The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 kaboose said:
9 pages deep and nobody is complaining about the wed/thur/sunday timeslots?
whats the problem?
 6 years ago '05        #162
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 kaboose said:
9 pages deep and nobody is complaining about the wed/thur/sunday timeslots?
You prefer the old Sun/Tues/Thurs? I kind of do, to, spreads it out more evenly. One good thing about it is after the Wednesday episode you know you only have to wait one day for a new ep, though.
 6 years ago '04        #163
space
space
idk i dont even notice..it all the same to me.
 6 years ago '05        #164
space
space
 Drug Free said:
idk i dont even notice..it all the same to me.
Summer is just BRUTAL for TV, and I have something to watch on Wednesdays already (Through The Wormhole), so I wouldn't mind it being on Tuesdays.

Sh*t, even during the fall/winter/spring there is never sh*t on on Tuesdays. Worst TV day of the week year round. Well, Saturday is actually the worst day, but who the hell wants to stay home and watch TV on a Saturday.
 6 years ago '04        #165
space
space
idk i always find sh*t to watch during the summer..im working more this summer tho so i rarely catch big brother live, i gotta dvr them and watch them when i get home.

royal pains and white collar are great

im not the type to care about spoilers tho. i watch big brother after dark so im gonna find out anyway.
 6 years ago '06        #166
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I dunno why, but I feel like Rachel and Brendon are almost overplaying the game...

I know it's "big brother" and you dont wanna get caught slipping, but jesus...
 6 years ago '05        #167
space
space
 ThaShark316 said:
I dunno why, but I feel like Rachel and Brendon are almost overplaying the game...

I know it's "big brother" and you dont wanna get caught slipping, but jesus...
Rachel is an idiot. But Jeff and Jordan would have been stupid to put them up. As long as they are in the house, Jeff and Jordan are the secondary targets of the new people.

Danielle is in such a nice spot right now. Nobody in the house has a problem with her, nobody is gonna be gunning for her any time soon, and she's real close with all of the most powerful people in the house. On both sides. It couldn't have worked out any better for her so far.
 6 years ago '08        #168
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Jeff >>>>>>

Way to lay down the law and tell Rachel what it is, always respected Kurt Warner 2.0 ...And i hope Dom wins the whole thing he's the only newbie i can respect i want either him or Jeff/Jordan to win it

Edit: and can somebody gif Rachel stomping off crying into the bush, i'm in tears right now watching that

Last edited by Main Event; 07-20-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #169
space
space
 Main Event said:
Jeff >>>>>>

Way to lay down the law and tell Rachel what it is, always respected Kurt Warner 2.0 ...And i hope Dom wins the whole thing he's the only newbie i can respect i want either him or Jeff/Jordan to win it
No love for Danielle?
 6 years ago '10        #170
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Main Event said:
Jeff >>>>>>

yessir i knew Jeff always hated Rachel he got at her & brenden aint do shyt

Jeff and jordan should just team up with danielle and Dom and gun 4 Redhead and her bi*ch a.ss fiance
 6 years ago '08        #171
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Reppindaburghh said:
No love for Danielle?
Yeah i respect her too, i wouldnt mind her winning now that d!ck is gone
 6 years ago '05        #172
space
space
 Gottagat said:
yessir i knew Jeff always hated Rachel he got at her & brenden aint do shyt

Jeff and jordan should just team up with danielle and Dom and gun 4 Redhead and her bi*ch a.ss fiance
Way to early for that.

Ghostface Wu said:
stupid move by Jordan.
How so? The only other legitimate option was to put up Kalia and Lawon, but neither of them are a threat in any way to Jordan. Cassie may have been a potential ally, but Rachel and Brendon are much stronger allies to have in the house. And on top of that, they are bigger targets than Jeff and Jordan. If any new person other than Dom wins HOH, Rachel and Brendon most likely are going up. Shelly is kind of a wild-card, she might take the risk-free route and put up Kalia and Lawon if she were to win HOH. If Jordan backdoored Rachel/Brendon and Rachel went home, Brendon and Danielle would both be gunning for Jeff and Jordan. Doing what she did she now still has Brendon, Rachel, Danielle, Jeff, and Shelly as allies. Plus all she has to do is wait out the next few weeks and one of the new people will win HOH and they will do her dirty work for her and put Brendon and Rachel up.

Putting up Brendon and Rachel and breaking up her alliance this early in the game would have been horrible gameplay. You always want somebody still in the house who is a bigger target then you. Thats Big Brother 101.
 6 years ago '04        #173
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I'm all for whoever comes up with the plan to get out Rachel. The only thing that will suck is Brendon is a good competitor and if he sticks around and wins a few things we are going to see A.) The people we like go home and B.) Non stop about how he is avenging the ugly a.ss love of his life. We can't win em all guys lol
 6 years ago '05        #174
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Reppindaburghh said:
No love for Danielle?
id smash the fu*k outta that girl
 6 years ago '05        #175
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I think either Jeff or Danielle is going to win. This season is going to get better when they start playing singles.

The only reason why Rachel wants Cassi gone is for personal reasons. She did the sme thing last year w/ Kristen.

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 07-21-2011 at 08:14 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #176
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
Whoever was kept wouldn't be able to participate in anything other than the voting so Brennan and Danielle really had no affect on that outcome. Each of the vets left have atleast one ally so I don't think it's too outside the box to believe it would have benefited Jordan to continue her relationship with Cassie and having her have her back.
What? That only lasts one more week. You are thinking short term, Jordan and Jeff are thinking long term. This is really not a complex thing to think about. It's strategy 101. Have 4 strong allies (Jeff, Rachel, Brendan, Danielle) , 2 weak allies (Shelly and Porsche), and nobody in the house having you as their #1 target - Or have 2 strong allies (Jeff and Cassie), 1 weak ally (Potentially Shelly), and have 2 strong competitors (Rachel/Brendon and Danielle) and 1 weak competitor (As far as we can tell) (Potentially Porsche) having you as their #1 target.

It's WAYYYYY to early in the game for a huge move like that. How long have you been watching this show? Like I said, they are much better off waiting for one of the new people to win HOH and do their dirty work for them.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-21-2011 at 11:03 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #177
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Brendon and Rachel seem like they workout all da time
 6 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
What? That only lasts one more week. You are thinking short term, Jordan and Jeff are thinking long term. This is really not a complex thing to think about. It's strategy 101. Have 4 strong allies (Jeff, Rachel, Brendan, Danielle) , 2 weak allies (Shelly and Porsche), and nobody in the house having you as their #1 target - Or have 2 strong allies (Jeff and Cassie), 1 weak ally (Potentially Shelly), and have 2 strong competitors (Rachel/Brendon and Danielle) and 1 weak competitor (As far as we can tell) (Potentially Porsche) having you as their #1 target.

It's WAYYYYY to early in the game for a huge move like that. How long have you been watching this show? Like I said, they are much better off waiting for one of the new people to win HOH and do their dirty work for them.
nah man..putting rachel and brendon up would have been the PERFECT move for not only jeff and jordan..but for brendon aswell.

everyone hates rachel, its no secret. jordan was worried about trouble in her alliance but besides danielle RACHEL AND BRENDON were her only alliance...get rachel out and then jeff jordan and danielle arent the "Vets" anymore..they just became part of the house...rachel was the one who was making everyone take sides...if she was gone, the target would be off jeff and jordans back because they did everyone in the house a huge favor by getting rid of rachel.

the only thing jordan had to worry about was the hell rachel would have put her through untill she left. other than that, once rachel was gone, jeff and jordan are extremely likeable and no one would EVER put them up. its only vets vs new kids because rachel and brendon drew that line in the sand,
 6 years ago '05        #179
space
space
Agree to disagree, I suppose. I think that would have been an incredibly dumb move.

Edit: Ghostface, did you just say Brendon and Rachel haven't ever won anything? Last season Rachel won 2 HOH's and Brendon won 2. Brendon also won 3 Veto's. Not to mention the food comp's, which I can't find results for. This season they've already won an HOH and a Veto, as well as a food comp. That's 50 percent of all challenges so far this season. But they aren't competitors?

They are GREAT allies to have. They will win competitions for you, while at the same time remaining a bigger target than you.

Trust me, I hate them just as much if not more than you do. But it'd have been a stupid move this early in the game when they need to stick together.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-21-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 07-21-2011, 03:01 PM         #180
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Have I ever expressed what a vomit Rachel and Brendan are as human beings before?

Yup... I think I have.

Well, here I am again. smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy