The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
 85
I will marry this woman for real.
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #301
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Eveld!ck Evel d!ck Donato
IMO Dani fu*ked up tonite. She should have given Kaloperah (Kaila) the HOH and she could have run her HOH and still been able to compete next week
Maybe d!ck has a point


Last edited by Nasty Nate; 07-29-2011 at 11:01 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #302
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
he is right...that bi*ch aint gonna win next week.
 07-29-2011, 10:35 AM         #303
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is Kaloperah????
 7 years ago '05        #304
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Illstreet said:
Who is Kaloperah????
Kalia
 07-29-2011, 11:26 AM         #305
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nasty Nate said:
Kalia
Man I gotta disagree with Evil d!ck then...

I wouldn't trust that bi*ch with my fate for a second...
 7 years ago '05        #306
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886


Couldn't be happier with
[spoiler - click to view]

winning HOH.
[spoiler - click to view]

my favorite person left in the house. I hope the target is
[spoiler - click to view]

, not
[spoiler - click to view]

.

Excellent speech by Dom as well.

Not sure if you guys are aware, but we will be voting somebody back into the house next week I'm pretty sure. It's gonna be a toss up between Cassie and Dom, but I'm pretty sure that speech just put Dom over the top.

Only thing is though, if Jeff or Jordan get voted out this week, I would not be surprised at all if they are the person voted back into the house.
 7 years ago '05        #307
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886

[spoiler - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #308
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
So apparently the target is
[spoiler - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #309
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Reppindaburghh said:


Couldn't be happier with
[spoiler - click to view]

winning HOH.
[spoiler - click to view]

my favorite person left in the house. I hope the target is
[spoiler - click to view]

, not
[spoiler - click to view]

.

Excellent speech by Dom as well.

Not sure if you guys are aware, but we will be voting somebody back into the house next week I'm pretty sure. It's gonna be a toss up between Cassie and Dom, but I'm pretty sure that speech just put Dom over the top.

Only thing is though, if Jeff or Jordan get voted out this week, I would not be surprised at all if they are the person voted back into the house.
Dom most deff getting back in if this true.


lookin like the vets aint gonna be smooth sailing after all
 7 years ago '05        #310
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Gottagat said:
Dom most deff getting back in if this true.


lookin like the vets aint gonna be smooth sailing after all
Apparently Keith and Cassi haven't been allowed contact with family or friends since their evictions. That could only mean they are sequestered. Add that to the fact that d!ck was forced to leave, which would have shortened the game by one week, and Julie said on last nights show "Next Thursday, find out how you can play a role, in the next game changing twist".

Dom's getting back in there, :dancingcool:


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-29-2011 at 03:43 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #311
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Reppindaburghh said:
Apparently Keith and Cassi haven't had been allowed contact with family or friends since their evictions. That could only mean they are sequestered. Add that to the fact that d!ck was forced to leave, which would have shortened the game by one week, and Julie said on last nights show "Next Thursday, find out how you can play a role, in the next game changing twist".

Dom's getting back in there, :dancingcool:
we back
 7 years ago '05        #312
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
Can't embed, but

Go there and click the d!ck At Nite video. It's from last night and Janelle is on there, .


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-29-2011 at 02:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #313
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Reppindaburghh said:
Can't embed, but

Go there and click the d!ck At Nite video. It's from last night and Janelle is on there, .
I saw that this morning. They were cracking jokes on Kalia last night
 07-29-2011, 03:14 PM         #314
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Apparently Keith and Cassi haven't had been allowed contact with family or friends since their evictions. That could only mean they are sequestered. Add that to the fact that d!ck was forced to leave, which would have shortened the game by one week, and Julie said on last nights show "Next Thursday, find out how you can play a role, in the next game changing twist".

Dom's getting back in there, :dancingcool:
Oh god I hope this sh*t is true...

If Dom comes back after that speech...

Muthafu*kas is gonna be heated... I didn't quite like the kid at first, but I do now. He's a player, and got hamstringed by the buddy system sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #315
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Illstreet said:
Oh god I hope this sh*t is true...

If Dom comes back after that speech...

Muthafu*kas is gonna be heated... I didn't quite like the kid at first, but I do now. He's a player, and got hamstringed by the buddy system sh*t.
Yeah he was annoying to me at first, but in hindsight he was my favorite of everybody in the house this season. Reminded me of a younger, more amateur version of Will from S2 and S7. We never really got to see him spread his wings though, because of this Vets vs Newb's garbage. If there weren't alliances already built up when entering the house, I really think Dom could have been an impressive player. Even if he doesn't get back in the house season, I could see him coming back for all stars. Similar to Jase, Jase was evicted the 2nd or 3rd week in his season I think and he still came back for All Stars. He got a raw deal that season though, :nasmad:.

I think the veto system is broken. Every houseguest should compete every week. The whole concept of back dooring takes away from the game in my opinion. Everybody should have a f!ghters chance to take themselves off the block. I think that's even how it was at first.
 7 years ago '10        #316
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
^yea that shyt is a.ss backwards

give people a shot to save their a.ss and stop that back door shyt
 7 years ago '05        #317
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 Reppindaburghh said:
I think the veto system is broken. Every houseguest should compete every week. The whole concept of back dooring takes away from the game in my opinion. Everybody should have a f!ghters chance to take themselves off the block. I think that's even how it was at first.
I agree with you, but it's a lot better now that they're picked at random versus the people on the block and the HOH each choosing someone to compete with them (IMO). That's when backdooring was really lame, cause people could stack the veto competition and not even let that person compete. Who was that, Nakomis that came up with that "Rule of 6" or whatever the fu*k it was called?
 7 years ago '04        #318
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
 Reppindaburghh said:


Couldn't be happier with
[spoiler - click to view]

winning HOH.
[spoiler - click to view]

my favorite person left in the house. I hope the target is
[spoiler - click to view]

, not
[spoiler - click to view]

.

Excellent speech by Dom as well.

Not sure if you guys are aware, but we will be voting somebody back into the house next week I'm pretty sure. It's gonna be a toss up between Cassie and Dom, but I'm pretty sure that speech just put Dom over the top.

Only thing is though, if Jeff or Jordan get voted out this week, I would not be surprised at all if they are the person voted back into the house.

if i was her i would put up brendon and jeff...if one of them wins pov, takes themselves off..replace em with rachel..backdoor that bi*ch.

if rachel wins pov, takes off brendon..put up jordan...jeff goes home.

either way she gets one of her biggest competitors out.
 7 years ago '05        #319
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Drug Free said:

if i was her i would put up brendon and jeff...if one of them wins pov, takes themselves off..replace em with rachel..backdoor that bi*ch.

if rachel wins pov, takes off brendon..put up jordan...jeff goes home.

either way she gets one of her biggest competitors out.
Somehow
[spoiler - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #320
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
avatar space
space
$45,190 | Props total: 69134 69134
 GrimeyMoney said:
They obviously make competitions to benefit a certain person/gamestyle. BB is all about ratings man, they dont give a fu*k about anything else.



I bet you Jeff or Jordan gunna be in the final because they are fan favorites, which is bullsh*t cuz I hate their nice guy act.
I still think the producers help Jordan win the money back in 09 because they wasn't gonna let the gay guy win and everybody hated Natalie so the clear choice was for Jordan to win.


I still think the producers pick who they want to win the show and I still think they want Jeff or Jordan to win since the fans(NOT ME) like them, if Jeff and Jordan go home now the rating might go down and the producers know that.


Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 07-29-2011 at 05:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy