The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1341
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
america really loves danielle btw..
 6 years ago '05        #1342
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
alright. I'm finna head to bed but got a quick comment

this is the worst season I've ever seen. all around. aside from season 1 obviously. but yea, not interesting in any way. before y'all ask "well, why did you watch?" Because I love the show. I started watching in season 6 and haven't missed a season since. I even went back and watched seasons 2-5 and this is easily the least entertaining.

that is all. for now.
 6 years ago '05        #1343
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Menace718 said:
wow, this is the first time i am more interested in seeing the first couple of people evicted rather than who is actually named the winners. i just wanna hear what d!ck has to say
that was all I was looking forward to, to. Seeing what d!ck had to say.

Russ369 said:
This season fu*kin sucked. I didn't think I could say that after last season, but it did... They need to do a Celebrity Big Brother next season or else its done for me...
Celebrity Big Brother would be garbage imo.

Drug Free said:
adam is delusional as fu*k..he woulda lost by a larrrggge margin
, I was so fu*king embarrassed for him when he was saying that. The entire audience blew up into laughter and Julie literally laughed in his face when he said that . He made such a fool of himself.

Drug Free said:
this was a really sh*tty finale too btw..

usually they play diary room sessions and sh*t and expose people

sh*t is weak.
One of the all time weakest finales. Should have been 2 hours. Didn't get to interview the pre-jury houseguests long enough at all, and like you said we didn't get to see any diary room sessions .

Drug Free said:
america really loves danielle btw..
A lot of people in America like Danielle, . Jeff is just the goldenboy. Danielle and Jeff were the two people I cheered for all season after d!ck left though, so I don't care either way.

Still a damn shame that d!ck left so early. This could've been one of the GOAT seasons if he stayed in the house and had some epic blow ups on people. Him and Danielle clashing against Jeff or Brendon and Rachel would have been a HUGE vocal argument and would have made for GREAT television.

Rachel deserved it the most after Brendon/Danielle/Jeff/Shelly went home, though. So Iaintevenmad.jpg.
 6 years ago '05        #1344
space
space
Great news for all the Evel d!ck fans out there, he will personally be doing all the interviews with the jury members for RTVzone in like 10 minutes. Will either be online tonight or tomorrow.

Hope he is ruthless with a few of them.
 6 years ago '05        #1345
space
space
Actually those interviews are live right now on RTVzone.
 6 years ago '06        #1346
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
I would have liked to hear from, Keith, Dominc sp, Lawon though.
 6 years ago '08        #1347
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
@ Jordan actually having the audacity to say Adam made his own decisions and played his own game
@ Adams entire speech
Probably one of the worse seasons in BB

Last edited by Main Event; 09-14-2011 at 11:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1348
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Im sayin...

Next season they HAVE to change sh*t up, make it fresh... Do a celeb BB, not B-stars either... That would be interesting...
 6 years ago '04        #1349
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Every year I am let down finale night about how they blatantly ignore all but two pre-jury members. Chen's bi*ch a.ss ramps it up to fan this imaginary fire of oooo what did they see this season?!?! what are we going to hear?!?! then none of them speak. Honestly that is my favorite part of finale night, to hear from the people I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH ALL SEASON. They fu*k it up year after year, it's bullsh*t.

Chen makes me wanna slap her until my arms tire out. Has all the pull in the world with this show and comes up with this lackluster finale. I will trash that bi*ch in all of my Big Brother interviews in the hopes they will put me on tv to f!ght with her.

Sorry for the rant, but why not have asked d!ck about who he thought were sh*tty game players this season and have him suggest who he would never have paired with after seeing the season. That would have created some drama instead of asking him about Daniele. We knew that sh*t is egg shells with them, that was going nowhere. This def was the worst season, there is only one thing that could ever be worse in the history books than Big Brother 13....

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER. If you want celebrities turn on every other channel or watch whatever comes on CBS after Big Brother is over. fu*k that, it would easily be a no watch for me without hesitation. And people complain about sh*t being rigged for people we barely know? What do you think would happen in a house full of actors? Don't ever suggest that sh*t EVER AGAIN.....

/end rant
 6 years ago '05        #1350
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20871 20871
 Switchc2390 said:
Still can't believe they actually let Rachel win. Arguably the dumbest group of houseguests ever.
If Porsche actually won, I'd say that would be the worst winner of all-time, and I'd probably question watching any further seasons. At least someone that wasn't afraid to play the game won, even though I don't really like her.

One show I definitely won't be watching again is America's Got Talent, America got it horribly wrong two years in a row. America is fu*king stupid
 6 years ago '08        #1351
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Celebrity Mole was GOAT tv
 6 years ago '05        #1352
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Im sayin...

Next season they HAVE to change sh*t up, make it fresh... Do a celeb BB, not B-stars either... That would be interesting...
Celebrity Big Brother would be a complete waste of a season imo. And you really expect them to get anything above B-Stars? They would get C-Stars maximum.
 6 years ago '04        #1353
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Reppindaburghh said:
Celebrity Big Brother would be a complete waste of a season imo. And you really expect them to get anything above B-Stars? They would get C-Stars maximum.
who cares what level stars they are? we get complete nobodies every season..it could be cool to get people who have familiar faces and some kind of notoriety for a season.

as far as america liking danielle....like i said..a few message boards isnt america. she barely even SPOKE on the finale..shes a fu*king c*nt...i dont even think d!ck likes her. he loves her because he has to, but i think he hates her guts.
 6 years ago '05        #1354
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
what they should do is have a Celebrity BB during the winter and next summer they can have all stars or just all noobs
 6 years ago '07        #1355
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
this season was awful i was really un interested thru out damn near the whole thing, terrible move brining previous house guest back when your gonna have a fu*kin allstar big brother next year anyway and they new houseguests didnt really bring anything new to the table, a few good moments but this sh*t was wack and i hate this long as wwait for the next big brother season while it feels like a new survivor comes on every other month
 6 years ago '04        #1356
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 PLAYERIZM said:
what they should do is have a Celebrity BB during the winter and next summer they can have all stars or just all noobs
They pretty much ruined plans for All Stars by putting 6 veterans in the house this season and having Jesse in the house two seasons in a row. Should have waited....
 6 years ago '04        #1357
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Did anyone watch that live feed thing after the show where d!ck hosted it? Apparently he OWNED Adam infront of EVERYONE even the crowed lol
 6 years ago '04        #1358
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1988 1988
^did not hear about that, links?

Yeah the final was a.ss cheeks... i remember when they would zoom in on past house guest in the crowd... NOT 1 They use to always have the one hot blonde girl. They cut every1 off, y wouldnt u do a 2 hour finally. Keith just sat there looking like a homo, what was the point of bringing em back, only person ppl wanted to hear from was d!ck and they cut him off, if they dont do something good for the next season the sh*t is going down hill n will be no more
 6 years ago '04        #1359
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1988 1988
 Russ369 said:
Im sayin...

celeb bb would actually be horrible... it would 1 be washed up celebs, and 2 would be like watching vh1 shows

If u want something interesting they should take a bunch of psych patients and put em in the house
 6 years ago '10        #1360
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
that season finale was the definition of unintentional comedy

i hate everything about this season.. shyt was basura

they need a winter big brother and have that shyt in alaska idk but they need to switch it up bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago