The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2011, 03:11 AM         #701
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH@ my DVR recording being a hour of 60 Minutes... Mutherfu*ker.

Reppindaburghh said:
at you guys in here hating on Jeff.

He's good people in my book.
He's an uneducated douchebag who thinks he's still the Varsity QB in High School or some sh*t...

And he's hypocritcal whenever anyone trys to make move against him... It's always a horrible move, or stupid... Then when he doesn't go home or get on the block, he'll be in the DR talking about how stupid it is that he's not being put up... Blah blah blah.

He's just annoying as fukk at this point. Someone needs to let him know that he's not teflon.
 6 years ago '09        #702
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you guys in here hating on Jeff.

He's good people in my book.
jeff has a false sense od entitlement

and when he puts people up its a game move but when anyone even thinks about putting him or jordan up he takes it as a personal attack on him or his girl........i hate the "how dare you put me up" attitude he has, its very unbecoming imo

and a few seasons back didnt he get mad at russel and sh*t on russels character because russel had a final 4 deal with someone whie he had a final 3 deal with him and jordan, yet he has a final 4 deal with brenchel but has a final 3 deal with shelly.....
 6 years ago '05        #703
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
POV ceremony results
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #704
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 nasty Nate said:
POV ceremony results

Why the fu*k wouldn't she

6 years ago '05        #705
space
space

6 years ago '05        #706
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

6 years ago '05        #707
space
space
 nasty Nate said:

I'm content with that.
 6 years ago '09        #708
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
fukk it...as long as shelly goes home im happy...i dont even hate brenden, i just hate rachel

i remeber last season when rachel went home and the brigade embraced brenden, he came off as a cool dude and a guy who would do great at this game if rachel wasnt there
 6 years ago '09        #709
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 nasty Nate said:

adam plays for adam.......he has a deal with shelly...he already knows jeff and jordan are gonna put rachel and brenden before him, then again i hate shelly

i wonder who's gonna win HOH next...i doubt khalia can pull another win, and porsche might get but chances are she wont......
 6 years ago '05        #710
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
adam plays for adam.......he has a deal with shelly...he already knows jeff and jordan are gonna put rachel and brenden before him, then again i hate shelly

i wonder who's gonna win HOH next...i doubt khalia can pull another win, and porsche might get but chances are she wont......
I don't like Kahlia at all but I'm hoping she can get the W. Hoping her and Danielle can go win for win the rest of the way. But at the same time I'm a big fan of Jeff and Jordan. I just know that if they win HOH, Danielle is going up.

I wish they would ally back up, .

fu*k it, I wish the veteran alliance was never broken up and somehow Rachel got voted out and Jeff/Jordan/Danielle/Brendon ran through the house.
 6 years ago '07        #711
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,437 | Props total: 55868 55868
 Illstreet said:
SMH@ my DVR recording being a hour of 60 Minutes... Mutherfu*ker.

He's an uneducated douchebag who thinks he's still the Varsity QB in High School or some sh*t...

And he's hypocritcal whenever anyone trys to make move against him... It's always a horrible move, or stupid... Then when he doesn't go home or get on the block, he'll be in the DR talking about how stupid it is that he's not being put up... Blah blah blah.

He's just annoying as fukk at this point. Someone needs to let him know that he's not teflon.
:agreement6:

I just didn't like when Jeff came at Kalia for not playing the game for herself when Jeff is not either...Jeff is playing the game for him and Jordan.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-15-2011 at 05:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #712
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1993 1993
live feeds? the one posted on like page 4 dont work
 6 years ago '07        #713
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
He's different than he was in Season 11. You forget that he is c*cky now cuz he is CBS's "It" boy it seems.

He was on Big Brother 11, then The Amazing Race.

He had his show Around the World for Free, which was an online show for a year.

Then he goes on BB13. Dude has been on Camera for 3 years straight now.

Dude is getting that celebrity ego thanks to CBS hyping him.

That's why I said don't be shocked if Jeff win Big Brother this season since it seem's like CBS is so in love with him now.
 6 years ago '05        #714
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
 D. Norman said:
live feeds? the one posted on like page 4 dont work
 6 years ago '05        #715
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:

That's why I said don't be shocked if Jeff win Big Brother this season since it seem's like CBS is so in love with him now.

Why even watch the show if you think it's rigged and only seem to complain about it?

6 years ago '09        #716
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Why even watch the show if you think it's rigged and only seem to complain about it?

the same reason n*ggas watch wrestling on tv........
 6 years ago '07        #717
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

you mad because I said something about your boy Jeff?

Don't try to act like I'm the only one talking about how the show is rigged because I'm not.

Nobody is forcing you to read my post you choose too, what's wrong with looking at a show and giving a opinion about it like everybody else.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-15-2011 at 07:34 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #718
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol jeff was on amazing race ??CBS we see u
 08-16-2011, 03:31 AM         #719
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone needs to break up Jeff and Jordan... It's clear as day.

Until you get rid of one of them, they are going to continue to have all the floaters flock to them and try and buddy up.

Dani isn't learning tho.
 6 years ago '05        #720
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20897 20897
1) I like how 90% of the n*ggas in this thread can't spell Kalia's name correctly

2) I find it amusing how people think the show is 100% rigged. Yes, sometimes producers try to influence people's decisions in the diary room, but the show is definitely not scripted or made for one person to win.

3) I've liked Daniele for the most part through the years until about the last week. She's annoyed the sh*t out of me with her holier than thou attitude. bi*ch needs a wake up call, especially with all of the personal issues she has in her life. This bi*ch truly thinks her sh*t don't stink.

4) Shelly is an annoying a.ss bi*ch. She's gotten worse and worse every single week since the game started. If she doesn't leave this week, I'm going to be severely disappointed. How people were impressed with her game is beyond me, she fu*ked her game up early on in the game, and has since gone on to cripple herself beyond repair.

5) As of right now, Adam is in the best position in the entire house. Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Rachel are gonna target Daniele/Kalia/Porsche and vice versa. That dude could have a clear ride til the top 5 or so unless something goes wrong or one of these idiots make another weird a.ss move.

Should be a fun final month in the house!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago