The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
171 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
I will marry this woman for real.
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #841
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
avatar space
space
$45,193 | Props total: 69140 69140
 nasty Nate said:
If Dani goes home this week, CBS might as well give the 500k to Jeff/Jordan because no one is going to take them out.
What's sad is that Jeff already won $15,000 not doing much and now it looks like he's about to win $500,000 to go with it.

I kept saying that Jeff and Jordan are gonna be the last 2 in the house in this thread for weeks now and I think Jeff is gonna win the entire game.

I don't really care if Jeff wins BB as long as Jordan don't again...Jordan winning BB again would be a disgrace to all the other great BB player's that really did something in the house.
 7 years ago '07        #842
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 923 923
 Gottagat said:
Shelly man i swear..........

she talking behind Dani back to jordan like a mahfukka she really think jeff n jordan like her like dat
Shelly is doing too damm much. IMO she was fine until she clearly started showing her floating ways to the house. I like her at first but now she's annoying. And she keep saying that Rachel lied. I hope Julie and crew show that clip at the finale. She all up there crying and sh*t believing her own lie. Come to think of it I think Dani and J/J sort of got her figured out. Use her when necessary.

But as far as who might win right now my top three are Jeff, Dani and Adam as a dark horse.
 7 years ago '04        #843
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
Porsche's diary room interviews are unbearable...
 7 years ago '05        #844
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
It seems that Shelly is trying to flip the votes to keep Danielle
 7 years ago '10        #845
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
^huh? she was talking greasy like a mahfukka last night in the HOH room about the gawdess Dani
 7 years ago '07        #846
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
avatar space
space
$45,193 | Props total: 69140 69140
 nasty Nate said:
It seems that Shelly is trying to flip the votes to keep Danielle
 7 years ago '04        #847
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
God dammit why u guys can't use spoiler tags?
 7 years ago '04        #848
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
Written by scpsc
Tuesday, 23 August 2011 10:34

Big Brother 13 Udates: Daniele’s Friends – 8:00 am BBT Tuesday August 23, 2011

Lately Shelly is primarily fueled by two things – insecurity over her sheer incompetence at competitions and her obsessive hatred for Rachel. As a result, she is playing a loose, unbalanced and very dangerous game. She needs another big move like the Lawon nomination that kept Rachel in the house. She needs it like a fix. She thinks she has found it in trying to save Daniele. She is going way out on a limb to try to keep her in the house, trying ineffectively to sway Adam to vote to keep her.


Through out the season Daniele and Shelly have been playing a secret game like two middle school girls. Shelly has been playing along to try and get in good with Daniele. The game is a series of Q and A’s about someone in Production Daniele knows and has a juvenile crush on. Kinda like the one with Dominic. Kinda like the one with Nick. There have been several strings of questions ( Briefs or Boxers?. Shoes or Flip Flips? Scuffy or Clean Shaven? Etc.) the two would continue about the mystery person.


Yesterday in a conversation outside between Daniele, Shelly and Adam. Shelly asks is your buddy here today? Daniele says I don’t know. Probably not. Probably not until later. Daniele says I went in that room and told Kalia. Well if I go home, Jeff and Natalie are both going to quit, and production don’t want that, so, Jeff and Natalie are Daniele’s friends in production who will supposedly quit their jobs in outrage if Daniele gets evicted. Flashback is at 11:45 am BBT Feed 3 In another previous conversation she mentions them at 11:32am BBT.


On IMDB, Jeff Snell and Jeff Koegler are both listed as camera operators. Natalya Shneyder is also listed as a segment producer. Awhile back, Rachel made the comment about “Jeff and Daniele talking before she gets into the house, making plans to help her so she will win.” At the time, everyone a.ssumed she meant Jeff Schroeder, but now maybe not. Could these be the late night bumps and knocks she and Kalia and Porsche always hear behind the walls? There seems to be a sort of non-verbal communication that happens between the walls.


Later, in a heart to heart with Jordan, Shelly revealed not only is she concerned about her place in their F3 alliance, but also that she went to the DR with questions about Daniele and her “friends” who see every diary room session and hear every convo and see every action in the house. Shelly was reassured it would be taken care of. After Daniele was called to the DR, she went directly to bed and covered her head for hours.


Regardless of the nature of any relationship, this smacks of impropriety. Not only does it call into question a Production Staff which should be objective and impartial, whether it is real or imaginary and one-sided it could cost someone their job. This is typical Daniele – taking any advantage, trying to get an unfair edge, entitled to more than anyone else, pushing any boundary to work things in her favor and expecting far more than what is normal.

What’s up Allison?
 7 years ago '05        #849
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24517 24517
 Russ369 said:
God dammit why u guys can't use spoiler tags?
I hear ya.. Prolly best not to come in here if you dont wanna be spoiled tho the way things have been going
 7 years ago '04        #850
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 DJ Krayzie said:
I hear ya.. Prolly best not to come in here if you dont wanna be spoiled tho the way things have been going
So where else am I supposed to go talk BB? The Gaming section? Nah people need to be considerate...
 7 years ago '04        #851
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 847 847
 Drug Free said:
Written by scpsc
Tuesday, 23 August 2011 10:34

Big Brother 13 Udates: Daniele’s Friends – 8:00 am BBT Tuesday August 23, 2011

Lately Shelly is primarily fueled by two things – insecurity over her sheer incompetence at competitions and her obsessive hatred for Rachel. As a result, she is playing a loose, unbalanced and very dangerous game. She needs another big move like the Lawon nomination that kept Rachel in the house. She needs it like a fix. She thinks she has found it in trying to save Daniele. She is going way out on a limb to try to keep her in the house, trying ineffectively to sway Adam to vote to keep her.


Through out the season Daniele and Shelly have been playing a secret game like two middle school girls. Shelly has been playing along to try and get in good with Daniele. The game is a series of Q and A’s about someone in Production Daniele knows and has a juvenile crush on. Kinda like the one with Dominic. Kinda like the one with Nick. There have been several strings of questions ( Briefs or Boxers?. Shoes or Flip Flips? Scuffy or Clean Shaven? Etc.) the two would continue about the mystery person.


Yesterday in a conversation outside between Daniele, Shelly and Adam. Shelly asks is your buddy here today? Daniele says I don’t know. Probably not. Probably not until later. Daniele says I went in that room and told Kalia. Well if I go home, Jeff and Natalie are both going to quit, and production don’t want that, so, Jeff and Natalie are Daniele’s friends in production who will supposedly quit their jobs in outrage if Daniele gets evicted. Flashback is at 11:45 am BBT Feed 3 In another previous conversation she mentions them at 11:32am BBT.


On IMDB, Jeff Snell and Jeff Koegler are both listed as camera operators. Natalya Shneyder is also listed as a segment producer. Awhile back, Rachel made the comment about “Jeff and Daniele talking before she gets into the house, making plans to help her so she will win.” At the time, everyone a.ssumed she meant Jeff Schroeder, but now maybe not. Could these be the late night bumps and knocks she and Kalia and Porsche always hear behind the walls? There seems to be a sort of non-verbal communication that happens between the walls.


Later, in a heart to heart with Jordan, Shelly revealed not only is she concerned about her place in their F3 alliance, but also that she went to the DR with questions about Daniele and her “friends” who see every diary room session and hear every convo and see every action in the house. Shelly was reassured it would be taken care of. After Daniele was called to the DR, she went directly to bed and covered her head for hours.


Regardless of the nature of any relationship, this smacks of impropriety. Not only does it call into question a Production Staff which should be objective and impartial, whether it is real or imaginary and one-sided it could cost someone their job. This is typical Daniele – taking any advantage, trying to get an unfair edge, entitled to more than anyone else, pushing any boundary to work things in her favor and expecting far more than what is normal.

What’s up Allison?


Well la di fu*king da!!!! Something like this comes as no surprise and now makes me question these people even more.
 7 years ago '05        #852
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
6:32 PM Jeff says he trusts Adam more than Russell from his season. He and Adam both agree that Rachel is a floater. NT


Adam is the biggest floater/ass-kisser this season.
 08-23-2011, 08:24 PM         #853
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
Written by scpsc
Tuesday, 23 August 2011 10:34

Big Brother 13 Udates: Daniele’s Friends – 8:00 am BBT Tuesday August 23, 2011

Lately Shelly is primarily fueled by two things – insecurity over her sheer incompetence at competitions and her obsessive hatred for Rachel. As a result, she is playing a loose, unbalanced and very dangerous game. She needs another big move like the Lawon nomination that kept Rachel in the house. She needs it like a fix. She thinks she has found it in trying to save Daniele. She is going way out on a limb to try to keep her in the house, trying ineffectively to sway Adam to vote to keep her.


Through out the season Daniele and Shelly have been playing a secret game like two middle school girls. Shelly has been playing along to try and get in good with Daniele. The game is a series of Q and A’s about someone in Production Daniele knows and has a juvenile crush on. Kinda like the one with Dominic. Kinda like the one with Nick. There have been several strings of questions ( Briefs or Boxers?. Shoes or Flip Flips? Scuffy or Clean Shaven? Etc.) the two would continue about the mystery person.


Yesterday in a conversation outside between Daniele, Shelly and Adam. Shelly asks is your buddy here today? Daniele says I don’t know. Probably not. Probably not until later. Daniele says I went in that room and told Kalia. Well if I go home, Jeff and Natalie are both going to quit, and production don’t want that, so, Jeff and Natalie are Daniele’s friends in production who will supposedly quit their jobs in outrage if Daniele gets evicted. Flashback is at 11:45 am BBT Feed 3 In another previous conversation she mentions them at 11:32am BBT.


On IMDB, Jeff Snell and Jeff Koegler are both listed as camera operators. Natalya Shneyder is also listed as a segment producer. Awhile back, Rachel made the comment about “Jeff and Daniele talking before she gets into the house, making plans to help her so she will win.” At the time, everyone a.ssumed she meant Jeff Schroeder, but now maybe not. Could these be the late night bumps and knocks she and Kalia and Porsche always hear behind the walls? There seems to be a sort of non-verbal communication that happens between the walls.


Later, in a heart to heart with Jordan, Shelly revealed not only is she concerned about her place in their F3 alliance, but also that she went to the DR with questions about Daniele and her “friends” who see every diary room session and hear every convo and see every action in the house. Shelly was reassured it would be taken care of. After Daniele was called to the DR, she went directly to bed and covered her head for hours.


Regardless of the nature of any relationship, this smacks of impropriety. Not only does it call into question a Production Staff which should be objective and impartial, whether it is real or imaginary and one-sided it could cost someone their job. This is typical Daniele – taking any advantage, trying to get an unfair edge, entitled to more than anyone else, pushing any boundary to work things in her favor and expecting far more than what is normal.

What’s up Allison?
Gaurantee this was written by a Jeff and Jordan supporter...
 7 years ago '09        #854
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,857 | Props total: 9391 9391
 nasty Nate said:


Adam is the biggest floater/ass-kisser this season.
you kidding me, shelly been polishing jeff's balls and dry cleaning jordan's c*it since day 1..........her dikkriding is disgusting, talkin bout "i will never vote for you jordan", so she trying to make it to top 3 and then say "its been a good run now you kids go win that money" and leave, fukk outta here with the bullsh*t shelly

bi*ch walking around like this is the wild wild west, cant no one tell me she's straight i dont give a fukk if she got a kid or husband
 7 years ago '04        #855
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
 Illstreet said:
Gaurantee this was written by a Jeff and Jordan supporter...
i mean..its plausible. she was season 8..im sure shes met ALL of the staff and maybe even became friends with some of them by now..its season 13.

im sure theres no rules that u cant fraternize with the contestants after because its usually strangers every year .

we're not stupid tho..if the fix is in, we'll be able to tell.

hopefully with articles like this coming out, they'll realize we arent stupid and let it play out as it should.
 7 years ago '10        #856
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Illstreet said:
Gaurantee this was written by a Jeff and Jordan supporter...
hell yea

Dani goes we quit our job? not making any sense
 7 years ago '10        #857
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Jacc Blacc said:
you kidding me, shelly been polishing jeff's balls and dry cleaning jordan's c*it since day 1..........her dikkriding is disgusting, talkin bout "i will never vote for you jordan", so she trying to make it to top 3 and then say "its been a good run now you kids go win that money" and leave, fukk outta here with the bullsh*t shelly

bi*ch walking around like this is the wild wild west, cant no one tell me she's straight i dont give a fukk if she got a kid or husband
lol
 7 years ago '04        #858
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 847 847
 Gottagat said:
hell yea

Dani goes we quit our job? not making any sense
Why not? Drug Free's explanation on why it would be possible is pretty good. It's 4 summers later, and her and d!ck have strong ties to the show. We all have our suspicions about sh*t going on behind the scenes and now that there is some better proof that is inadvertently coming from Dani/Shelly why not look at it? Idk, don't be so quick to dismiss the fact there could be cheating going on.
 7 years ago '10        #859
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Menace718 said:
Why not? Drug Free's explanation on why it would be possible is pretty good. It's 4 summers later, and her and d!ck have strong ties to the show. We all have our suspicions about sh*t going on behind the scenes and now that there is some better proof that is inadvertently coming from Dani/Shelly why not look at it? Idk, don't be so quick to dismiss the fact there could be cheating going on.
I hear u.im just biased towards Dani cant even front

I think dey be putting all types of shyt through the house guest heads when dey call them 2 DR

and building relationships with house guest and picking sides

its just funny how Shelly was so against Dani last night to now she wants her 2 stay? shyt seems suspect idk if da employees put her up 2 it or not
 7 years ago '04        #860
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 847 847
every season the hg's mention they are led in a certain direction with questioning to make them think certain things. no doubt these camera people could give Dani signs in the DR or through the walls. I'm starting to believe this more and more
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
45 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 24 - Obama: "I didn't have scandals" during my presidency
108 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy