The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #841
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55969 55969
 nasty Nate said:
If Dani goes home this week, CBS might as well give the 500k to Jeff/Jordan because no one is going to take them out.
What's sad is that Jeff already won $15,000 not doing much and now it looks like he's about to win $500,000 to go with it.

I kept saying that Jeff and Jordan are gonna be the last 2 in the house in this thread for weeks now and I think Jeff is gonna win the entire game.

I don't really care if Jeff wins BB as long as Jordan don't again...Jordan winning BB again would be a disgrace to all the other great BB player's that really did something in the house.
 6 years ago '07        #842
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Gottagat said:
Shelly man i swear..........

she talking behind Dani back to jordan like a mahfukka she really think jeff n jordan like her like dat
Shelly is doing too damm much. IMO she was fine until she clearly started showing her floating ways to the house. I like her at first but now she's annoying. And she keep saying that Rachel lied. I hope Julie and crew show that clip at the finale. She all up there crying and sh*t believing her own lie. Come to think of it I think Dani and J/J sort of got her figured out. Use her when necessary.

But as far as who might win right now my top three are Jeff, Dani and Adam as a dark horse.
 6 years ago '04        #843
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Porsche's diary room interviews are unbearable...
 6 years ago '05        #844
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
It seems that Shelly is trying to flip the votes to keep Danielle
 6 years ago '10        #845
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
^huh? she was talking greasy like a mahfukka last night in the HOH room about the gawdess Dani
 6 years ago '07        #846
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55969 55969
 nasty Nate said:
It seems that Shelly is trying to flip the votes to keep Danielle
 6 years ago '04        #847
space
space
God dammit why u guys can't use spoiler tags?
 6 years ago '04        #848
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
Written by scpsc
Tuesday, 23 August 2011 10:34

Big Brother 13 Udates: Daniele’s Friends – 8:00 am BBT Tuesday August 23, 2011

Lately Shelly is primarily fueled by two things – insecurity over her sheer incompetence at competitions and her obsessive hatred for Rachel. As a result, she is playing a loose, unbalanced and very dangerous game. She needs another big move like the Lawon nomination that kept Rachel in the house. She needs it like a fix. She thinks she has found it in trying to save Daniele. She is going way out on a limb to try to keep her in the house, trying ineffectively to sway Adam to vote to keep her.

Through out the season Daniele and Shelly have been playing a secret game like two middle school girls. Shelly has been playing along to try and get in good with Daniele. The game is a series of Q and A’s about someone in Production Daniele knows and has a juvenile crush on. Kinda like the one with Dominic. Kinda like the one with Nick. There have been several strings of questions ( Briefs or Boxers?. Shoes or Flip Flips? Scuffy or Clean Shaven? Etc.) the two would continue about the mystery person.

Yesterday in a conversation outside between Daniele, Shelly and Adam. Shelly asks is your buddy here today? Daniele says I don’t know. Probably not. Probably not until later. Daniele says I went in that room and told Kalia. Well if I go home, Jeff and Natalie are both going to quit, and production don’t want that, so, Jeff and Natalie are Daniele’s friends in production who will supposedly quit their jobs in outrage if Daniele gets evicted. Flashback is at 11:45 am BBT Feed 3 In another previous conversation she mentions them at 11:32am BBT.

On IMDB, Jeff Snell and Jeff Koegler are both listed as camera operators. Natalya Shneyder is also listed as a segment producer. Awhile back, Rachel made the comment about “Jeff and Daniele talking before she gets into the house, making plans to help her so she will win.” At the time, everyone a.ssumed she meant Jeff Schroeder, but now maybe not. Could these be the late night bumps and knocks she and Kalia and Porsche always hear behind the walls? There seems to be a sort of non-verbal communication that happens between the walls.

Later, in a heart to heart with Jordan, Shelly revealed not only is she concerned about her place in their F3 alliance, but also that she went to the DR with questions about Daniele and her “friends” who see every diary room session and hear every convo and see every action in the house. Shelly was reassured it would be taken care of. After Daniele was called to the DR, she went directly to bed and covered her head for hours.

Regardless of the nature of any relationship, this smacks of impropriety. Not only does it call into question a Production Staff which should be objective and impartial, whether it is real or imaginary and one-sided it could cost someone their job. This is typical Daniele – taking any advantage, trying to get an unfair edge, entitled to more than anyone else, pushing any boundary to work things in her favor and expecting far more than what is normal.

What’s up Allison?
 6 years ago '05        #849
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,890 | Props total: 20992 20992
 Russ369 said:
God dammit why u guys can't use spoiler tags?
I hear ya.. Prolly best not to come in here if you dont wanna be spoiled tho the way things have been going
 6 years ago '04        #850
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
I hear ya.. Prolly best not to come in here if you dont wanna be spoiled tho the way things have been going
So where else am I supposed to go talk BB? The Gaming section? Nah people need to be considerate...
 6 years ago '04        #851
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Drug Free said:
Written by scpsc

Lately Shelly is primarily fueled by two things – insecurity over her sheer incompetence at competitions and her obsessive hatred for Rachel. As a result, she is playing a loose, unbalanced and very dangerous game. She needs another big move like the Lawon nomination that kept Rachel in the house. She needs it like a fix. She thinks she has found it in trying to save Daniele. She is going way out on a limb to try to keep her in the house, trying ineffectively to sway Adam to vote to keep her.

Through out the season Daniele and Shelly have been playing a secret game like two middle school girls. Shelly has been playing along to try and get in good with Daniele. The game is a series of Q and A’s about someone in Production Daniele knows and has a juvenile crush on. Kinda like the one with Dominic. Kinda like the one with Nick. There have been several strings of questions ( Briefs or Boxers?. Shoes or Flip Flips? Scuffy or Clean Shaven? Etc.) the two would continue about the mystery person.

Yesterday in a conversation outside between Daniele, Shelly and Adam. Shelly asks is your buddy here today? Daniele says I don’t know. Probably not. Probably not until later. Daniele says I went in that room and told Kalia. Well if I go home, Jeff and Natalie are both going to quit, and production don’t want that, so, Jeff and Natalie are Daniele’s friends in production who will supposedly quit their jobs in outrage if Daniele gets evicted. Flashback is at 11:45 am BBT Feed 3 In another previous conversation she mentions them at 11:32am BBT.

On IMDB, Jeff Snell and Jeff Koegler are both listed as camera operators. Natalya Shneyder is also listed as a segment producer. Awhile back, Rachel made the comment about “Jeff and Daniele talking before she gets into the house, making plans to help her so she will win.” At the time, everyone a.ssumed she meant Jeff Schroeder, but now maybe not. Could these be the late night bumps and knocks she and Kalia and Porsche always hear behind the walls? There seems to be a sort of non-verbal communication that happens between the walls.

Later, in a heart to heart with Jordan, Shelly revealed not only is she concerned about her place in their F3 alliance, but also that she went to the DR with questions about Daniele and her “friends” who see every diary room session and hear every convo and see every action in the house. Shelly was reassured it would be taken care of. After Daniele was called to the DR, she went directly to bed and covered her head for hours.

Regardless of the nature of any relationship, this smacks of impropriety. Not only does it call into question a Production Staff which should be objective and impartial, whether it is real or imaginary and one-sided it could cost someone their job. This is typical Daniele – taking any advantage, trying to get an unfair edge, entitled to more than anyone else, pushing any boundary to work things in her favor and expecting far more than what is normal.

What’s up Allison?

Well la di fu*king da!!!! Something like this comes as no surprise and now makes me question these people even more.
 6 years ago '05        #852
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
6:32 PM Jeff says he trusts Adam more than Russell from his season. He and Adam both agree that Rachel is a floater. NT

Adam is the biggest floater/ass-kisser this season.
 08-23-2011, 09:24 PM         #853
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
Written by scpsc

What’s up Allison?
Gaurantee this was written by a Jeff and Jordan supporter...
 6 years ago '09        #854
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 nasty Nate said:

Adam is the biggest floater/ass-kisser this season.
you kidding me, shelly been polishing jeff's balls and dry cleaning jordan's c*it since day 1..........her dikkriding is disgusting, talkin bout "i will never vote for you jordan", so she trying to make it to top 3 and then say "its been a good run now you kids go win that money" and leave, fukk outta here with the bullsh*t shelly

bi*ch walking around like this is the wild wild west, cant no one tell me she's straight i dont give a fukk if she got a kid or husband
 6 years ago '04        #855
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Illstreet said:
i mean..its plausible. she was season 8..im sure shes met ALL of the staff and maybe even became friends with some of them by now..its season 13.

im sure theres no rules that u cant fraternize with the contestants after because its usually strangers every year .

we're not stupid tho..if the fix is in, we'll be able to tell.

hopefully with articles like this coming out, they'll realize we arent stupid and let it play out as it should.
 6 years ago '10        #856
Gottagat 
space
space
 Illstreet said:
hell yea

Dani goes we quit our job? not making any sense
 6 years ago '10        #857
Gottagat 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
you kidding me, shelly been polishing jeff's balls and dry cleaning jordan's c*it since day 1..........her dikkriding is disgusting, talkin bout "i will never vote for you jordan", so she trying to make it to top 3 and then say "its been a good run now you kids go win that money" and leave, fukk outta here with the bullsh*t shelly

bi*ch walking around like this is the wild wild west, cant no one tell me she's straight i dont give a fukk if she got a kid or husband
lol
 6 years ago '04        #858
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gottagat said:
hell yea

Dani goes we quit our job? not making any sense
Why not? Drug Free's explanation on why it would be possible is pretty good. It's 4 summers later, and her and d!ck have strong ties to the show. We all have our suspicions about sh*t going on behind the scenes and now that there is some better proof that is inadvertently coming from Dani/Shelly why not look at it? Idk, don't be so quick to dismiss the fact there could be cheating going on.
 6 years ago '10        #859
Gottagat 
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Why not? Drug Free's explanation on why it would be possible is pretty good. It's 4 summers later, and her and d!ck have strong ties to the show. We all have our suspicions about sh*t going on behind the scenes and now that there is some better proof that is inadvertently coming from Dani/Shelly why not look at it? Idk, don't be so quick to dismiss the fact there could be cheating going on.
I hear u.im just biased towards Dani cant even front

I think dey be putting all types of shyt through the house guest heads when dey call them 2 DR

and building relationships with house guest and picking sides

its just funny how Shelly was so against Dani last night to now she wants her 2 stay? shyt seems suspect idk if da employees put her up 2 it or not
 6 years ago '04        #860
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
every season the hg's mention they are led in a certain direction with questioning to make them think certain things. no doubt these camera people could give Dani signs in the DR or through the walls. I'm starting to believe this more and more
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy