The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #721
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 DJ Krayzie said:
1) I like how 90% of the n*ggas in this thread can't spell Kalia's name correctly
i think we can, i spell it incorrectly just to show my disgust of her, fukk that bi*ch caleya

and the show isnt 100% rigged....the show is like a science experiment, but alot of the conditions such as the challenges are controlled and are set up based to favor a certain player....that does not mean that player would win but percentage wise it is leaned in their favoe, for instance if you want brenden to win you have to have a physical challenge, if you want danielle to win you need a logical or smart challenge, etc etc

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-16-2011 at 08:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #722
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #723
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Jacc Blacc said:
the same reason n*ggas watch wrestling on tv........
But people don't post up in wrestling threads complaining about things being fixed.

6 years ago '05        #724
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
you mad because I said something about your boy Jeff?

Don't try to act like I'm the only one talking about how the show is rigged because I'm not.

Nobody is forcing you to read my post you choose too, what's wrong with looking at a show and giving a opinion about it like everybody else.
Not mad at all that you're saying something about a person I don't know in real life, .

I'm also not acting like you're the only one talking about how the show is rigged. The statement you quoted goes for everyone in here talking about that.

And about your last statement, you're posting in my thread, I'm reading all the posts because I'm interested in the thread. That's why I created the thread. Pretty simple logic. Nothing is wrong with voicing your opinion about a show.

Now answer my initial question.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-16-2011 at 05:20 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #725
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Reppindaburghh said:
But people don't post up in wrestling threads complaining about things being fixed.

tlain about who wins the belts.....even though its all scripted and fake
 6 years ago '04        #726
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
they need to get shelly out, playing too many sides... On the other hand she has no chance of winning this or getting 2nd place. dani playing a horrible game, only a matter of time when sh*t hits the fan for her
 6 years ago '05        #727
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Watchin Brenchel argue on BBAD.

Updates!!!!!!!

Anymore f!ghts been going on????

This season is lacking in drama, hopefully it picks up soon.
 6 years ago '07        #728
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,442 | Props total: 55883 55883
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not mad at all that you're saying something about a person I don't know in real life, .

I'm also not acting like you're the only one talking about how the show is rigged. The statement you quoted goes for everyone in here talking about that.

And about your last statement, you're posting in my thread, I'm reading all the posts because I'm interested in the thread. That's why I created the thread. Pretty simple logic. Nothing is wrong with voicing your opinion about a show.

Now answer my initial question.

I already did...I said what's wrong with looking at a show and giving a opinion about it like everybody else, I don't talked about how I think the show is fixed in ALL of my post.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-17-2011 at 11:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #729
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I already did...I said what's wrong with looking at a show and giving a opinion about it like everybody else, I don't talked about how I think the show is fixed in ALL of my post.
And I said there is nothing wrong with giving your opinion on a show. My initial question however was why would you watch a show if you think it is fixed? How could you possibly get any enjoyment out of it if it is fixed?

For the last time, Big Brother is not fixed. It may be slightly influenced at times (Certain competitions geared towards certain players, etc), but it is not some fixed show. You'd have to be pretty horrible at analyzing human psychology to not realize that the emotions displayed on this show are real, not staged. The arguments are real, not staged. The feelings are real, not staged.

Now if you mean the game is slightly, and I mean slightly, influenced throughout each season, I cannot disagree with that. But the way some of you talk about it makes it seem like you believe production sits back every Thursday morning, plans who they want to win the HOH, who they would prefer to be nominated, and who they want to win the Veto. It's preposterous.

These house guests are only under contract with BB for about 3 years I'm pretty sure, and damn near all of the past house guests are now on Twitter actively tweeting about this season. Thats well over 100 regular, every day people, who have a ridiculously easy way of speaking to the public. Don't you think that a couple bitter house guests would have blown up BB's spot by now if they felt it was rigged? I'm talking about after leaving the house and analyzing the situation and then making a comment about it, not being a sore loser and throwing a fit of rage while in the house immediately following a competition.
 6 years ago '06        #730
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 DJ Krayzie said:
1) I like how 90% of the n*ggas in this thread can't spell Kalia's name correctly

2) I find it amusing how people think the show is 100% rigged. Yes, sometimes producers try to influence people's decisions in the diary room, but the show is definitely not scripted or made for one person to win.

3) I've liked Daniele for the most part through the years until about the last week. She's annoyed the sh*t out of me with her holier than thou attitude. bi*ch needs a wake up call, especially with all of the personal issues she has in her life. This bi*ch truly thinks her sh*t don't stink.

4) Shelly is an annoying a.ss bi*ch. She's gotten worse and worse every single week since the game started. If she doesn't leave this week, I'm going to be severely disappointed. How people were impressed with her game is beyond me, she fu*ked her game up early on in the game, and has since gone on to cripple herself beyond repair.

5) As of right now, Adam is in the best position in the entire house. Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Rachel are gonna target Daniele/Kalia/Porsche and vice versa. That dude could have a clear ride til the top 5 or so unless something goes wrong or one of these idiots make another weird a.ss move.

Should be a fun final month in the house!

I never knew how her name was spelled, she's not that important for it to matter.
 6 years ago '07        #731
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
And I said there is nothing wrong with giving your opinion on a show. My initial question however was why would you watch a show if you think it is fixed? How could you possibly get any enjoyment out of it if it is fixed?

For the last time, Big Brother is not fixed. It may be slightly influenced at times (Certain competitions geared towards certain players, etc), but it is not some fixed show. You'd have to be pretty horrible at analyzing human psychology to not realize that the emotions displayed on this show are real, not staged. The arguments are real, not staged. The feelings are real, not staged.

Now if you mean the game is slightly, and I mean slightly, influenced throughout each season, I cannot disagree with that. But the way some of you talk about it makes it seem like you believe production sits back every Thursday morning, plans who they want to win the HOH, who they would prefer to be nominated, and who they want to win the Veto. It's preposterous.

These house guests are only under contract with BB for about 3 years I'm pretty sure, and damn near all of the past house guests are now on Twitter actively tweeting about this season. Thats well over 100 regular, every day people, who have a ridiculously easy way of speaking to the public. Don't you think that a couple bitter house guests would have blown up BB's spot by now if they felt it was rigged? I'm talking about after leaving the house and analyzing the situation and then making a comment about it, not being a sore loser and throwing a fit of rage while in the house immediately following a competition.
Put like this... Dani is the only reason I'm even looking at this season because I stopped looking at BB after 09 because of the Jordan and Jeff thing, I also wanted to see what "Evil D*ck" was gonna do but he went home, If Dani goes home I'll be done with BB this season but if she come's back for a All-Star BB or something I might come back.
 6 years ago '07        #732
space
space
 D. Norman said:
they need to get shelly out, playing too many sides... On the other hand she has no chance of winning this or getting 2nd place. dani playing a horrible game, only a matter of time when sh*t hits the fan for her
Evil D*ck going home might have been a blessing in disguise because him and Dani would have had a HUGE target on there backs if he was still in the house.
 6 years ago '05        #733
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
I can't stand Danielle now, b!tch is acting like she invented the game
 08-17-2011, 03:51 PM         #734
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLAYERIZM said:
There's no denying that when she's actually been allowed to compete... She's dominated.
 6 years ago '05        #735
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
^no doubt she's been the best in Competitions so far but I cant stand her and Kalia acting like they're gonna sweep through the house and go to Final 2 w/o any competition, I just cant wait til 1 of em is gone
 6 years ago '05        #736
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 PLAYERIZM said:
Yeah, she's been getting on my nerves lately as well.

Not to mention, other than competitions, her gameplay is kinda a.ss cheeks.
 08-17-2011, 04:11 PM         #737
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLAYERIZM said:
^no doubt she's been the best in Competitions so far but I cant stand her and Kalia acting like they're gonna sweep through the house and go to Final 2 w/o any competition, I just cant wait til 1 of em is gone
Oh I've been done with that Kalia b!tch...

She needs to go ASAP.
 6 years ago '05        #738
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
How is the fortune teller going to be used this season?
 08-18-2011, 01:39 AM         #739
Dr Mirty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kalia needs to go....only way she wins is if Dani wins more HOH comps
 6 years ago '05        #740
space
space
Just finished rewatching season 10,

That's some bullsh*t that Memphis didn't get a single vote. He played a better game then Dan in at least a couple ways. Dan made bolder moves and played more strategically, but Memphis deserved at least a couple votes imo. Can't believe April and Ollie didn't vote for him, .

Pretty hectic season. HUGE arguments almost every episode for the first half of the season or so. And like I said previously, it's a damn shame that Ollie let a girl ruin his alliance with Brian and Dan. If they would have kept that initial alliance, they could have ran that house in my opinion. Brian would've been one of the GOATs if his run wasn't cut short.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy