just hated her as a person and tried to do whatever they could to off her.

Casey's lawyers was like
 6 years ago '08        #14
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

the oj trial was a charade to take heat off the lapd/king verdict
 6 years ago '09        #15
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

You're stupid as fu*k

OJ simpson is a black CELEBRITY who was wholesome as sh*t before the case. People couldn't believe this dude k!lled anyone

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Casey anthony is just some random slore k!ller

Take a black or hispanic regular a.ss 25 yr old woman withs.lutty a.ss pics all over the net and the same circumstances as this case and that bi*ch is GOING TO JAIL

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-06-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #16
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga...

They're so pathetic. So quick to point to racism
 6 years ago '04        #17
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
im surprise nobody tried to compare this to the child in nc
but then again i don't know what happened after they all got arrested though
 6 years ago '10        #18
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
he's lying. throughout the trial the jury barely took any notes, and they looked bored and withdrawn every time the prosecution presented their case. so it's like they already made their minds up that casey anthony was not guilty. word to nancy grace.
 6 years ago '10        #19
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
It doesn't show my lack of intelligence, this statement shows your lack of intelligence. How can a simple statement like that, of something that you're only comparing to the OJ TRIAL...THATS ALL YOU'RE COMPARING IT TO. You know how many trials happen per year where innocent people get locked up? That OJ trial was a joke, and honestly look at where he ended up...back in prison. I'm basically just saying if you had the same recipe. A black woman, who supposedly k!lled her daughter, in the state of Florida, I GUARANTEE it would of been a different outcome, I GUARANTEE that. The OJ sh*t was just unreal, but I'm not talking about the OJ case, I'm talking about this fu*king case. Do some research there, "playboy."

Your guarantee means nothing and is irrelevant. Color of skin would have not made a difference. These were not hillbilly white trash jurors there, these were educated people.

Just because you think with a racist mind, doesn't mean everybody else will.

Stop with your low iq'd racism rants. Nobody is buying it but other racist people.
 6 years ago '09        #20
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
They're so pathetic. So quick to point to racism
white guy from boston who doesn't believe in racism

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy