The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218

[pic - click to view]

Kaila or lawon better win 2night

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Gottagat; 08-04-2011 at 05:18 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #382
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Reppindaburghh said:
He was only like 2 seconds away from winning that portion of the veto tonight, though.

But I feel you.

And I never said competitions don't matter, I agree they do (obviously), I just said that somebody who wins a ton of competitions is no more deserving of winning Big Brother then somebody who wins 0 competitions.
to the juries eyes it is.

if it was jeff vs rachel in the finals...and jeff won no competitions...and rachel won 8 competitions...they would give it to rachel EASY, personal feelings aside.

when you win competitions u have the ability to make power moves. when you dont win competitions you have sit there and either try to convince the person in power to make the power moves or just wait to be picked off.

if jeff was losing on purpose id say ok thats a good strategy..let everyone do the dirty work for you.

but hes legitimately trying to win every week and he just sucks.
 6 years ago '05        #383
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I guess bring back an evicted house guest twist is confirmed

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #384
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
you know whats funny.....shelly just goes in the HOH room talkin bout "who yo voiting for"

bi*ch didnt even do it smooth, she basically bum rushes in there, i never seen a big brother game where people make their alliance so clear

shelly is pathetic and i hope she doesn't win, she basically dikkrides whoever is in power but i guess thats the "social aspect" but she's as subtle as a car crash
 6 years ago '09        #385
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gottagat said:

[pic - click to view]

Kaila or lawon better win 2night

[spoiler - click to view]

well jeff and jordan gave her there word they would keep her

but i bet Adam is gonna win it, thats how it always happens, then no one knows how that weird mothafukka is gonna vote
 6 years ago '05        #386
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Drug Free said:
to the juries eyes it is.

if it was jeff vs rachel in the finals...and jeff won no competitions...and rachel won 8 competitions...they would give it to rachel EASY, personal feelings aside.
I mean if it was something as glaring as 8 wins to 0 wins, then yes Rachel would probably win. But thats why you make sure you are sitting next to a weaker player in the finale. If it's Jeff and Kalia sitting in the final two and Kalia won one or two competitions and Jeff won 0, Jeff is getting the 500 grand, guaranteed.

Drug Free said:

when you win competitions u have the ability to make power moves. when you dont win competitions you have sit there and either try to convince the person in power to make the power moves or just wait to be picked off.

if jeff was losing on purpose id say ok thats a good strategy..let everyone do the dirty work for you.

but hes legitimately trying to win every week and he just sucks.
You hit the nail on the head with the second part of this part of your post. It is nice to have that HOH and be able to do as you please that week, but sometimes it's even better to be able to sit behind the scenes and get no blood on your hands whatsoever while still influencing the nominations. I will grant you, I don't think anybody has ever won without winning a single HOH other then Will. But as long as you make it to the end and win a couple of the final 3 HOH's, bam, you have your argument for the jury. "I won them when they mattered most". Whittle down the competition so your going against the likes of Kalia/Lawon/Etc in those final few weeks and you greatly up your chances of rolling through those final two HOH's and claiming that half a mil. Although, Will has proven it can be done without winning a single competition, but obviously I can agree with you that nobody on this season is as capable as Will is in the mental aspect of the game.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-04-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #387
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
you know whats funny.....shelly just goes in the HOH room talkin bout "who yo voiting for"

bi*ch didnt even do it smooth, she basically bum rushes in there, i never seen a big brother game where people make their alliance so clear

shelly is pathetic and i hope she doesn't win, she basically dikkrides whoever is in power but i guess thats the "social aspect" but she's as subtle as a car crash
Yeah, that was awkward as fu*k by her. Go in there and sit down and bullsh*t for 10, 15 minutes before asking that blatant question. Dumb bi*ch. She's good at sucking up to people, that's about it. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets nominated next week if Lawon or Kalia could somehow win tonight.
 6 years ago '05        #388
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
well jeff and jordan gave her there word they would keep her

but i bet Adam is gonna win it, thats how it always happens, then no one knows how that weird mothafukka is gonna vote

Then Jeff told Jordan that he'd have no problem backstabbing Danielle and getting rid of her if he wins HOH immediately after that deal was made. He's not just gonna forget that Danielle tried to backdoor him, unfortunately.
 6 years ago '05        #389
space
space
I'm not sure how I feel about the house guest that gets voted back in having to battle the next evicted house guest to get back into the house. So you mean to tell me if Rachel gets voted out next week and Dom gets voted in, then those two will have to have some type of competition and if Rachel wins she goes right back into the house?

The person who gets voted back in should just go back in and be immune from being voted out for one week. I think thats how they did it in season 4 or 5, when that one dude got voted back into the house. Actually, I think the house guests voted somebody back into the house that season,
 6 years ago '05        #390
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not sure how I feel about the house guest that gets voted back in having to battle the next evicted house guest to get back into the house. So you mean to tell me if Rachel gets voted out next week and Dom gets voted in, then those two will have to have some type of competition and if Rachel wins she goes right back into the house?

The person who gets voted back in should just go back in and be immune from being voted out for one week. I think thats how they did it in season 4 or 5, when that one dude got voted back into the house. Actually, I think the house guests voted somebody back into the house that season,
Are you talking about Kaysar from season 6?
 6 years ago '09        #391
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Then Jeff told Jordan that he'd have no problem backstabbing Danielle and getting rid of her if he wins HOH immediately after that deal was made. He's not just gonna forget that Danielle tried to backdoor him, unfortunately.
i thought jeff and jordan whole game was they were honest and their word is their word

thats the only reason i like them because they keep their word but thats shady
 6 years ago '10        #392
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
jacc blac was on point with shelly...lol at asking who u puttin up like dany aint hip to u runnin back and telling Rachel and brendon anything and everything

Kieth prolly at home wishing death on her a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #393
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Are you talking about Kaysar from season 6?
No, totally forgot about that. He was voted in by America, though. Right? Season 3 or 4 a white dude was voted back in by the remaining house guests. They went into the diary room and voted somebody back in, the exact same way they go in and vote somebody out.
 6 years ago '05        #394
space
space
 Gottagat said:
jacc blac was on point with shelly...lol at asking who u puttin up like dany aint hip to u runnin back and telling Rachel and brendon anything and everything

Kieth prolly at home wishing death on her a.ss
Keith is chilling in sequester right now. He thinks he has a chance of getting back on the show,

Dom has that locked up.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-04-2011 at 05:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #395
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Keith made it to sequester thought it was like last 10 or so
 6 years ago '05        #396
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20842 20842
 SLiKK_KiD said:
so is a kicked out houseguest definitely coming back?

What makes you think America will vote Dom back in? America hates Danielle. If anyone is coming back its Cassi.
Don't be surprised if Brendon comes back either, simply for the familiarity that people have with him. People may hate him, but he may sneak back in based on that fact alone.
 08-04-2011, 08:17 PM         #397
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
porsche look fine as fk in that little hoodie outfit! who yall think that s3xiest females are this season? list in order

1. porsche
2. danielle
4. cassie
3. jordan
5. kalia
6. rachel
7. shelly
 08-04-2011, 08:21 PM         #398
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people i would like to stab in the fu*kin face...

1. rachel/adam (both annoying as fk!)
2. brendon
3. shelly
 08-04-2011, 08:40 PM         #399
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love how they only brought one little gym bag but dress in different outfits everyday... wtf?
 6 years ago '09        #400
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
Khalia won......guess rachel is going back up....rachel and porsche
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy