The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 DJ Krayzie said:
It'll never happen. It's impossible to do on US Big Brother unless they've already been sequestered, because that person would have a TREMENDOUS advantage knowing all the behind-the-scenes alliances and stuff. Nobody new will be entering, unfortunately.
Right, it really is unfortunate because this type of stuff ruins their twists. It's unbelievable that out of 13 seasons, there are only 5 seasons that actually had everyone come in as a complete stranger to everyone else (1,2,3,10,12). I think CBS should just let everyone go in as strangers more often and not have twists like this that have the potential to be ruined.
 6 years ago '07        #102
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Menace718 said:
Right, it really is unfortunate because this type of stuff ruins their twists. It's unbelievable that out of 13 seasons, there are only 5 seasons that actually had everyone come in as a complete stranger to everyone else (1,2,3,10,12). I think CBS should just let everyone go in as strangers more often and not have twists like this that have the potential to be ruined.
True. I think having the same people should be few and far in between and possibly only for allstar seasons. I think it's more interesting seeing new people rather the old people who you have a general idea of how they are gonna play.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21065 21065
 Menace718 said:
I gotta say, I completely agree with you.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Was anyone watching last night when
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #105
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 SLiKK_KiD said:
That girl PORSCHE is fu*king HOT. But you know shes a hoe. Miami VIP c*cktail Waitress = so many athletes, rappers and druglords have ran up through her.

Even more will after the show is done airing.

Shes a straight hoe bragging about how she makes as much money as a doctor, and got a 10K tip once.
Pretty sure VIP c*cktail waitress just mean high class hooker

You dont go to school for that, u suck your way up to the top
 6 years ago '04        #106
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
since we are talking about Porsche's job i wanna ask a question just to see if anyone else notices something. am i the only one that notices that they put people in the house with the same jobs every summer? there is always a c*cktail waitress, a pharmaceutical sales rep, a graphic designer, and college student? im sure i think of one or two more that constantly come up, ooo and paralegals too.
 6 years ago '04        #107
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 Menace718 said:
since we are talking about Porsche's job i wanna ask a question just to see if anyone else notices something. am i the only one that notices that they put people in the house with the same jobs every summer? there is always a c*cktail waitress, a pharmaceutical sales rep, a graphic designer, and college student? im sure i think of one or two more that constantly come up, ooo and paralegals too.
Dont forget the gay black guy
 6 years ago '10        #108
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 nasty Nate said:
Was anyone watching last night when
[spoiler - click to view]

lol nah i aint see that

the gay n*gga ruining this shyt.who thought it was a good idea casting these people
 6 years ago '10        #109
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Anybody notice how that Dominique dude is a 25 year old student dude has never left his house, doesn't even have a degree at 25...
yea i was thinkin the same shyt
 6 years ago '05        #110
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Anybody notice how that Dominique dude is a 25 year old student dude has never left his house, doesn't even have a degree at 25...
Maybe he started college late
 6 years ago '05        #111
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 SLiKK_KiD said:
That's actually pretty normal.
 6 years ago '09        #112
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 SLiKK_KiD said:

for who? Undergraduate should be completed at latest 23 if you're on schedule. ..
i spent my first year in college getting drunk, going to parties, and fukkin chicks....im also on that 5 year plan in college, that first year dont count
 6 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:

for who? Undergraduate should be completed at latest 23 if you're on schedule. I graduated highscool when I was 18, im 20 now and going to be a junior this fall...If you give this the benefit of the doubt and say hes A SENIOR, then he still started college at 21.

Add that to the fact hes still living AT HOME....

that is nowhere near normal...
In 2011, that's pretty normal.
 6 years ago '06        #114
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
everytime i click on the stream links, my malwarebytes anti-virus program blocks it.
 6 years ago '05        #115
space
space
I'm watching After Dark right now and Dom is annoying as fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 GrimeyMoney said:
everytime i click on the stream links, my malwarebytes anti-virus program blocks it.
Try a different stream. I don't really watch the streams unless After Dark is on and I just watch it on Showtime. If it's the middle of the day and I'm bored I'll hit up They give play by play of the live feeds.
 6 years ago '05        #117
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21065 21065
 Jacc Blacc said:
i spent my first year in college getting drunk, going to parties, and fukkin chicks....im also on that 5 year plan in college, that first year dont count
Yeah, at least half of people that go to college these days switch their majors at least once as well, which sets them back from graduating on time. The people that actually graduate in a solid 4 years these days are probably in the minority.
 6 years ago '10        #118
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
When does this show air? I see it on Sundays, Wednesday, it seems different every week never know when to find it?
 6 years ago '06        #119
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Reppindaburghh said:
Try a different stream. I don't really watch the streams unless After Dark is on and I just watch it on Showtime. If it's the middle of the day and I'm bored I'll hit up They give play by play of the live feeds.

that site doesnt have live video feeds tho, right?
 6 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 stv18 said:
When does this show air? I see it on Sundays, Wednesday, it seems different every week never know when to find it?
Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. Every week. On 7 nights a week on Showtime live from midnight to 3 AM East Coast time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy