The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1201
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 DJ Krayzie said:

[spoiler - click to view]

won HOH.
Before the competition began I knew that was gonna happen.

This pretty much confirms that

will be the final 2
 6 years ago '04        #1202
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 nasty Nate said:
Before the competition began I knew that was gonna happen.

This pretty much confirms that

will be the final 2
that would require

to win HOH next week though...

6 years ago '05        #1203
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 whiskey787 said:
that would require

to win HOH next week though...

Exactly. All it takes is for

, we'll see how that goes.
 6 years ago '05        #1204
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
still waitin for this episode to leak

edit: just did

Last edited by SacTown; 09-01-2011 at 11:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1205
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3226 3226
I'm not looking at a lot of the above comments I just wanted to stress some things.

Jordan isn't a floater. A floater goes from alliance to alliance kissing a.ss of whoever is in charge..either that or they don't have an alliance. Jordan has been in the same alliance since the very beginning of the game. Granted she doesn't do much in competitions or strategically, but her and Jeff have been a pair since Day 1 in the house meaning they've been a target longer than most of the other people left. Not saying she's a genius player strategically or anything..but she isn't a floater.
 09-02-2011, 01:43 AM         #1206
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
I'm not looking at a lot of the above comments I just wanted to stress some things.

Jordan isn't a floater. A floater goes from alliance to alliance kissing a.ss of whoever is in charge..either that or they don't have an alliance. Jordan has been in the same alliance since the very beginning of the game. Granted she doesn't do much in competitions or strategically, but her and Jeff have been a pair since Day 1 in the house meaning they've been a target longer than most of the other people left. Not saying she's a genius player strategically or anything..but she isn't a floater.
Incorrect...

Not only is Jordan a floater because she does nothing... But because she absolutely has not been in the "same alliance" since the very beginning of the game. Her and Jeff made "alliances" with several different people. And they would change who they were really "with" based on who was in power that week. That is the definition of a floater.
 6 years ago '04        #1207
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Switchc2390 said:

This statement is false, Jordan = floater by every definition given. She will admit it when talking to Jeff by themselves but when anyone else is around she hates floaters. She didn't even sound excited to find out she had a chance to get back in the game with the pairs twist. She is floating so much she didn't even understand what was going on to keep her in the house. Jordan does not deserve the $500,000 or even the $50,000 for that matter.
 6 years ago '05        #1208
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
but but but like OMG yea Jordan is such a floater she doesn't even realize she IS a floater, She is such a floater she doesn't even know what day it is

Shelly is a floater, Adam is a floater

yall sound about as retarded as the ppl saying the show is rigged b/c their fav player got kicked out

but you're like Ray Charles to this sh!t so it doesn't even matter

Last edited by SacTown; 09-02-2011 at 04:46 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #1209
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
Porsche's HOH was damn near as bad as Kalia's in week 5

b!tch had no power what so ever, and made sh!t worse on herself by being HOH

6 years ago '05        #1210
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 Ghostface Wu said:
Your definition of floating is stupid, though. So as long as you stay in one alliance for the entire season, even if you do absolutely nothing and have your alliance put in all the work, you are not a floater. Atleast Shelley was playing other players to get further in the game. Jordan did nothing and continues to do nothing and was saved by being paired with a strong competitor that saved her from eviction this time.
My opinion of a floater is someone that floats around in the house with no clear alliance or someone that literally is the middle with no alliance. Someone with a strong alliance isn't necessarily a floater. If you think that, you're fu*king stupid. Yes, she's "floating" through the game as a poor competitor, but she's not a floater. Her line has been drawn since the beginning, that cancels her floater potential. The fact that she can't win a competition is on her, and it's her housemates job to get rid of her. They know where she stands. Learn about terminology before you throw words around.
 6 years ago '09        #1211
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Switchc2390 said:

Jordan isn't a floater. A floater goes from alliance to alliance kissing a.ss of whoever is in charge..either that or they don't have an alliance. Jordan has been in the same alliance since the very beginning of the game. .

she is a flaoter...she relied on jeff, rachel, and brenden to win everything, she really didnt play that much of a social game because for the most part THE VETS were running sh*t....sh*t even when people were talkin game, Jeff did most of the talking she just sat their like a child, and anythime someone wanted to tslk to her alone she would call jeff

she is a floater.....sh*t porsche is a floater and she had a better social game and have wins under her belt......jordan did nothing.....jeff did all the work

a flaoter is someone in the house who tries to stay low, not get anyone mad try to be nice to everyone, and dont win sh*t.....their whole strategy is to either stay below everyone's radar OR rely on other people to take them further
 6 years ago '05        #1212
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3226 3226
Jordan wasn't the most important one in her alliance or anything..but she was never a floater. She clearly was in an alliance from the beginning, which already put a big target on her from the beginning. She wasn't a huge or strong part of her alliance, but people knew what side she was on from the beginning..she hasn't been like Adam or Shelly switching sides with whoever was in power each week.

I guess it depends on what people's definition of floater is though.
 6 years ago '04        #1213
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
imo jordan is a floater but she came into this game as 1 person with jeff. it was jeff and jordan playing as 1 person from the jump even after the pair twist ended.

call her a floater in her original season..in this season tho, its a grey area because u KNOW they came in as 1.

im not even sure how she got on to big brother in the first place..she doesnt strike me as the type to watch big brother, let alone play it.
 6 years ago '05        #1214
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Jordan is a coaster not a floater. IMO, a floater is someone who jumps from alliance to alliance (i.e. Adam). A coaster is someone who just sits on their a.ss all day and relies on other people to get them farther in the game, which is what Jordan is doing this season.
 6 years ago '10        #1215
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
how about fukk Jordan

i knew pasty was gonna win HOH she was due..dont matter next week she gone
 6 years ago '07        #1216
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,440 | Props total: 55879 55879
 DJ Krayzie said:

won HOH.
Before it even started I knew who was gonna win so I'm not shocked at all.
 6 years ago '10        #1217
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
My respect 4 Brendon is up x10..stand up dude outside of the house away from kool-aid hair

Jeff gonna rip Shelly i gotta see that shyt
 6 years ago '09        #1218
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Drug Free said:
imo jordan is a floater but she came into this game as 1 person with jeff. it was jeff and jordan playing as 1 person from the jump even after the pair twist ended.

call her a floater in her original season..in this season tho, its a grey area because u KNOW they came in as 1.

im not even sure how she got on to big brother in the first place..she doesnt strike me as the type to watch big brother, let alone play it.
the problem with that is rachel and brenden also came as a pair and came as 1...but rachel was no floater, brenden was no floater......both of them were f!ghters........jordan brought absoluetly nothing to the alliance, you can replace jordan with porsche and at the end even porsche put in more work then jordan

heres the list of floaters in the 1st half of the game:

adam

shelly

khalia

jordan

porsche

by the 2nd half of the game atleast khalia and porsche stopped being flaoters, sh*t even shelly stopped being a floater, the 2 floaters left in the house is adam and jordan........
 6 years ago '09        #1219
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Jordan is a coaster not a floater. IMO, a floater is someone who jumps from alliance to alliance (i.e. Adam). A coaster is someone who just sits on their a.ss all day and relies on other people to get them farther in the game, which is what Jordan is doing this season.

ti be honest the coaster definition is what a flaoter is to me, someone who sits on their a.ss, dont win sh*t, play the back and isnt masterminding anything.......she made no moves, she hardly won anything and if it wasnt for rachel putting in works for the veto last week and the hoh this week that bi*ch would be gones this week

she's a leech....a nice soft hearted kind leech...but a leech nonetheless
 6 years ago '09        #1220
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gottagat said:
My respect 4 Brendon is up x10..stand up dude outside of the house away from kool-aid hair
even last season, once rachel was gone he was easily one of the most likeable and respectable guys in the house........sh*t they put brenden and the brigade and kicked out matt

and matt was the mastermind of the brigade imo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy