Megan Fox 'In Tears' Over Shia Labeouf Hook-Up Confession

most viewed right now
 237
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 177
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-06-2011, 04:49 PM         #41
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHIA SHIA SHIA. now i know he was fu*king that joint all crazy. sh*t f it. it made for a decent part 2
 6 years ago '10        #42
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
Either this thread just attracted all the immature f*gs or there are more in the world than I thought. Shia should know better than to run his mouth like that. What good does it do? Win him cool points? All he did was fu*k up a relationship and scare away future pus*y. Shia is a lame and he probably just started getting decent pus*y via his acting. You dont air people business like that. fu*k this dude. If Megan wanted her husband to know Megan should be the one to tell him.

I fu*kin hate kiss and tell bi*ch n*ggas like this. Yall some lames for co-signing this highschool behavior.
 6 years ago '07        #43
TMC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 ghost8 said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #44
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
megan fox is cryings.lut tears, likes.luts always do when they get exposed
 6 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 SM said:

"Megan's been in tears, and is apologizing to Brian -- even though technically she didn't do anything wrong since they were on a break... They are so angry at Shia," a source tells OK Magazine.



[video - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




like i said in the other thread BAG knew and he probably w/ other girls
 6 years ago '10        #46
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 ondatpurple said:
megan fox is cryings.lut tears, likes.luts always do when they get exposed
Man get the f*ck off Boxden and go experience the world so u can realise how fu*kin dumb you sound. Situations like this and muthafu*kas like Shia make sh*t difficult.
 6 years ago '07        #47
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,607 | Props total: 3236 3236
 FrankAndBeans said:
Either this thread just attracted all the immature f*gs or there are more in the world than I thought. Shia should know better than to run his mouth like that. What good does it do? Win him cool points? All he did was fu*k up a relationship and scare away future pus*y. Shia is a lame and he probably just started getting decent pus*y via his acting. You dont air people business like that. fu*k this dude. If Megan wanted her husband to know Megan should be the one to tell him.

I fu*kin hate kiss and tell bi*ch n*ggas like this. Yall some lames for co-signing this highschool behavior.


Find one post that bigs Shia up for spilling the beans. The fact of the matter is that he did tell the world that he hit Megan Fox and I'll prop Shia for fu*king her. Your right that was very immature of him though.
 6 years ago '04        #48
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
megan fox? is it 2009 still?
 6 years ago '09        #49
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19330 19330
 FrankAndBeans said:
Either this thread just attracted all the immature f*gs or there are more in the world than I thought. Shia should know better than to run his mouth like that. What good does it do? Win him cool points? All he did was fu*k up a relationship and scare away future pus*y. Shia is a lame and he probably just started getting decent pus*y via his acting. You dont air people business like that. fu*k this dude. If Megan wanted her husband to know Megan should be the one to tell him.

I fu*kin hate kiss and tell bi*ch n*ggas like this. Yall some lames for co-signing this highschool behavior.
hmmm you seem like a captain save a bi*ch simp lame n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #50
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 FrankAndBeans said:
Either this thread just attracted all the immature f*gs or there are more in the world than I thought. Shia should know better than to run his mouth like that. What good does it do? Win him cool points? All he did was fu*k up a relationship and scare away future pus*y. Shia is a lame and he probably just started getting decent pus*y via his acting. You dont air people business like that. fu*k this dude. If Megan wanted her husband to know Megan should be the one to tell him.

I fu*kin hate kiss and tell bi*ch n*ggas like this. Yall some lames for co-signing this highschool behavior.
why are you saying fu*k him though? he was single (I think) and she was in a high profile long-term relationship that was on "hiatus." Who's more at fault here, her for actually fu*king the dude or him for admitting to fu*king her? Be real.
 07-06-2011, 05:05 PM         #51
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^EXACTLY i can't believe this FrankAndBeans n*gga said, "Situations like this and muthafu*kas like Shia make sh*t difficult."

THIS n*gga HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN CHEATED ON

sounding like Brain Austin Green right now.

case closed.
 6 years ago '10        #52
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 KeepinItTrill said:
why are you saying fu*k him though? he was single (I think) and she was in a high profile long-term relationship that was on "hiatus." Who's more at fault here, her for actually fu*king the dude or him for admitting to fu*king her? Be real.
As a man he supposed to keep that sh*t to himself. What he did was some gossip girl sh*t. Im not talking about the relationship aspect, but man-code.
 6 years ago '07        #53
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 KeepinItTrill said:
why are you saying fu*k him though? he was single (I think) and she was in a high profile long-term relationship that was on "hiatus." Who's more at fault here, her for actually fu*king the dude or him for admitting to fu*king her? Be real.
and to be honest its really neither of their faults.. they were both technically single. ah well she'll get over it
 6 years ago '07        #54
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 FrankAndBeans said:
As a man he supposed to keep that sh*t to himself. What he did was some gossip girl sh*t. Im not talking about the relationship aspect, but man-code.
he doesn't know bag like that i'm sure either way didn't he get asked the ?
 6 years ago '07        #55
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 FrankAndBeans said:
As a man he supposed to keep that sh*t to himself. What he did was some gossip girl sh*t. Im not talking about the relationship aspect, but man-code.
what?


 TH35 said:
and to be honest its really neither of their faults.. they were both technically single. ah well she'll get over it
it's not but people can't get mad at him for being honest

there's too many hush hush situations that get exposed sooner or later, so I personally find it refreshing that he is as open and honest as he is

I mean if Megan was single and she fu*ked him then she should just (wo) man up to it. It's not like she's known for being a good actress anyways
 6 years ago '04        #56
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Jeet Kune Do said:
They mad at Shia?


He didn't do anything but bang her biscuit while she wasn't with that wigger

[video - click to view]

This my sh*t though......sit back and blaze up.....
 6 years ago '10        #57
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Got Cheeve? said:
^EXACTLY i can't believe this FrankAndBeans n*gga said, "Situations like this and muthafu*kas like Shia make sh*t difficult."

THIS n*gga HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN CHEATED ON

sounding like Brain Austin Green right now.

case closed.
n*gga if I was a scorned dude that been cheated on then Id be all for Shia's approach. Its obvious yall some dry d!ck children that has yet to hold secrets with consequences. Bragging on who you slept with is highschool sh*t that has no benefit but many downfalls.
 6 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 FrankAndBeans said:
n*gga if I was a scorned dude that been cheated on then Id be all for Shia's approach. Its obvious yall some dry d!ck children that has yet to hold secrets with consequences. Bragging on who you slept with is highschool sh*t that has no benefit but many downfalls.
I don't think he was bragging, they asked a question and he was honest about it.

don't really see why he'd need to brag given his status to be honest.
 6 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 KeepinItTrill said:
I don't think he was bragging, they asked a question and he was honest about it.

don't really see why he'd need to brag given his status to be honest.
Basically, and it seemed like he wasn't even comfortable about it saying the phrase "I don't know" 12 times. Ultimately she'll get over it and they'll
[spoiler - click to view]

make up.
 6 years ago '10        #60
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 KeepinItTrill said:
I don't think he was bragging, they asked a question and he was honest about it.

don't really see why he'd need to brag given his status to be honest.
He was bragging. Dont be stupid.

Most time when people spill the beans like Shia did they get asked by someone. Out of respect for Megan and her relationship he should have said "no". Just because someone ask dont mean u have to tell. Its never cool to talk publicly about fu*king someone's current wife.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy