The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #481
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
jordan starting to go ham..this is what i wanna see
 08-07-2011, 07:54 PM         #482
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
how is straying away from a final 4 deal to make a final 2 deal not breaking the final four? clearly he'd have to d!ck someone over in the 4 to bring michelle to the finals with him..

the only way russells argument would have held water is if he brought up the fact jeff was protecting jordan and was probably gonna take her to the final 2 if he had a choice.

jeff played the game fine untill the week he got evicted where it really showed how sh*tty he was at comps. had he won the POV that week, he probably would have won the entire game.
Because like someone else said, it was unspoken that Jeff and Jordan would take each other to finals and it was apparant that Michelle and Russell would take each other. It's not as if Russell made a deal with someone OUTSIDE of the final 4 alliance, it was within the 4 people and lines were already drawn between the two as "couples". All Russell did was SAY the obvious and for some reason Jeff took that as a huge threat. There was literally no other way to go for Russell, Jeff and Jordan never had the intention of bringing Russell to the final 2, but they could've made final 4 together easily and gone from there. In a perfect world for Jeff and Russell, they make final 4, kept their word to one another and final four is no holds barred, anything goes, with no deals broken.
 08-07-2011, 07:56 PM         #483
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
jordan starting to go ham..this is what i wanna see
Yes finally, Jeff and Jordan have been quiet, someone needed to light a fire under their a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #484
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
My girl rachelle gonna stay this week and kick that mcfatty kalia and ignorants.lutbag danielle out the house.
 6 years ago '06        #485
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
how dare kalia put up 2 strong competitors that could be threats to her....that bi*ch!!

nah, the vets are really sure of themselves coming back into the house and always sure they will win HOH the next week.

jeff and brenden have issues communicating with women

i was rooting for jordan cuz she was a sweetheart, but now her and jeff gettin real emotional, acting real entitled to everything. and no one was really targeting them to go home except danielle (when rachel was HOH)

kalia has horrible posture
 6 years ago '04        #486
space
space
im cool wit jeff and jordan after this episode. they arent sitting back anymore they are taking some action. (atleast in words) they still dont deserve to win yet but they are tipping the scales for me now.
 6 years ago '04        #487
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Because like someone else said, it was unspoken that Jeff and Jordan would take each other to finals and it was apparant that Michelle and Russell would take each other. It's not as if Russell made a deal with someone OUTSIDE of the final 4 alliance, it was within the 4 people and lines were already drawn between the two as "couples". All Russell did was SAY the obvious and for some reason Jeff took that as a huge threat. There was literally no other way to go for Russell, Jeff and Jordan never had the intention of bringing Russell to the final 2, but they could've made final 4 together easily and gone from there. In a perfect world for Jeff and Russell, they make final 4, kept their word to one another and final four is no holds barred, anything goes, with no deals broken.
what russell did wasnt wrong..his mistake was letting the word get out. had he kept it "unspoken" like jeff and jordan, he woulda had no problem.
 6 years ago '08        #488
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
My n*gga Jeff bout to execute a hit on Khalia he's 1 Danielle elimination from running that house but i never wanna see my boo Jordan sad like that again

Night Night Rachel
 6 years ago '05        #489
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21062 21062
Damn yo, that had to be one of the most tense nomination ceremonies ever. So much attitude sitting around that table lol.
 6 years ago '06        #490
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 DJ Krayzie said:
Damn yo, that had to be one of the most tense nomination ceremonies ever. So much attitude sitting around that table lol.
which is why i dont wanna see rachelle leave. She brings excitement and entertainment to the show. Without her the show would be deadass boring
 6 years ago '05        #491
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 GrimeyMoney said:
which is why i dont wanna see rachelle leave. She brings excitement and entertainment to the show. Without her the show would be deadass boring
I dunno, she was even harder to handle tonight with all of the crying. I almost had to turn it off. If it wasn't for that, she does help add some needed drama to situations, though.
 6 years ago '04        #492
space
space
danielle is reachingggggg for the sky right now

khalia needs to tell her to stfu
 6 years ago '10        #493
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
that f*ggot jeff think he entitled its disgusting
 6 years ago '05        #494
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Here's what to expect at the veto ceremony today,
[spoiler - click to view]

I'm thinking that on Thursday,

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 08-08-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #495
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
The way Shelly is playing the game right now reminds me a little bit of Dr.Will
 6 years ago '10        #496
Gottagat 
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Here's what to expect at the veto ceremony today,

I'm thinking that on Thursday,

huh? lawon wtf???

what?

this cant be life..this is a wasted week 4 kaila and Dany if this goes down smh
 6 years ago '04        #497
space
space
 Gottagat said:
huh? lawon wtf???

what?

this cant be life..this is a wasted week 4 kaila and Dany if this goes down smh
believe me..danielle is trying her hardest to not make that happen.

khalia is bi*ching up cuz shes afraid she will be the biggest target next week..which she will be regardless. she thinks if she gets rid of porcha or lawson she will get back in jeff and rachels good graces but they are both gunning for her no matter what.
 6 years ago '10        #498
Gottagat 
space
space
 Drug Free said:

khalia is bi*ching up cuz shes afraid she will be the biggest target next week..which she will be regardless. she thinks if she gets rid of porcha or lawson she will get back in jeff and rachels good graces but they are both gunning for her no matter what.
damn.

worst player ever.. Dany shud smack the black off dat bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #499
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Drug Free said:

Nah. When all is said and done, if Jeff, Jordan or Rachel win HOH, Danielle has to be target #1. If they actually do go after Kalia over Danielle, they're playing extremely stupid.
 6 years ago '05        #500
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,460 | Props total: 7103 7103
Fu*king if

Will go down as one of the worst plays in Big Brother history.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy