Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
Noooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
 6 years ago '05        #22
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
What a stupid a.ss n*gga.... I mean, I'm a Beasley supporter and I wish well for him, but he'll never grow up. He's one of those forever immature people. A lifelong idiot. He's the type of dude who shouldn't be allowed to bring children into this world.

Why are you driving with weed if you're a professional basketball first of all? Get someone to pick that sh*t up for you, or if you're rolling out get someone to drive behind you with it. And if you absolutely HAVE to drive with it, why the fu*k are you going 19 over the speed limit KNOWING that you're likely driving a nice a.ss car while being a young black n*gga with braids in your hair and rap music probably blasting as well? Yeah, like some racist honkey cop isn't just waiting for your black a.ss at every corner.

He's stupid as sh*t.
 07-06-2011, 03:16 PM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
What a stupid a.ss n*gga.... I mean, I'm a Beasley supporter and I wish well for him, but he'll never grow up. He's one of those forever immature people. A lifelong idiot. He's the type of dude who shouldn't be allowed to bring children into this world.

Why are you driving with weed if you're a professional basketball first of all? Get someone to pick that sh*t up for you, or if you're rolling out get someone to drive behind you with it. And if you absolutely HAVE to drive with it, why the fu*k are you going 19 over the speed limit KNOWING that you're likely driving a nice a.ss car while being a young black n*gga with braids in your hair and rap music probably blasting as well? Yeah, like some racist honkey cop isn't just waiting for your black a.ss at every corner.

He's stupid as sh*t.
Haslem says hi

but he got off
 6 years ago '05        #24
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
Beasley's ceiling is/was high
Not that high. He isn't even capable of grabbing 12 boards per game at his maximum potential. People overrate his rebounding ability because of the numbers he put up at Kansas State. He's nothing more than an above average rebounder, really. Super average for his size.

Beasley is one of those players that will forever put up good scoring numbers on bad teams. He's not a high impact player at all. He just doesn't play winning basketball. Doesn't do ANY of the little things it takes to win games.
 6 years ago '08        #25
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 2 Pistolz said:
why the fu*k are you going 19 over the speed limit KNOWING that you're likely driving a nice a.ss car while being a young black n*gga with braids in your hair and rap music probably blasting as well? Yeah, like some racist honkey isn't just waiting for your black a.ss at every corner.
...or waiting for him on boxden so they can talk crazy from the comfort of their computers
 6 years ago '05        #26
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Haslem says hi

but he got off

I can't defend UD and I know he still smokes, hell, I'm partially high right now myself (sh*t man, got paranoid and thought someone was creeping me - blew my fu*king high quick).... I bet he won't be dumb enough to get caught with it again though.
 6 years ago '05        #27
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
...or waiting for him on boxden so they can talk crazy from the comfort of their computers
You're implying that I'd be afraid to say what I am saying here face to face with the guy?

Oh yeah, lemme not speak on how I feel since I'm speaking from the computer.
 6 years ago '05        #28
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 2 Pistolz said:
Not that high. He isn't even capable of grabbing 12 boards per game at his maximum potential. People overrate his rebounding ability because of the numbers he put up at Kansas State. He's nothing more than an above average rebounder, really. Super average for his size.

Beasley is one of those players that will forever put up good scoring numbers on bad teams. He's not a high impact player at all. He just doesn't play winning basketball. Doesn't do ANY of the little things it takes to win games.
and u can see the future u know how his whole career is gonna turn out. man stfu

dude barely been in the league avg 19 &5 u talking about him like he is a bust

stfu. why everyone acting like if u smoke weed that makes u an animal or something

chill the fu*k out bi*ch if pat didnt come up with the big 3 He still be in south beach . even pat said he is a great player but he is young give him some damn time who da fu*k are u to judge wtf have u done
 6 years ago '05        #29
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
lol @ bx n*ggas who know nothing about basket ball trying to tell someone they reach there ceiling barely 4 years in the league. sad thing is u guys really think u know ha ha stfu
 6 years ago '10        #30
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
and u can see the future u know how his whole career is gonna turn out. man stfu

stfu. why everyone acting like if u smoke weed that makes u an animal or something

chill the fu*k out bi*ch if pat didnt come up with the big 3 He still be in south beach . even pat said he is a great player but he is young give him some damn time who da fu*k are u to judge wtf have u done

Dam GUNIT-FINEST really coming at n*ggas heads today.
 6 years ago '11        #31
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
lol he's only 22.....i honestly dont know many mature 22 year olds.
 6 years ago '06        #32
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
SuperCoolBeas is the man!

He can get 27/8 if he worked hard, dont get me wrong.. He's a strong rebounder but I think he's found his true position at SF in the NBA..

Beas on the Nets is a good look though
 6 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

naw im just tried of n*ggas who prob leaving at home with there fam rite now talking crazy.

dude is 22 in the fu*king nba of course he gonna make some mistake but damn dude talking bout him like he bum stop it
 6 years ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

Who am I to judge? I'm a basketball fan like all of us are and we're talking about basketball here. That's what we do. You don't need any credentials to state your opinion, you fu*king idiot.

First of all you have no idea what you're talking about.... I'm not calling anyone an animal for smoking weed. I smoke weed and have smoked weed since I was damn near 13-14 years old. I support legalization. I just don't support fu*king idiots who drive around carelessly with that sh*t, especially in Beasley's situation.

I'm also not calling him a bust. Your reading comprehension skills suck as do the rest of your basic life skills, but we all knew that already. I've seen more of Beasley than you have to base my opinion on him, and I'll say it again.... he'll always get his points as long as he's given the minutes, but as of RIGHT NOW he's nothing more than a scorer. He contributes nothing else to a basketball game. That is fact.

And Pat Riley HATED Michael Beasley. He had to be talked into taking him over Mayo. He was going to be traded regardless of what happened, and all Heat fans know that. YOU need to STFU, because you have no idea what you're talking about, and you never have an idea of what you're talking about. You need to off yourself as a matter of fact.
 6 years ago '05        #35
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

He always goes at people.... that's the only way he gets noticed on here. No one notices him for his actual sports knowledge or anything. Dude is a fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #36
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
naw im just tried of n*ggas who prob leaving at home with there fam rite now talking crazy.
My point exactly. fu*king idiot. k!ll yourself.

You'd suck d!ck for my college degree and resume bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #37
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
weed or pain k!llers the system is just fu*ked up to me
 6 years ago '11        #38
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Weed don't really fu*k with you, if you were a bum before weed it will make you more bummy but you're weak if weed makes you a bum.

Nick Diaz has fu*ked dudes up stoned off his a.ss.
 07-06-2011, 03:43 PM         #39
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear they should just legalize chronic. In most states it's just a slap on the wrist now a days, and almost all people that smoke it are chill as fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #40
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,733 | Props total: 13128 13128
leaving and there
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy