The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #561
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1786 1786
Khalia messed up, she should have stuck to what she was doing. Lawon is also an idiot, and is going home.
 6 years ago '04        #562
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
After 5 weeks of watching the show I have finally come to admit, other than Season 1 that doesn't count, this season is the worst one of all. I can say that as well after rewatching seasons 2-11 all over again since February getting my wife up to speed on all of the seasons she missed. Until this year my opinion was that Season 4 was probably the worst, this opinion is now changed.

One thing I would like to know is what is that piece of paper laying next to Rachel in that picture?
 6 years ago '08        #563
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Khalia gotta be the dumbest player in BB history...What the fu*k is she so concerned about being good with Jeff and Jordan? bi*ch you have the numbers if you vote out Rachel and if Dom comes back it just got that much easier. Then this n*gga Lawon had the nerve to brush off his shoulders like hes gonna be back? n*gga aint nobody votin for you

Shes gotta go next

Last edited by Main Event; 08-10-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #564
kaboose 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
This sh*t has to be scripted, maybe lawon was just a bug CBS dropped into the house to be entertaining and sh*t, and now that sh*ts about to get serious they told him to offer himself to get evicted so Brendon can come back.

Because we all know that if he didnt pull this sh*t he wouldve easily made top 5.... maybe even win the whole thing

oh yeah and kalia is still a retard:disdain2:
 6 years ago '04        #565
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Main Event said:
Khalia gotta be the dumbest player in BB history...What the fu*k is she so concerned about being good with Jeff and Jordan? bi*ch you have the numbers if you vote out Rachel and if Dom comes back it just got that much easier. Then this n*gga Lawon had the nerve to brush off his shoulders like hes gonna be back? n*gga aint nobody votin for you

Shes gotta go next
nah man..if rachel woulda left she woulda came right back. she would beat anyone thats been evicted in any challenge and brendon woulda just gave it to her.

khalia is dumb, but this wasnt the week to get rachel out w/ the twist.
 6 years ago '06        #566
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Drug Free said:
nah man..if rachel woulda left she woulda came right back. she would beat anyone thats been evicted in any challenge and brendon woulda just gave it to her.

khalia is dumb, but this wasnt the week to get rachel out w/ the twist.
I almost think, Dom would beat Rachel in a challenge.
 6 years ago '04        #567
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
why does everyone think rachel would win everything hands down for comps? she just lost one and is unstable. i woulda put her a.ss out this week....
 08-11-2011, 03:30 AM         #568
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kalia just solidified her spot in the Top 5 Worst HOH's of all time...

Wow what a dumb bi*ch.

And she was talking all that game too about not backing down to anyone, and she's gonna play hard... bi*ch folded like a house of cards as soon as a little pressure came her way... Crying in the HOH and the DR all the time... Fukk outta here.

That bi*ch makes me sick just seeing the sight of her now.
 6 years ago '05        #569
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Illstreet said:

Wow what a dumb bi*ch.

And she was talking all that game too about not backing down to anyone, and she's gonna play hard... bi*ch folded like a house of cards as soon as a little pressure came her way... Crying in the HOH and the DR all the time... Fukk outta here.

:agreement6: Agreed.

She talked all that sh*t during nominations, then went upstairs & cried like a lil girl. Ive lost all respect and I want her gone over Rachel!! And those hideous faces she makes!! Ughh Im really disappointed tho, I thought she would go far in the game
 6 years ago '07        #570
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Not sure if I thought she would go far but I thought she was gonna stick to her guns. I could see MAYBE trying to get into good graces with one person MAYBE but she's trying to do that with too many people while making a deal with Rachel who's ready to throw everybody out and pissing off Danielle.
 08-11-2011, 08:25 AM         #571
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And remember how just a week or so ago Evil d!ck was complaining about Danielle winning the HOH and saying she shoulda fell and let Kalia win it and do the dirty work instead??????

Yeah, well now you're seeing why he was dead wrong...
 6 years ago '05        #572
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I have a weird feeling that Cassi will be the houseguest that America will vote back in.
 6 years ago '09        #573
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
 Main Event said:
Khalia gotta be the dumbest player in BB history...What the fu*k is she so concerned about being good with Jeff and Jordan?
real sh*t, she's constantly crying in her room like "why are they being mean to me", this ditzy bi*ch wasnt built to play big brother......she understands it doesnt matter if jeff and jordan or rachel are mad at you, work your a.ss off in the compeititon , cut deals, and send their a.ss home packing like Danielle and Dom planned to do

khalia is a floater that wanted to pretend she was about getting blood on her hands, but once she seen blood stains on her fingernails she crumbled like a wet cookie
 6 years ago '09        #574
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Wow what a dumb bi*ch.

and that dumb speech about her parents raising her to make her own decisions and not get bullied.......bi*ch turned around and let them bully her into submission

even when she asked rachel if i keep you will you go after danielle, rachel didnt even think about she said "yeah im going after her" and khalia still chose to try to keep rachel??? this is chess not checkers and she isnt thinking long term
 6 years ago '07        #575
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,512 | Props total: 56133 56133
 nasty Nate said:
I have a weird feeling that Cassi will be the houseguest that America will vote back in.
I think it's gonna be Brendon and Dom that get's another chance in the game...I hope it's Dom because if Brendon come's back it's game over for everybody but Jeff, Jordan and Rachel.
 6 years ago '10        #576
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Dom gonna save this season :cool-smiley-009:

Kalia is dead 2 me i hope she gets r*ped 1st day out the house
 6 years ago '05        #577
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
 Gottagat said:
 6 years ago '09        #578
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gottagat said:
Dom gonna save this season :cool-smiley-009:

yeah dude was the ONLY newbie that was trying to make moves......him and danielle vs jeff and jordan......final 4....im calling it now
 6 years ago '05        #579
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
 Jacc Blacc said:
yeah dude was the ONLY newbie that was trying to make moves......him and danielle vs jeff and jordan......final 4....im calling it now
Considering those two duo's will be gunning for eachother the entire time in the house, I doubt that.
 6 years ago '04        #580
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
man im thinkin..

d!cks personal issues are prob over by now..they shoulda put his a.ss to battle the next evicted house guest to get back in
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy