The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2011, 03:46 PM         #821
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeff is such a f*ggot... He talks all that sh*t, but he's the same as anyone else... Zero integrity.

Hey Kalia... Glad you were so worried about Jeff and Jordan liking you now?... Stupid bi*ch.

Last edited by Illstreet; 08-22-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #822
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
at everyone mad at Jeff for breaking his word.

This game is all about making and breaking your word. All of the best players in Big Brother history have ALL broke their word several times.

If you go into the house trying to be all truthful and not hurt anyone's feelings, you're an idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #823
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 DJ Krayzie said:
:dancingcool:

[spoiler - click to view]

^this :banana:
 6 years ago '05        #824
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20993 20993
 Illstreet said:
Jeff is such a f*ggot... He talks all that sh*t, but he's the same as anyone else... Zero intergrity.

Hey Kalia... Glad you were so worried about Jeff and Jordan liking you now?... Stupid bi*ch.

has broken her word several times so far.
 08-22-2011, 04:08 PM         #825
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
at everyone mad at Jeff for breaking his word.

This game is all about making and breaking your word. All of the best players in Big Brother history have ALL broke their word several times.

If you go into the house trying to be all truthful and not hurt anyone's feelings, you're an idiot.
That's not the point...

The point is... Man you know what... It ain't even worth it. If you gonna play dumb then play dumb... You already know what we are saying...

Dude is a complete hypocrite. Period.
 6 years ago '05        #826
space
space
 Illstreet said:
That's not the point...

The point is... Man you know what... It ain't even worth it. If you gonna play dumb then play dumb... You already know what we are saying...

08-22-2011, 04:11 PM         #827
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:

has broken her word several times so far.
And?

Dani doesn't go around like her word is gold... Doesn't go around acting like she doesn't do dirt... Doesn't act like she's America's sweetheart.

Yall are acting like you don't know what we're talking about and it's mad corny right now... Yall know exactly what we're talking about.

Stop it.
 6 years ago '05        #828
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Illstreet said:
That's not the point...

6 years ago '05        #829
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Illstreet said:
And?

Dani doesn't go around like her word is gold... Doesn't go around acting like she doesn't do dirt... Doesn't act like she's America's sweetheart.

Yall are acting like you don't know what we're talking about and it's mad corny right now... Yall know exactly what we're talking about.

Stop it.
If you hate it so much, do us all a favor and just stop watching it. For fu*k's sake.
 6 years ago '04        #830
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I do like Jeff but I don't like how there are 8 people left and we are all able to pretty much predict who the winners would be this early. This has been THE WORST cast ever aside from the veterans. I can't complain about the veterans game except maybe Daniele for wanting to break up the alliance too early. Newbies were for the most part awful and played like true newbs to the game....
 08-22-2011, 04:31 PM         #831
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
If you hate it so much, do us all a favor and just stop watching it. For fu*k's sake.
Oh ok...

So I can't watch something and complain now?

You do YOU, and I'll do ME... Sound bout right? Ight...
 6 years ago '09        #832
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
theres no one in the house that will cut jeff's head off.........its gonna be boring tv, everyone has been bi*chmade since day 1 except dominic and dani

everyone wants to be cool with everyone, no one is gonna make any big moves, cbs better pull a fukkin rabbit out their a.ss
 08-22-2011, 04:41 PM         #833
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
theres no one in the house that will cut jeff's head off.........its gonna be boring tv, everyone has been bi*chmade since day 1 except dominic and dani

everyone wants to be cool with everyone, no one is gonna make any big moves, cbs better pull a fukkin rabbit out their a.ss
Although I would agree with this for the most part... I think Adam has been waiting in the weeds a bit...

It's probably a huge outside shot... But if he happens to win the HOH Thursday for the Double Eviction, I could see him quick putting up Jeff and Jordan/Rachel.

Dude knows the game... And although I don't love his game... He's definitely done something relatively smart in kinda laying back...

I think he would pull the trigger if he had the power and a immediate eviction on deck...

Or maybe I'm just trying to talk myself into keep watching...
 6 years ago '05        #834
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Illstreet said:
Although I would agree with this for the most part... I think Adam has been waiting in the weeds a bit...

It's probably a huge outside shot... But if he happens to win the HOH Thursday for the Double Eviction, I could see him quick putting up Jeff and Jordan/Rachel.

Dude knows the game... And although I don't love his game... He's definitely done something relatively smart in kinda laying back...

I think he would pull the trigger if he had the power and a immediate eviction on deck...

Or maybe I'm just trying to talk myself into keep watching...
Adam will never turn on J&J. If he does win HOH on thursday I see him putting up Rachel and Kalia
 08-22-2011, 06:03 PM         #835
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nasty Nate said:
Adam will never turn on J&J.
Why?

Dude isn't stupid... He knows the game, and is a die hard fan... He knows he has NO SHOT against either of them in the finals... And he knows at some point someone is gonna have to pull the big move to get rid of them.

As I said before, if anyone, I think it'd be him who has the balls if he gets the power.
 6 years ago '05        #836
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Why?

Dude isn't stupid... He knows the game, and is a die hard fan... He knows he has NO SHOT against either of them in the finals... And he knows at some point someone is gonna have to pull the big move to get rid of them.

As I said before, if anyone, I think it'd be him who has the balls if he gets the power.
Well its getting to the point where Jeff/Jordan are gonna have to be nominated sooner or later simply by a lack of house guests to choose from. But if Adam wins HOH this week in the double eviction, he will not put up J/J. Not unless Danielle convinces him and Shelly to join her alliance before Thursdays show. The only way J/J get nominated this week is if Khalia or Porsche win. Although even if one of them do I wouldn't be shocked if they took the less intimidating route and just nominated Shelly and Adam. They'd convince themselves it was a good move because they eliminated a member of that alliance, and they would still think they had a shot at jumping over to Jeff and Jordans alliance when it's all said and done. J/J are sitting PRETTY right now.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-22-2011 at 06:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #837
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Reppindaburghh said:
The only way J/J get nominated this week is if Khalia or Porsche win. Although even if one of them do I wouldn't be shocked if they took the less intimidating route and just nominated Shelly and Adam.
and here lies the problem......who the fukk is gonna step up and put their feet on jeff and jordan's throat........nobody
 6 years ago '10        #838
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
jeff a hypocrite f*ggot

im done this season if da gawdess goes home
 6 years ago '10        #839
Gottagat 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
and here lies the problem......who the fukk is gonna step up and put their feet on jeff and jordan's throat........nobody
lol word the funny thing is that all da floaters gonna be f!ghting to finish in 3rd place

jeff and jordan gnna wanna take rachel to the final 3 with them regardless bcuz of the hate she has in the house

shyt is pointless 2 watch here on out

i wud rather Rachel win then the bi*ch who already won and her f*ggot bf

Ratings gonna fall
 6 years ago '10        #840
Gottagat 
space
space
Shelly man i swear..........

she talking behind Dani back to jordan like a mahfukka she really think jeff n jordan like her like dat
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago