The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #341
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Jacc Blacc said:
u gotta set your dvr 1 minute before and 2 minutes after that way just incase sh*t happens your good for the last 2 minutes......
no they interupted the broadcast with some obama sh*t which made the show extend like 8 minutes so even if the dvr cut off at 9:02, he woulda still missed nominations.
 6 years ago '04        #342
space
space
and iv noticed something.

as much as i like jeff as a person and he plays a good social game (not really this season)..

he absolutely sucks at big brother.

even on his season he sucked. barely ever wins competitions. the only reason he made an impact on his season was cuz america loved him (me included) and gave him the coup de ta or whatever.

this season is really showing how useless he is tho. hes done absolutely nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #343
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Jacc Blacc said:
u gotta set your dvr 1 minute before and 2 minutes after that way just incase sh*t happens your good for the last 2 minutes......
I do that.

Drug Free said:
no they interupted the broadcast with some obama sh*t which made the show extend like 8 minutes so even if the dvr cut off at 9:02, he woulda still missed nominations.
This.
 6 years ago '08        #344
kaboose 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Danielle and Kalia are wack as fu*k. I want the vets to win the game because nobody else in the game is entertaining.
 6 years ago '04        #345
space
space

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #346
space
space
 Drug Free said:

08-01-2011, 02:13 PM         #347
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brenden = The Pure Definition of what a Simp is...

Jesus christ... disgusting.
 6 years ago '09        #348
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Reppindaburghh said:

didnt brenden do something similar last season on big brother

and why the fukk is shelly walking around the house actually thinking she's a part of the veteran alliance, she doesnt know her, porsche, and adam are all disposable pawns.........ask the black girl, brenden kicked her off the chessboard mighty quick lol
 6 years ago '06        #349
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Right now, I'm rooting for Danielle to win. If Dom is back I want him too win.
 6 years ago '09        #350
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 kmstokes said:
do you guys really think Dom will be brought back?? i mean obviously it would spice sh*t up, dom comes back he's gonna team up with danielle and i guarantee you jeff, jordan, dom, and daniele team up, kick out rachel.....and take out the flaoters one by one by one

i hated rachel last season but i really believe in her ideoelogy of kicking floaters out, im sikk of people like porsche, shelly, black girl, gay guy, and adam beasically sitting on their a.ss the entire season, its like watching grass grow....its not entertaining at all

rachel: fllloaatterss grab your life vesssst
 6 years ago '05        #351
space
space
 kmstokes said:
This. I can't stand Shelly, Lawon, or Kalia.

Adam is decent whenever he's not doing the rocker gimmick. I still legitimately like Jeff and Jordan and wouldn't mind seeing one of them win. Obviously I don't want to see Brendon or Rachel win. Porsche seems like an immature little tool bag, so I don't want her to win. Although I have a feeling her and d!ck would have been strong allies in this game and she'd probably be one of my favorites if that were the case. So I am cheering for Danielle as well, although unless Dom comes back this week and immediately has a chance to compete in the HOH comp, I have a feeling Dani is in some serious trouble next week.

If Dom does in fact come back, I'll be cheering for him and Danielle primarily, and Jeff and Jordan secondarily. I honestly will be disappointed if any of the other house guests win. None of them have proven worthy, yet. The only two newb's I could see as playmakers and possibly deserving of the money if given the chance were Cassie and Dom. The vets did play their cards perfectly by getting rid of them, though.

Rachel and Brendon have to feel like idiots right now though. If they'd have just shut their mouth last week, told Danielle they think it's to early to backdoor Jeff, and then not say anything to Jeff or Jordan, that 5 veteran alliance would still be intact and they'd be 4/4 on HOH's and 3/4 on Veto's. 7/8 total. And if I'm not mistaken 2/2 on food comp's. So they'd be winning 90 percent of the competitions at this point.

That alliance disbanded WAYYYYY to early. Gonna come back to bite them all in the a.ss. They should have steam rolled through the house for a few more weeks before turning on eachother. And Danielle would have been in the perfect position, becuase JeJo and Brenchel would have been f!ghting over her. She'd have been both of their projected #3's. She fu*ked up pretty bad by trying to get rid of Jeff that early, but Rachel and Brendon fu*ked up even worse by blowing her spot up.

Horrible social gameplay all the way around so far this season, to be honest. Dom was right in that great speech he gave during last Thursdays live show.
 6 years ago '05        #352
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

i hated rachel last season but i really believe in her ideoelogy of kicking floaters out, im sikk of people like porsche, shelly, black girl, gay guy, and adam beasically sitting on their a.ss the entire season, its like watching grass grow....its not entertaining at all

rachel: fllloaatterss grab your life vesssst
I think thats a fu*king horrible strategy.

Yeah, lets attack all the floaters and leave all the strong competitors for later in the game when it really matters.

I mean, that's not at all what they've tried doing so far this season, but that's the ideology she constantly screams about. You take out the strong players that you're not aligned with first. Then you take out a few of the floaters. Then you try and swing the 1/2 floaters that are left onto your side and you take out the strong half of your alliance, then you and your one remaining true alliance member take out the 1/2 floaters that are left because they are garbage at challenges, and then it's you and your main friend in the house sitting in the final and you're guaranteed at least 50 grand.

At least thats how I'd play the game if I was a beast at the early challenges and aligned myself with other people that were beasts in the early challenges.

But most likely, I'd just be a floater when it came to challenges and I'd just do my best work at my social game, using every manipulation tactic I could muster up. That's why I can't agree with her hatred for floaters. Floating is a very solid strategy, nothing to look down upon.

I mean Will never won a single competition in either of his seasons. He was literally 0/33. He was the ultimate floater, with an amazing social game. And he's the GOAT.

So this whole concept of hating floaters, I can't get on board with that.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-01-2011 at 02:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #353
space
space
Damn, didn't realize how much I was typing.

My bad,
 6 years ago '08        #354
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Only one in the house i respect aside from Jeff and Jordan is Danielle i hope she wins but most likely she'll get picked off next week

Brendan/Rachel are probably the 2 most annoying disgusting people in reality tv history not just big brother, i hope Dom walks in after one of them are gone next week like "whats good n*ggas " and runs the house with Danielle...Luwann is gonna fu*k around and make the final 3 :disdain2:
 6 years ago '06        #355
kmstokes 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
This. I can't stand Shelly, Lawon, or Kalia.

Adam is decent whenever he's not doing the rocker gimmick. I still legitimately like Jeff and Jordan and wouldn't mind seeing one of them win. Obviously I don't want to see Brendon or Rachel win. Porsche seems like an immature little tool bag, so I don't want her to win. Although I have a feeling her and d!ck would have been strong allies in this game and she'd probably be one of my favorites if that were the case. So I am cheering for Danielle as well, although unless Dom comes back this week and immediately has a chance to compete in the HOH comp, I have a feeling Dani is in some serious trouble next week.

If Dom does in fact come back, I'll be cheering for him and Danielle primarily, and Jeff and Jordan secondarily. I honestly will be disappointed if any of the other house guests win. None of them have proven worthy, yet. The only two newb's I could see as playmakers and possibly deserving of the money if given the chance were Cassie and Dom. The vets did play their cards perfectly by getting rid of them, though.

Rachel and Brendon have to feel like idiots right now though. If they'd have just shut their mouth last week, told Danielle they think it's to early to backdoor Jeff, and then not say anything to Jeff or Jordan, that 5 veteran alliance would still be intact and they'd be 4/4 on HOH's and 3/4 on Veto's. 7/8 total. And if I'm not mistaken 2/2 on food comp's. So they'd be winning 90 percent of the competitions at this point.

That alliance disbanded WAYYYYY to early. Gonna come back to bite them all in the a.ss. They should have steam rolled through the house for a few more weeks before turning on eachother. And Danielle would have been in the perfect position, becuase JeJo and Brenchel would have been f!ghting over her. She'd have been both of their projected #3's. She fu*ked up pretty bad by trying to get rid of Jeff that early, but Rachel and Brendon fu*ked up even worse by blowing her spot up.

Horrible social gameplay all the way around so far this season, to be honest. Dom was right in that great speech he gave during last Thursdays live show.

Yeah, I agree with everything you said. I also don't mind Jeff and Jordan, I don't mind Brendan and Rachel also they are just a little annoying sometimes. I wish the newbies would've stuck together more instead of doing what the vets wanted. It would have made the game more interesting. The game is starting now, now that Danielle won. Dom was right also, he already knew he was going home. Dom shouldn't have threw the competition, although he is a pretty good player he deserved to go home with that.
 6 years ago '06        #356
kmstokes 
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
How exactly is she preaching kick out floaters when she got rid of probably the only competetive newbies in Cassie and Dom? She is in an alliance with Shelley, Adam and Porshe.......the ultimate floaters........so I'm a little confused on her "idealogy". Her only ideology is to kick out people who she personally doesn't like ie. Cassie.
I'm not sure, I would consider Adam in that alliance. I maybe wrong though.
 6 years ago '04        #357
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Rachel is a fu*ktard, her ideology on floaters is completely wrong this season because she needed them to keep her in yet she calls everyone that. Funny she called Kalia that only when she found out Kalia was trying to make unfloater like moves. Like I said Rachel is a stupid fu*k that deserves to lose not once but twice. I have never seen someone win this show that won every competition anyways and that is all she cares about. I can't wait until she goes back into the jury house again and drowns out in the ocean
 6 years ago '10        #358
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Rachel.... die
 6 years ago '09        #359
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
[QUOTE=Ghostface Wu;20150821]How exactly is she preaching kick out floaters when she got rid of probably the only competetive newbies in Cassie and Dom? QUOTE]

im talking about LAST SEASON, when the brigade was in the house
 6 years ago '06        #360
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I don't mind any except Kalia and Shelly...

They don't do sh*t and staying alive long in that last HOH comp didn't impress me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy