Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5744 5744
 ondatpurple said:
sit your sissy a.ss down somewhere. ol token male in the feminist movement a.ss n*gga
You dumbasses still dont get it. Ol' highschool mentality a.ss n*ggas. This ain't about saving a female. This is about not running ya mouf. Tell me one good thing that has come out of this for Shia.

Jay Aye Three said:
Wouldn't man-code be to let your fellow man know what kind of slore he's housing?
I don't think that's his boy, and if it was you tell him only, not the whole world.

NO RELIGION said:

what I've been saying for the past week,that n*gga violated the G-Code running his mouth.
EXACTLY

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 07-06-2011 at 06:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 NO RELIGION said:

what I've been saying for the past week,that n*gga violated the G-Code running his mouth.
What makes you think bi*ches wouldn't want to get with him still?
 6 years ago '10        #103
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 FrankAndBeans said:
You dumbasses still dont get it. Ol' highschool mentality a.ss n*ggas. This ain't about saving a female. This is about not running ya mouf. Tell me one good thing that has come out of this for Shia.

I don't think that's his boy, and if it was you tell him only, not the whole world.

EXACTLY
I dont know why you are worried about if bi*ches will fu*k with shia after this

keep it 100, it aint about some "g code" to you. you lookin at this from brian austin green's perspective. you sitting there thinkin "damn I wouldn't want some n*gga exposing my wife to the world like that"

stop cryin n*gga. charge it to the game and keep it movin.
 07-06-2011, 07:05 PM         #104
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trock34 said:
Shia da don
 6 years ago '04        #105
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
M.Fox got beef w/ ladiesman217
 6 years ago '11        #106
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NO RELIGION said:

Uh no, G-code = money over bi*ches

His press that he got with this sh*t = more money.

You sound like a pansy a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #107
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
I died laughin when I saw that

I keep telling people that 1st transformers was a classic
 6 years ago '05        #108
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 Spiffy said:
Shia Labeouf is a fukin moron. How you gonna kiss & tell and risk other bi*ches in the industry to not fu*k with you cuz they worried about the press.
lmao why they creeping in the first place? LOL

celebrities stupid... lol
 6 years ago '10        #109
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5744 5744
 ondatpurple said:
keep it 100, it aint about some "g code" to you. you lookin at this from brian austin green's perspective. you sitting there thinkin "damn I wouldn't want some n*gga exposing my wife to the world like that"
You reaching.

I ain't looking at it from anyone's perspective. I'm just calling Shia out as a lame for kissing and telling. THAT'S WHAT KIDS DO. This is no different from them highschool dudes who smash they teachers then run they mouf and wind up gettin people fired...while simultaneously decreasing the odds of f*ckin that teacher or another one in the school ever again.

Shia is lame for talking publicly about hooking up with Megan. I don't understand why yall prop'n him like this sh*t was cool. How old are yall?

Agentzer0oo0 said:
What makes you think bi*ches wouldn't want to get with him still?
Of course every girl in the world won't disregard him, but some will. Especially the celebrities. A lot of people don't like to f*ck the person who talks they business. Shia did some Katt Stacks/Karrine Steffans sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #110
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #111
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 FrankAndBeans said:
You reaching.

I ain't looking at it from anyone's perspective. I'm just calling Shia out as a lame for kissing and telling. THAT'S WHAT KIDS DO. This is no different from them highschool dudes who smash they teachers then run they mouf and wind up gettin people fired...while simultaneously decreasing the odds of f*ckin that teacher or another one in the school ever again.

Shia is lame for talking publicly about hooking up with Megan. I don't understand why yall prop'n him like this sh*t was cool. How old are yall?
1st off, you ain't seen entourage? Hollywood is a bunch of kids.

2nd, you must not know anything about publicity sounding all butt hurt like this. This is a W for Shia, only homo's like you get butt hurt.

Of course every girl in the world won't disregard him, but some will. Especially the celebrities. A lot of people don't like to f*ck the person who talks they business. Shia did some Katt Stacks/Karrine Steffans sh*t.
Like you know Hollywood, GTFOH you fu*kin sewer rat bum n*gga.

You tellin another dude he's reaching adn you comparing Shia to Katt Stacks/Super head now?

fu*kin delusional clown.
 6 years ago '05        #112
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 KeepinItTrill said:
she's the one that crept around, and they're mad at Shia for airing her ho a.ss out? fu*k outta here
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

shia da don. but man what do u expect she with dude everyday for 6 months and there on a so called Break smh . that code for women to bes.lut and give u that weak as excuses . Break is suppose to be break from your spouse and get yourself rite.

now take time to fu*k other ppl. Women are hoes these days fu*k getting married Wayne was dead on
 6 years ago '08        #113
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #114
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 ghost8 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #115
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Didn't Shia also pull that sh*t with Adrian Grenier's aka Vinnie Chase's girl also?...she was in the whip when he flipped it over and it came out he skeeted on her while she was with him.. of course that broad Megan is a smut but this dude is grimy as f*ck not just for going after broads that are involved but then pulling super-head maneuvers and snitchin' afterwards...
 6 years ago '08        #116
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
I'd just like to see I know her auntie... thatisall
 6 years ago '06        #117
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
david silver lost
 6 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
You reaching.

That is very ironic How in the world did he do some Katt stacks sh*t? How?

Let's make an example that it's hip-hop. If a rapper such as 50 cent or Eminem or idk Lil Wayne said that, would they be doing Superhead sh*t or is it that he's keepin it real? I think I can see where you're coming from but you're on some superman save a hoe type sh*t homie lol. Shia did a boss move with Megan.

Is he a d!ck for saying it to the public? Yea.

But should he be crucified & considered a snitch? hell no
 6 years ago '04        #119
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It was an immature thing for him to broadcast it.
 6 years ago '10        #120
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 KREW said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy