The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1161
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 unwittyname2002 said:
i hope the final two is adam and kalia just as a big "fu*k you" to the producers for continually trying to manipulate this game. i've thought big brother was "rigged" in the past, but they're pulling out all the stops this year. i don't know what for, though. it's not like if jeff and jordan and rachel and brendan stay in the game millions of new viewers are gonna tune in, nor will the inverse happen if they get evicted. i was just looking up the ratings for this show, episode by episode, season by season, on wikipedia and this sh*t has a really consistent audience... it gets like 7.5 million viewers every episode give or take 500k or so. i just don't see what they have to gain from manipulating this game other than animosity from people that aren't idiots that can see these bogus a.ss moves for what they are... the producers trying to prolong certain houseguests' stays.
I agree with some of the things you saying but don't you think the BB would have loved to have Jeff and Danielle as the last 2?...the ratings would have been threw the roof.
 6 years ago '05        #1162
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21054 21054
Jesus christ, I get really annoyed whenever Porsche talks anymore. EVERYTHING she says sounds so fu*king scripted.
 6 years ago '06        #1163
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,989 | Props total: 10659 10659
Thus sh*t its so rigged...they do the Pandora box with doubles the week one of them is Def going home? And then they do a veto competition with hanging (the only thing Rachel is good at?)

Gay...as soon as I saw it was a hanging competition I knew Rachel would win...tbe only person who could compete in hanging with her was Danielle (remember week 1 when she won they was the last two and Danielle made a deal)
 6 years ago '05        #1164
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
Just when I think Kalia can't get any more disgusting, the bi*ch farts non-stop while holding onto the dummy.

6 years ago '06        #1165
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
Yo, I swear yall complain about the game being rigged after every page of this thread.

Last edited by kmstokes; 08-31-2011 at 08:18 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1166
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 kmstokes said:
Yo, I swear yall complain about the game being rigged after every page of this thread.
Amen to that. Almost wanna stop coming in here lol
 6 years ago '04        #1167
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Yeah but guys come on, technically Porsche did not have to open that box. Everyone else called her stupid in that house but we all know they would have opened it too. All it would have taken was for Porsche to realize the good position she was in to not open it. It pretty much looks like a blatant way to get Jordan/Rachel to stay in but if she would have said fu*k that box none of this would have happened. Sorry
 6 years ago '05        #1168
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Reppindaburghh said:
So I'm almost finished rewatching season 8 and I'm still not sure who I have as the 2nd best player of all time, d!ck or Dan. Gotta see how d!ck closes this out because I totally forget.

Jessica from season 8 is my favorite female in BB history though. She's got the innocence of Jordan but shes real smart and not scared to make big moves and shes s3xy as fu*k

When she got that phone call from home I nearly shed a tear , bi*ch is so damn cute,
Sorry I haven't caught this post in a while Reppin just because I'm avoiding this thread for the spoilers except on Wednesday night cause there's never really anything to spoil.

But my Big Brother list goes like this:

1. Will
2. Dan
3. d!ck
4. Danielle(From S3 not d!ck's daughter)
5. Janelle

But yea..Shelly is a better player this year than everyone gives her credit for..she's a good social gameplayer. She's still annoying as sh*t though. As a matter of fact everyone left annoys me. Porsche and Jordan annoy me the least so I hope one of them ends up winning it somehow.

Oh yea, and people saying Jordan was the worst winner of BB all time haven't watched every season. Jun? Lisa? Not every winner is going to be deserving up to "Your" standards. There's different ways to play the game.

Last edited by Switchc2390; 08-31-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1169
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Sorry I haven't caught this post in a while Reppin just because I'm avoiding this thread for the spoilers except on Wednesday night cause there's never really anything to spoil.

But my Big Brother list goes like this:

1. Will
2. Dan
3. d!ck
4. Danielle(From S3 not d!ck's daughter)
5. Janelle

But yea..Shelly is a better player this year than everyone gives her credit for..she's a good social gameplayer. She's still annoying as sh*t though. As a matter of fact everyone left annoys me. Porsche and Jordan annoy me the least so I hope one of them ends up winning it somehow.

Oh yea, and people saying Jordan was the worst winner of BB all time haven't watched every season. Jun? Lisa? Not every winner is going to be deserving up to "Your" standards. There's different ways to play the game.
Couldn't disagree with you more.
 6 years ago '06        #1170
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
The only person Shelly would win against is Adam.
 6 years ago '06        #1171
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
yo seriously wtf is adam doing in this game? he does realize if he doesnt win the next hoh hes probably goin home lol
 6 years ago '05        #1172
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Couldn't disagree with you more.
Honestly she is for this season. Anytime you can blatantly lie and backstab an entire season and have it basically completely swept under the rug..you deserve some type of props IMO. Not saying she's genius or even that she planned all of this sh*t but she at least knows how to get herself out of some sticky situations.
 6 years ago '05        #1173
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Honestly she is for this season. Anytime you can blatantly lie and backstab an entire season and have it basically completely swept under the rug..you deserve some type of props IMO. Not saying she's genius or even that she planned all of this sh*t but she at least knows how to get herself out of some sticky situations.
She's going home tomorrow due to her social game getting blown up. It's only good social game if it doesn't bite you in the a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #1174
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
She's going home tomorrow due to her social game getting blown up. It's only good social game if it doesn't bite you in the a.ss.
Agreed. I'm just saying she isn't as useless as Adam or anybody like that in the game. I don't think I've watched a season where someone literally flip flopped as much as her and made it so obvious and barely anybody even really catches on or says anything about it. To me she at least deserves some props for that.
 6 years ago '05        #1175
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Agreed. I'm just saying she isn't as useless as Adam or anybody like that in the game. I don't think I've watched a season where someone literally flip flopped as much as her and made it so obvious and barely anybody even really catches on or says anything about it. To me she at least deserves some props for that.
Yeah, she did it way too much though. If she toned it down a little bit, I'd agree with you.
 09-01-2011, 12:54 AM         #1176
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
Just when I think Kalia can't get any more disgusting, the bi*ch farts non-stop while holding onto the dummy.

It's called editing bruh...

And I hate Kalia.
 09-01-2011, 06:30 AM         #1177
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a way to watch the livecast without paying for a subscription? does anyone know or can someone help me? thanks
 6 years ago '05        #1178
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Snoopy718 said:
yo seriously wtf is adam doing in this game? he does realize if he doesnt win the next hoh hes probably goin home lol
Adam is at least going to the final 3. The house guests knows that if they take him that far they could easily cut him loose or guarantee themselves 500k.
 6 years ago '05        #1179
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 M-BaL said:
is there a way to watch the livecast without paying for a subscription? does anyone know or can someone help me? thanks
 6 years ago '05        #1180
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Switchc2390 said:
Honestly she is for this season. Anytime you can blatantly lie and backstab an entire season and have it basically completely swept under the rug..you deserve some type of props IMO. Not saying she's genius or even that she planned all of this sh*t but she at least knows how to et herself out of some sticky situations.
Agreed.

Im pullin for Rachel or Porsche to win, but I dont really care. Big Brother did its job, held my attention until Football season, but Im dissappointed with this season and CBS.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago