The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #621
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
It's over for everyone but the big 4.
 6 years ago '06        #622
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
they might as well make it big brother all stars until they cancel the game all together. its not about new players anymore

and fu*k shelly, i bet she was the one that found bin laden and told obama

kalia dumb as hell, ol sleepy a.ss tellin shelly that lawon volunteered
 6 years ago '10        #623
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 GrimeyMoney said:
and u mad as sh*t.
nah f*ggot
 Jacc Blacc said:
man if danni dont win the hoh, she's fukked....i would sacrifice khalia to the vets

khalia had hoh in her hands and didnt know what to do with it, danni would have put up rachel and if jeff went off with the veto she would put up jordan.....khalia trying to be friends with the vets, look how far it got you
i think dany gonna win..CBS dont wanna make people to mad and lose viewers
 6 years ago '10        #624
Gottagat 
space
space
trey2cool goin in
 6 years ago '06        #625
trey2cool 
space
space
 Gottagat said:
trey2cool goin in
man i dont know if i can take anymore of this season...the entire series just jumped the shark

whoever is having drama that week ends up being HOH

competition geared towards the physically gifted players to win (jeff winning veto, brenden getting back in the house)

everyone crying didnt help, especially jordan crying after the food competition

u can tell who was coming back in to play after they showed that whole "rachel and ragan" bit

allowing rachel to coach brenden....im disgusted
 6 years ago '06        #626
trey2cool 
space
space
 Gottagat said:

i think dany gonna win..CBS dont wanna make people to mad and lose viewers
i can see this happening also

if they really wanted to throw a wrench, shelly would win and we will see where she stands
 6 years ago '10        #627
Gottagat 
space
space
 trey2cool said:
i can see this happening also

if they really wanted to throw a wrench, shelly would win and we will see where she stands
i doubt shelly wins she gonna be the last 1 outside of the big 4 to go into the jury house..all dat a.ss kissing and she only gonna end up finishing 5th

poor Kieth homie cant win 4 shyt him and Cassie got the smooth L

Kalia dumb a.ss was lookin happy when brendon was talking to rachel

dany and Porsche was the only 1s visibly mad
 6 years ago '10        #628
Gottagat 
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
done watching this season.
i dont blame u.ima see who win HOH b4 i say fukk this season
 6 years ago '07        #629
Avon_Barksdale 4340 heat pts4340
space
space
$42,380 | Props total: 55671 55671
If Danielle goes home I'm done with the show...the show is all about ratings, Rachel and Brenden AND Jeff and Jordan are about run that house now.

I find it hard to believe that 2 million people voted to get Brenden back in the house, lawon never really had a chance from the start because that competition was mad for Brenden to win.

Look like it's gonna be Rachel and Brenden vs Jeff and Jordan like somebody said and everybody else in the house don't stand a chance.

I'm DONE with Big Brother after this season because it's too predictable and all they care about is ratings so nothing has really change about the show.
 6 years ago '07        #630
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #631
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
when was big brother NOT about ratings? thats the point of television shows..to get good ratings.

besides the point that if they want good ratings..it will be danielle and rachel in the finals
 6 years ago '10        #632
Gottagat 
space
space
everybody on twitter mad if u look up #BB13

so how did brendon get a million votes
 6 years ago '10        #633
Gottagat 
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
So many ridiculous things this season that is just a big turn off to me as a fan, personally. First they bring in 6 previous players who all have ties to one other person, which automatically gives them a significant edge over the new players. That is why early on the new players were so quick to turn on their "partner" for protection. There is no way you'd see a married couple, engaged couple and father and daughter turn on each other so early, if at all. The only ones who might have would have been d!ck/Danielle, but even than it's a very limited chance of that happening. Than we have all but one HOH being won by a veteran and when a non veteran player wins it they end up sending home a new player. WTF? It's not entertaining to watch 8 weeks of one alliance completely pick off the rest of the house especially when those alliance members are so dislikeable. So than we get rid of a veteran and what happens? A guy who acts like a complete idiot and I mean complete idiot gets the most number of votes to enter the house again. Is America not watching the same tv series that I am? It is a like a bad romantic comedy movie whenever Rachel/Brendan are on screen. Brendan has to constantly validate Rachel's existence and viciously put down anyone who says anything negative about Rachel whether it be true or not.
something not adding up it seem like brendon got in on some bullsh*t

show bout to be unwatchable CBS fukked up
 6 years ago '04        #634
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
James spoke the truth. What happened tonight just proves the last point I made further. After this season they would have to be out of their minds to do an All Star season. To have all of these same people come back for possibly a third season.....
 6 years ago '06        #635
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Gottagat said:
everybody on twitter mad if u look up #BB13

so how did brendon get a million votes
because i voted my a.ss off that's why. bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #636
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I don't think the vote was rigged.

Jeff and Jordan fans voted Brenden back in. Also I think the fans wanted to see Brenden potentially battle Rachel to get back in the house.

U guys should watch d!ck at Nite on rtvzone.com. Its a BB recap show w/ d!ck and other past houseguest. That show is funny as hell

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 08-11-2011 at 10:51 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #637
space
space
 Drug Free said:
when was big brother NOT about ratings? thats the point of television shows..to get good ratings.

besides the point that if they want good ratings..it will be danielle and rachel in the finals
Danielle and Rachel don't have a huge fan base like Jeff/Jordan have and if Jeff/Jordan go home the rating might go down and Big Brother don't want that.
 6 years ago '08        #638
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
And this will be the last episode of BB i'll watch this season....Its clear they want it to be couple vs couple at the end and im no longer watchin this
 6 years ago '04        #639
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Danielle and Rachel don't have a huge fan base like Jeff/Jordan have and if Jeff/Jordan go home the rating might go down and Big Brother don't want that.
i mean..where do u see the reports of jeff and jordans fan base?

last time i checked, america voted for jeff and jordan, rachel and brendon and d!ck and danielle to be in the house..so clearly rachel has some sort of fanbase.

danielle and rachel are the biggest rivals in the house, it would only make sense for ratings if they were to battle eachother in the end. no one wants to see a civil final 2, thats boring.

the only way that will happen tho is if danielle takes rachel to the end because she thinks no one will vote for her in the jury.

rachel wouldnt take danielle i think because she thinks danielle might beat her but from the outside looking in, danielle has made some of the worst decisions ever.

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-11-2011 at 11:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #640
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
Even though Lawon would have got smashed anyway, that contest was rigged. The houseguest should not be able to help and Rachel was tell him what balls to throw in. I hope anybody but J&J or shelly win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy