The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
 Reppindaburghh said:
....not gonna happen. Kalia just voted with the Vets. They are gonna put up Shelly and Cassie and aim to get rid of Cassie. If they win veto, Dom and Adam go up. Not spoilers, just logical speculation.
Prolly gonna be the other way around from what you said, actually.
 6 years ago '04        #142
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
CBS wouldnt waste their time if he had a warrant. There were plenty of other people to get ratings rather than count on d!ck for 6 days.
 6 years ago '05        #143
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Menace718 said:
CBS wouldnt waste their time if he had a warrant. There were plenty of other people to get ratings rather than count on d!ck for 6 days.
I was suggesting they didn't know he had a warrant. It may have been issued after he left for the house. Obviously they wouldn't let a guy with an outstanding warrant on the show.
 6 years ago '05        #144
space
space
By the way Julie is an ignorant/dumb bi*ch for asking Danielle if she loved her dad live on National television. That was awkward as fu*k. I can't stand Julie. We need Jeff Probst hosting this damn show. The GOAT host.
 6 years ago '10        #145
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Reppindaburghh said:
By the way Julie is an ignorant/dumb bi*ch for asking Danielle if she loved her dad live on National television. That was awkward as fu*k. I can't stand Julie. We need Jeff Probst hosting this damn show. The GOAT host.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #146
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
yeah Chen can be a douche sometimes. i love when houseguests give her sh*t right back and get testy with her
 07-15-2011, 08:44 AM         #147
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knew that prissy fat pig Kalia was a fukken dumb hoe...
 6 years ago '09        #148
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Illstreet said:
Knew that prissy fat pig Kalia was a fukken dumb hoe...
i peeped that on 1......i dont know why the set it up like this, its just gonna be a fukkin massacre on these newbies, watching people shoot fish in a barrel isnt exciting, and i still believe big brother is wrigged, mostly on the competitions.......the producers control that sh*t

i remeber the first babana game, all the newbies had cream, choclate, and all that sh*t drenched all over them and evil dikk was on the banana with a semi clean shirt and hardly any stains on him, i was like "big brother is back at it again"
 6 years ago '05        #149
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Reppindaburghh said:
....not gonna happen. Kalia just voted with the Vets. They are gonna put up Shelly and Cassie and aim to get rid of Cassie. If they win veto, Dom and Adam go up. Not spoilers, just logical speculation.
The plan is to put up
[spoiler - click to view]

and aim to get rid of

6 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
The plan is to put up

and aim to get rid of

Jeff and Brendon currently are pressuring her to do that, but Rachel is pressuring her to put up

She is telling her that

Jordan, even though I like the girl a lot, is stupid enough to succumb to Rachel's tactics.
 6 years ago '04        #151
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Reppindaburghh said:
No, d!ck DEFINITELY wanted to do it. He wanted to win twice, to 1 up Will.

Interesting point somebody brought up tonight to me, d!ck may have had a warrant out for his arrest.

Think about it, he was in the house for 6 days and everything was fine, no trouble whatsoever. There are rumors circulating on the web that duo's are entering the house, but no confirmation by CBS of who those duo's are until the show airs last Thursday. Thursday night, around the time d!ck appeared on the show, he gets called to the diary room and sent home. Probably the police waited to confirm he was the house guest, perhaps even contacted CBS beforehand asking about it but they couldn't confirm or deny because of contractual obligations and keeping the duo's a secret until air time. Once he was revealed the authorities contacted CBS letting them know about a warrant that was issued for d!cks arrest.

They had to let him go to appear at the magistrate or what not, and they could not let him back in the house because he may have been privy to information that went on on the live feeds that night/the following day, and people all over the internet would have been screaming that the season was rigged. Got his charges dropped, and that would explain why he will not reveal what the fu*k he had to leave for other than saying "It was a personal emergency", probably embarrassed about whatever the warrant was for.

Makes sense, .
except for the fact he would have totally admit he had a warrant for his arrest. he said someone who was there for him in the past had an emergency. period.
 6 years ago '05        #152
space
space
 Drug Free said:
except for the fact he would have totally admit he had a warrant for his arrest. he said someone who was there for him in the past had an emergency. period.
Not saying thats true at all, it's just a theory I heard. And it is very possible that he wasn't aware that there was a warrant for his arrest. Happens all the time. From what I read he said he had a personal emergency. I didn't read the quote that said somebody who was there for him in the past had an emergency. Not saying the quote is wrong at all, just saying I didn't hear it which is why the theory that was brought up to me made sense.

Edit: Misread your post. You're saying after the fact he would have admitted to us that he had a warrant for his arrest and thats why he had to leave? Not necessarily. Perhaps his girlfriend pressed charges for a.ssault or something the day he was leaving for the show, perhaps they got into an argument about her not wanting him to go back on the show, and then she dropped the charges when he got out. That's not something he'd just come out and admit publicly. That's embarrassing. Just speculation, not speaking as if that theory is fact.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-15-2011 at 05:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #153
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not saying thats true at all, it's just a theory I heard. And it is very possible that he wasn't aware that there was a warrant for his arrest. Happens all the time. From what I read he said he had a personal emergency. I didn't read the quote that said somebody who was there for him in the past had an emergency. Not saying the quote is wrong at all, just saying I didn't hear it which is why the theory that was brought up to me made sense.

Edit: Misread your post. You're saying after the fact he would have admitted to us that he had a warrant for his arrest and thats why he had to leave? Not necessarily. Perhaps his girlfriend pressed charges for a.ssault or something the day he was leaving for the show, perhaps they got into an argument about her not wanting him to go back on the show, and then she dropped the charges when he got out. That's not something he'd just come out and admit publicly. That's embarrassing. Just speculation, not speaking as if that theory is fact.
hes evel d!ck..hes synonymous with controversy...if he had a warrant out of his arrest he would totally tell everyone.

in his video interview for RTV he said "someone who has been there in the past for me had an emergency and i needed to be by their side"
 6 years ago '05        #154
space
space
Nominations are,

6 years ago '06        #155
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
I have a feeling Lawon or whatever his name is gonna end up winning this. He has the perfect strategy. He's laying low, avoiding confrontations for the first few weeks.
 6 years ago '05        #156
space
space
Veto winners are,

6 years ago '05        #157
space
space
That was a pretty damn good episode. I am really, really impressed with Dom's game. I could see him doing some major damage this season. I'm enjoying this season so far.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-18-2011 at 10:07 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #158
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
i can't stand this Kalia b!tch
 6 years ago '04        #159
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
yeah i think we all knew that bi*ch was gonna be annoying and a drama queen. who couldnt tell that the minute she opened her mouth the first episode
 6 years ago '08        #160
kaboose 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
9 pages deep and nobody is complaining about the wed/thur/sunday timeslots?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy