The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
 198
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 121
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #441
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Russ369 said:
Man I dunno why you guys spoil it for urselves... Takes the interest out of the show completely for me...
I follow the sh*t live. The anticipation of seeing who wins the Veto on Saturday is just as exciting for me as the anticipation of who wins the veto on Wednesday is for you. That's the great thing about Big Brother, it's a 24 hour a day competition that you as the viewer get to keep up with. I have the jokers update app on my phone and I constantly check that sh*t. I'll be chilling at the bar or something and I'll just whip out my phone and check out whats gone on for the past few hours in the BB house.
 6 years ago '05        #442
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Russ369 said:
Man I dunno why you guys spoil it for urselves... Takes the interest out of the show completely for me...
I like the feeds b/c CBS editing of the house guest sucks
 6 years ago '10        #443
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 GrimeyMoney said:
how is it dumb?


Every newb in the house are boring as fu*k. Danielle is boring as sh*t. Kalia is annoying. Jeff and Jordan aint causing any controversy becuz they too nice all the time.


That's why I was rooting for d!ck, but he left. Brendon and rachel were the only ones who cause controversy and have me exciting to watch Big Brother.
i wud rather watch the new ppl than watch brendon pus*y whipped a.ss any day.. fukk that if he got back in the house he might fukk around and win or runner up.. that shyt wud mess my September up
 6 years ago '04        #444
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
why are yall acting like rachel is gone lol

she will smoke dom in any competition lol
 6 years ago '05        #445
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #446
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
avatar space
space
$42,428 | Props total: 55856 55856
 Illstreet said:
^^^^Yeah, fukk that old Skelator lookin bi*ch...

And ofcourse Jeff would get all homotional... I swear that dude thinks he's entitled to not being threatend in any way shape or form.

I know a lot of people like him... But I don't care.


I really hope Jeff a** don't win Big Brother but something keeps telling me he is.

I'm still rooting for Danielle to win the entire thing.


Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-06-2011 at 06:06 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #447
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Reppindaburghh said:
I can't believe you honestly want Brendon back in the house.


[pic - click to view]

 Gottagat said:
i wud rather watch the new ppl than watch brendon pus*y whipped a.ss any day.. fukk that if he got back in the house he might fukk around and win or runner up.. that shyt wud mess my September up
Really?


Brendon has won almost every pov he's been in every time he competes in bb. Rachel wins almost every hoh competition in bb as well. I prefer people that ACTUALLY play to stay in the house instead of f*ggot a.ss bi*ches who try to nominate the stronger ppl of because they cant complete for their fu*kin life. I don't know man, maybe u like boring tv shows, but I don't. I wanna see action, romance, and comedy, and brendon and rachel provide me with all of that. If their not there then the show will drop in ratings cuz danielle is boring as sh*t, and everybody is so fu*kin annoying. The only n*gga I might root for is Lawon cuz he got charisma unlike everybody else.
 6 years ago '04        #448
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
wheres this jeff and jordan :(


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #449
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 Reppindaburghh said:
We are both wrong.

Apparently she's gonna
[spoiler - click to view]

yeah but why would ANYONE
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #450
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Russell was actually making a good point until he turned it personal. i just rewatched this season though it was pretty good up until Jeff's last week there. that Jeff and Jordan wont show up this season because Rachel and Brendon didnt get to turn on them first. For the sanity of the game and the house whatever the situation comes to Rachel should be voted out next.
 6 years ago '09        #451
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 Drug Free said:
wheres this jeff and jordan :(

:you got got....you got got"

damn i earned a new level of respect for jeff, dude said "i'll throw away the 500k right now and bust you and your mouth" and the russel kid pumped his breaks

but jordan should let men handle it, dont talk
 6 years ago '04        #452
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Menace718 said:
Russell was actually making a good point until he turned it personal. i just rewatched this season though it was pretty good up until Jeff's last week there. that Jeff and Jordan wont show up this season because Rachel and Brendon didnt get to turn on them first. For the sanity of the game and the house whatever the situation comes to Rachel should be voted out next.
if u listen to any russell argument he just rambles and rambles and changes the subject to personal sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #453
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360

[video - click to view]


"keep comfy, you're not going no where"
 08-06-2011, 09:36 PM         #454
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
if u listen to any russell argument he just rambles and rambles and changes the subject to personal sh*t.
Not in that last argument. Jeff argued that his deal with Michelle was breaking their final 4 deal, it wasn't. The final 4 deal was him, Michelle, Jordan and Jeff, and Jeff somehow saw Russell saying to Michelle that he'll take her to final 2 broke that final 4. Jeff made a stupid decision that week and it arguably cost him the game that season, and this is coming from a huge Jeff fan. I liked Russell too even though his arguments were horsesh*t, that last one made sense until it got personal.

As for this week, just send Rachel home and spare the woman any more embarrassment on live T.V. I hate her, I find her annoying, but I really do pity her because she isn't mentally or emotionally stable enough to have to be on this show and it's just sad seeing her at this point.
 6 years ago '04        #455
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Not in that last argument. Jeff argued that his deal with Michelle was breaking their final 4 deal, it wasn't. The final 4 deal was him, Michelle, Jordan and Jeff, and Jeff somehow saw Russell saying to Michelle that he'll take her to final 2 broke that final 4. Jeff made a stupid decision that week and it arguably cost him the game that season, and this is coming from a huge Jeff fan. I liked Russell too even though his arguments were horsesh*t, that last one made sense until it got personal.

As for this week, just send Rachel home and spare the woman any more embarrassment on live T.V. I hate her, I find her annoying, but I really do pity her because she isn't mentally or emotionally stable enough to have to be on this show and it's just sad seeing her at this point.
how is straying away from a final 4 deal to make a final 2 deal not breaking the final four? clearly he'd have to d!ck someone over in the 4 to bring michelle to the finals with him..

the only way russells argument would have held water is if he brought up the fact jeff was protecting jordan and was probably gonna take her to the final 2 if he had a choice.

jeff played the game fine untill the week he got evicted where it really showed how sh*tty he was at comps. had he won the POV that week, he probably would have won the entire game.


Last edited by Drug Free; 08-06-2011 at 11:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #456
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
a final four deal is to get to where there are four people left. telling someone you are going to final two with them is not breaking the deal if you have the 4 agreed people making it to the final four. especially in that case it was basically unsaid that from there it would be Jeff/Jordan vs. Russell/Michelle. Jeff got at Russell for thinking ahead which was not a big deal. Jeff making that move against him was fine whatever, he told Russell it was a good move on his part, again fine. Saying it was provoked not by Russell being a good competitor but by him breaking a deal is incorrect. This is also coming from someone who liked both Jeff and Russell and cringed when they decided not to make it further in the game together. But no, Russell didn't break any final four deal.
 6 years ago '09        #457
JayChan 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 2 2
I only watch this show cause I almost cut my foot off with a chainsaw and been chillin at my parents house with my sister who watches it, but all I got to say is: Rachel is a dumb fu*king bi*ch and needs to be kicked out of the house and exterminated all together!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #458
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Menace718 said:
a final four deal is to get to where there are four people left. telling someone you are going to final two with them is not breaking the deal if you have the 4 agreed people making it to the final four.

makes no sense...

how can u get to the final 2 with someone without screwing over the people u agreed to go to final 4 with??

if russell made that deal with michelle and then TOLD his other alliance about it saying hes just stringing her along..that would be a different story...but no, he got caught.
 6 years ago '09        #459
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 Drug Free said:
makes no sense...

how can u get to the final 2 with someone without screwing over the people u agreed to go to final 4 with??
what...a final 4 deal means jeff jordan russel and someone else makes it to the final 4


that doesnt affect jeff and jordan, what is russel suppose to do, get down to the last 4 with jeff, jordan, someone jeff jordan cut a finakl 3 deal with and russel


that would be dumb as fukk and naive
 08-07-2011, 07:53 AM         #460
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
wheres this jeff and jordan :(

good stuff. Who won that season?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy