The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #861
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55954 55954
Now I see why Dom went home to fast and didn't come back...somebody in production must have been jealous Dom was getting too close to Dani.

6 years ago '09        #862
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Now I see why Dom went home to fast and didn't come back...somebody in production must have been jealous Dom was getting too close to Dani.

[pic - click to view]

and then they rigged the votes, scratced Dom's name off and replaced it with brenden..........and thats how brenden got back in
 6 years ago '07        #863
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
I know we got our dislikes of a person and what not but in the end I just want a fair game. Maybe thats like the NBA having a fair game with the refs they have. It goes beyond "just a game" when production and this and that are getting in the way. It seems its gone from who can play the best game too who does production want to keep so "America" keeps watching.
 6 years ago '07        #864
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]

and then they rigged the votes, scratced Dom's name off and replaced it with brenden..........and thats how brenden got back in

I still refuse to believe that 1 or 2 million people voted to get Brenden back in the house when people hated him and his girl.
 6 years ago '07        #865
dionedre3000 
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:

I still refuse to believe that 1 or 2 million people voted to get Brenden back in the house when people hated him and his girl.
It's not too far fetched though. It's his girl mostly. When he's lone rider hes a chill a.ss dude.
 6 years ago '09        #866
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 dionedre3000 said:
I know we got our dislikes of a person and what not but in the end I just want a fair game. Maybe thats like the NBA having a fair game with the refs they have. It goes beyond "just a game" when production and this and that are getting in the way. It seems its gone from who can play the best game too who does production want to keep so "America" keeps watching.
big brother aint fair.....all this "america votes" bullsh*t....i want to see the damn ballot, giving people coup d'etats in the past, big brother is like a controlled experiment, it might allow the project to run by itself but there are variables set up to help people like brenden or jeff/jordan
 6 years ago '07        #867
dionedre3000 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
big brother aint fair.....all this "america votes" bullsh*t....i want to see the damn ballot, giving people coup d'etats in the past, big brother is like a controlled experiment, it might allow the project to run by itself but there are variables set up to help people like brenden or jeff/jordan
I hate that sh*t too. I'll be honest, I like those three but if they are voted out then they should stay gone no matter who it is. I don't even like "america" voting for the have nots food and sh*t. I'd give em the best thing up there but naw people like to give em the fu*ked up thing. But your on point with that controlled experiment.
 6 years ago '04        #868
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
my thing is..we know reality tv isnt actually reality..we just watch tv shows for enjoyment and to get out of our normal life for those hours.

yeah they are on camera 24/7 but we dont know what happens once they get into that diary room.

this danielle article is extremely plausible to me because she was on the show many years ago and im SURE she has made friends in production just from going to wrap parties and such.

do i know the actual situation? no...im just goin to watch and take it for face value. if she doesnt go home this week im going to think something is alittle fishy because the house would be stupid for not getting rid of her..but we'll see what happens.
 6 years ago '05        #869
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086

I have never seen so much complaining about a show in a thread about said show. I mean I could understand if you guys were complaining about certain peoples gameplay (Danielle betraying the vets so early), peoples horrible moves (Kalia nominating Lawon), peoples attitude (Rachel), but you're all in here complaining about the actual show in general.

I understand there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about a show, and I agree whole heartily that there isn't. But call me crazy, but if I was constantly annoyed by a show and was constantly complaining about the show in general, I think the pretty logical thing to do would be to stop watching it. I mean I know that's what I'd do.

For instance, you'll catch me in the Breaking Bad thread talking about how much I hate Skylar, which is a direct parallel to somebody in here talking about how much they hate Rachel. But you won't catch me in the Breaking Bad thread talking about how the show is bullsh*t and complaining after every episode. If that were the case I'd simply stop watching the show.

This is elementary logic. If you don't like something don't do it/watch it. We develop that pretty basic trait as a toddler.

Edit: And I mean no offense to any of the people in here complaining. I'm just making basic statements.
 6 years ago '05        #870
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,886 | Props total: 20977 20977
 Reppindaburghh said:

I have never seen so much complaining about a show in a thread about said show. I mean I could understand if you guys were complaining about certain peoples gameplay (Danielle betraying the vets so early), peoples horrible moves (Kalia nominating Lawon), peoples attitude (Rachel), but you're all in here complaining about the actual show in general.

I understand there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about a show, and I agree whole heartily that there isn't. But call me crazy, but if I was constantly annoyed by a show and was constantly complaining about the show in general, I think the pretty logical thing to do would be to stop watching it. I mean I know that's what I'd do.

For instance, you'll catch me in the Breaking Bad thread talking about how much I hate Skylar, which is a direct parallel to somebody in here talking about how much they hate Rachel. But you won't catch me in the Breaking Bad thread talking about how the show is bullsh*t and complaining after every episode. If that were the case I'd simply stop watching the show.

This is elementary logic. If you don't like something don't do it/watch it. We develop that pretty basic trait as a toddler.

Edit: And I mean no offense to any of the people in here complaining. I'm just making basic statements.
 6 years ago '05        #871
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
Clearly you never posted in the Hero thread when that show was still going. It's the same thing with Dexter. If a show starts to become sh*tty why can't people complain about it? What's so wrong about people expressing their frustrations with a program?
I stopped watching Hero's after a few episodes in season 2 and I stopped watching Dexter very early on because they were both no longer appealing to me.

Don't get me wrong, if I have like 5 seasons devoted to a show and the 6th season sucks, I'll stick through it just to see the ending (Assuming the 6th or 7th season is the final season). But a show like this, this is a brand new "Story" of this show, it's not like its been a continuous story for the past 13 years. So you really don't have much invested into it. So if it is now annoying and no longer entertaining to you, stop watching it.
 6 years ago '07        #872
space
space
 dionedre3000 said:
I hate that sh*t too. I'll be honest, I like those three but if they are voted out then they should stay gone no matter who it is. I don't even like "america" voting for the have nots food and sh*t. I'd give em the best thing up there but naw people like to give em the fu*ked up thing. But your on point with that controlled experiment.
I can't stand it too...I would be mad as hell if I had to eat slop for a week...how many meals can you make out of slop?...
 6 years ago '10        #873
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol that robot went in
 6 years ago '09        #874
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gottagat said:
lol that robot went in
robot said porsche got alot of junk in her trunk
[pic - click to view]

and lmfao@ how dumb jordan comes off

jeff didnt ask you to marry him because he knows your bad with answers and they pan to jordan and she dont get it
 6 years ago '04        #875
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Zingbot was classic in the beginning when Rachel said zing me and the thing turned to her and then said nothing lol. That sh*t was g I loved it. Thank god that robot was in there tonight. The sight of Kalia is beginning to drive me into anger and my hate for Rachel has died a little bit but not that much. Thank Kalia for that....
 6 years ago '04        #876
space
space
zingbot was real
 6 years ago '07        #877
space
space
Adam = Uncle Fester....
 6 years ago '04        #878
space
space
daniele's diary rooms are so fu*king rehearsed..its so annoying.

but jeff was a g for his speech

but yeah..jeff prob goin home tomorrow during the double eviction lol thats what happens when u get c*cky

they gonna fu*k up and leave jordan in the final 2 again just because shes nice.
 6 years ago '06        #879
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
My boo Rachel gonna win the whole game. No need for no more discussion.
 6 years ago '05        #880
space
space
Zingbot is more annoying then Rachel, one of the most annoying things I've ever seen on television, two years running. That sh*t is corny as fu*k .

And Rachel is HIDEOUS. Good lord. Whenever she was annoying Danielle at the beginning of the episode and it panned to her leaning on the refrigerator I was disgusted.

Eh, Danielle is fu*ked. I'm on team Jeff and Jordan for the rest of the season I guess.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy