The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Ghostface Wu said:
Yeah, the way I see it is Brendan and Rachel made complete fools of themselves when the guests had that meeting. If they could actually argue intelligently instead of crying/yelling or saying idiotic sh*t like "should I draw some pictures so you can understand" they'd probably be less targeted on the annoyance factor alone. This is the main reason I kind of like Danielle, Cassie and Dom. All of them can argue and call out other house guest in an intelligent manor. That whole scene with Danielle and Rachel/Brendan in the HOH room was a great example how Danielle is leagues above them intellectually. Oh and PS. I'm not saying I'm the biggest fan of Danielles because she has her own separate list of annoying habits, but it's nice to see someone call out another house guest for being a complete idiot.
good post
 6 years ago '04        #322
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #323
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
 Drug Free said:

if i was her i would put up brendon and jeff...if one of them wins pov, takes themselves off..replace em with rachel..backdoor that bi*ch.

if rachel wins pov, takes off brendon..put up jordan...jeff goes home.

either way she gets one of her biggest competitors out.
There's no reason to make both couples her targets at the same time, that just makes more enemies for her at the same time. If she puts up both Rachel and Brendan, one of them will definitely go home. It would be dumb for her to go after both duos, although I don't think it'll matter, she'll still be the target either way.
 6 years ago '04        #324
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
There's no reason to make both couples her targets at the same time, that just makes more enemies for her at the same time. If she puts up both Rachel and Brendan, one of them will definitely go home. It would be dumb for her to go after both duos, although I don't think it'll matter, she'll still be the target either way.
they are both her enemies no matter what after last week. might aswell plan strategically to cut one of their stronger legs off.
 6 years ago '05        #325
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Drug Free said:
they are both her enemies no matter what after last week. might aswell plan strategically to cut one of their stronger legs off.
Rachel, Brendan and Jeff are all strong. It'd be smarter to put up Rachel and Brendan and if one of them get veto, I'd say just put up Jordan because no one will vote her out. Rachel or Brendan would be completely lost in the game if the other one wasn't there.
 6 years ago '04        #326
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Rachel, Brendan and Jeff are all strong. It'd be smarter to put up Rachel and Brendan and if one of them get veto, I'd say just put up Jordan because no one will vote her out. Rachel or Brendan would be completely lost in the game if the other one wasn't there.
Brendon: "I'm gonna win POV & If anyone thinks differently I'm gonna put the medal on my neck & drop my balls on their face"

if he wins tho..he would save rachel..still be on and then danielle would probably put jordan as a pawn or put jeff up so its guaranteed a strong player goes home.

if jeff went home it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world for dani...he would give her a run for her money in jury votes...brendon and rachel, not so much.

Last edited by Drug Free; 07-30-2011 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #327
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Drug Free said:
Brendon: "I'm gonna win POV & If anyone thinks differently I'm gonna put the medal on my neck & drop my balls on their face"

He didn't actually say that did he?
 6 years ago '04        #328
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
He didn't actually say that did he?
yep he did
 6 years ago '05        #329
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Drug Free said:
yep he did
That has to be one of the funniest Big Brother quotes of all time, as much as i hate dude
 6 years ago '10        #330
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
house gonna be mad when brendon leave and dom walk in that bi*ch like u miss me?
 6 years ago '09        #331
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Gottagat said:
house gonna be mad when brendon leave and dom walk in that bi*ch like u miss me?
wait...what...did i miss something??? i tivo'd the last 2 episodes
 6 years ago '05        #332
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 Jacc Blacc said:
wait...what...did i miss something??? i tivo'd the last 2 episodes

Why are you in here if you're not caught up?

Anyway, Veto winner is.....

07-30-2011, 06:01 PM         #333
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

smh...
 6 years ago '09        #334
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

im caught up now.......great speech by Dominic, i agree theres too many floaters and pussies playing.....

adam= floater

porsch= floater

black girl= floater

gay guy= floater

old lady= floater

jeff, jordan, rachel, brenden= alliance

i still dont get it, if the newbies joined up they could have did some damage, because they had the numbers then again......they all fukkin sukk in compeition, only newbie that won a veto or a hoh was dom (veto) other then that its been rachel, brenden, jordan, and

but i dont see this happened, too many floaters and flip floppers, this game is pathetic
 6 years ago '06        #335
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,008 | Props total: 10680 10680
What the fu*k is this sh*t? They come to an agreement during big brother
 6 years ago '05        #336
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
at that bullsh*t interrupting the show. My DVR didn't catch the end of it, so I'll have to download the episode later to see Rachel/Brendon's reactions to being put up.
 6 years ago '04        #337
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
same thing happened to me, not impressed
 6 years ago '09        #338
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
at that bullsh*t interrupting the show. My DVR didn't catch the end of it, so I'll have to download the episode later to see Rachel/Brendon's reactions to being put up.
u gotta set your dvr 1 minute before and 2 minutes after that way just incase sh*t happens your good for the last 2 minutes......
 08-01-2011, 08:55 AM         #339
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do people know the POV winner already? i know its a live show but where can you watch it live other than thursday night during elimination?
 6 years ago '05        #340
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 M-BaL said:
how do people know the POV winner already? i know its a live show but where can you watch it live other than thursday night during elimination?
From watching the live feeds during the day
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy