The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #981
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
wow exciting episode tonite

at
[spoiler - click to view]

at adam confused a.ss didnt know to vote out rachel or jeff.. julie had to yell at his punk a.ss

at

08-25-2011, 09:47 PM         #982
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ah man, I'm still laughin at the irony of Kalia being the one to send Jeff home...
 6 years ago '06        #983
Snoopy718 
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Ah man, I'm still laughin at the irony of Kalia being the one to send Jeff home...
n*gga was tight

if shelly won this i wouldnt even be mad
 08-25-2011, 09:56 PM         #984
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snoopy718 said:
n*gga was tight

if shelly won this i wouldnt even be mad
As much as I hated Shelly at first, what she did this week took balls of steel... And showed she is a PLAYER.

She made a big a.ss move.

And even at the end there when Jeff was grillin her to just let bygones be bygones, let's start over... She coulda caved on some Kalia sh*t... But naw, she went in and voted him out.

She earned major points from me on that one.
 6 years ago '10        #985
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol this thread classic 2night
 6 years ago '06        #986
Snoopy718 
space
space
 Illstreet said:
As much as I hated Shelly at first, what she did this week took balls of steel... And showed she is a PLAYER.

And even at the end there when Jeff was grillin her to just let bygones be bygones, let's start over... She coulda caved on some Kalia sh*t... But naw, she went in and voted him out.

exactlyy i was shocked she did that. dani did some inception sh*t and planted that idea of "if u stay wit jordan n jeff u will not win"

:agreement6: to her
 6 years ago '05        #987
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #988
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Illstreet said:

cosign.

Jeff basically told Shelly vote 4 me u David Spade looking bi*ch cuz u have 2 :rant:you have 2 for jordan

noooppeeee
 6 years ago '05        #989
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
Honestly if people were smart at all Shelly would have been gone a long time ago. bi*ch has been flip flopping the whole time and nobody is doing sh*t about it. If she ends up in the final 2 as much as I hate her walking around like a man..she should def. win.
 6 years ago '05        #990
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Illstreet said:

You're retarded. She sealed her fate that there's a 0% chance that she'll make it to the final 2, let alone the top 3. She's been moving between sides the entire game, and it's gonna finally catch up and bite her in the a.ss. Not to mention, the worthless piece of sh*t bi*ch can't win anything anyway. She disgusts me. Not to mention, that weird and freaky kiss motion she makes to her daughter in the diary room. Makes me want to vomit instantaneously.
 08-25-2011, 11:03 PM         #991
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
You're retarded. She sealed her fate that there's a 0% chance that she'll make it to the final 2, let alone the top 3. She's been moving between sides the entire game, and it's gonna finally catch up and bite her in the a.ss. Not to mention, the worthless piece of sh*t bi*ch can't win anything anyway. She disgusts me. Not to mention, that weird and freaky kiss motion she makes to her daughter in the diary room. Makes me want to vomit instantaneously.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #992
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Khalia shoulda looked jeff in the eye and been like "you made your bed now sleep "

a floater will now win this season
 08-25-2011, 11:10 PM         #993
Reck83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Lol, love how people get so irate since Jeff got evicted......if u go the other BB13 boards, they say the same things about Shelly, you Jeff/Jordan fans are something else, takin it so personally....lol...I think this a good thing cause Jordan has to do something other than freeride to even more money...
 6 years ago '05        #994
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

Not mad at all, i'm glad things finally got shaken up. A little mad that there's only one dude (a worthless one at that) and 5 bi*ches left (only 2 that are attractive). But, people arguing that Shelly made a good move are dumb and obviously don't know anything about the game. There's 0% chance she gets to the final. Guaranteed. That's all I was saying.
 08-25-2011, 11:30 PM         #995
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
Not mad at all, i'm glad things finally got shaken up. A little mad that there's only one dude (a worthless one at that) and 5 bi*ches left (only 2 that are attractive). But, people arguing that Shelly made a good move are dumb and obviously don't know anything about the game. There's 0% chance she gets to the final. Guaranteed. That's all I was saying.
She had no chance of winning anything if she stuck with Jeff and Jordan... Fact.
 08-25-2011, 11:31 PM         #996
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOH is over...

Somebody other than Jordan or Rachel won, cause they're crying their eyes out again.
 08-25-2011, 11:34 PM         #997
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Rachel balling right now...

bi*ch is saying to herself inside "I fukked up. Picked the wrong damn side".
 6 years ago '05        #998
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Illstreet said:
She had no chance of winning anything if she stuck with Jeff and Jordan... Fact.
I'd say her chances were better there than they are now. Fact.

Illstreet said:
HOH is over...

Somebody other than Jordan or Rachel won, cause they're crying their eyes out again.
Really? There's no way they could've had HOH by now. I'mma check the feeds, though.
 6 years ago '05        #999
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
sh*t, you were right..

won HOH
 08-25-2011, 11:37 PM         #1000
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Won HOH...

Last edited by Illstreet; 08-25-2011 at 11:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago