The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 Russ369 said:
I think Rachel is the most annoying house guest in BB history... fu*k I would rather have that Nacomis bi*ch back on the show before Rachel...
I can agree with that. Nacomis wasn't really annoying, she was just a damn weirdo. Cowboy was more annoying than her, but he was nowhere NEAR Rachel's level. Not even close.

Who were some of the most annoying house guests in BB history? I really can't think of one that comes close to Rachel.
 6 years ago '04        #222
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I can't believe they brought her back... when I saw the promo's for it and they showed her again I was like "NOT THIS bi*ch AGAIN!?!" and boom... her and fu*kin brendan and their c*m stains all over the house...
 6 years ago '07        #223
MTCesquire 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
This is your first season of Big Brother?

Go back and watch some old seasons, Season 6 and 7 are the GOATs, imo. But in order to get the full effect of season 7 you'd be doing yourself a favor by watching season 2 first. But season 2 is kind of boring, there was no veto back then.
Nah, I watched bits and pieces of the first two seasons but season 3 w/ Danielle, Janelle, Marcellus and all them was my sh*t. I wanna say 4 was the first season they tried experimenting with couples and that's when I kinda fell off. I'd watch subsequent season's eps here and there w/ my brother bc he was still a huge fan but didn't really pay it too much attention. Then when he joined the military he fell off it completely and I said "f*ck it", lol.

I figured there wasn't sh*t else on TV this summer so I decided to start back watching BB. Right now I'm disgusted at what I'm seeing, lol. Something's gotta change immediately or else it's gonna end up like the dude unwittyname said and be Jeff and Jordan vs. C*ntface and Puppydog in the final 4.

But nah I will check out some of what I missed. Sh*t'll hold me over while waiting for new episodes to air.

DJ Krayzie said:
The only reason the newbies are in this position is because they've failed to win a single HOH. That's their own damn fault. If they couldn't get the power, of course they were going to get picked off. At least this alliance is completely out in the open unlike the massacre of last season with the hidden Brigade alliance.
Yeah that is true. It does really come down to who gets the power. But then also it depends on what moves you make when you don't have the HoH and the noobs clearly have no clue WTF they're doing (Dom excepted). Porsche and Shelly took the first chance they had to line up with the Vets, Keith went on a witch hunt trying to figure out who defected which made the noobs question his loyalty, dumb a.ss Kalia voted that n*gga from her own alliance out of f*cking spite. Dom is their only chance to turn sh*t around, everyone else is questionable at this point. Man, Sunday needs to hurry the f*ck up and get here, lol.

Oh yeah, anyone else noticed the studio audience groan when Julie announced Rachel the winner? Sh*t had me dying, lol.

Last edited by MTCesquire; 07-22-2011 at 06:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #224
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 MTCesquire said:
Nah, I watched bits and pieces of the first two seasons but season 3 w/ Danielle, Janelle, Marcellus and all them was my sh*t. I wanna say 4 was the first season they tried experimenting with couples and that's when I kinda fell off. I'd watch subsequent season's eps here and there w/ my brother bc he was still a huge fan but didn't really pay it too much attention. Then when he joined the military he fell off it completely and I said "f*ck it", lol.

I figured there wasn't sh*t else on TV this summer so I decided to start back watching BB. Right now I'm disgusted at what I'm seeing, lol. Something's gotta change immediately or else it's gonna end up like the dude unwittyname said and be Jeff and Jordan vs. C*ntface and Puppydog in the final 4.

But nah I will check out some of what I missed. Sh*t'll hold me over while waiting for new episodes to air.
If you've seen seasons 2-4 (Season 1 doesn't even count. That sh*t wasn't even really Big Brother), then you should check out seasons 6 and 7 (7 was all stars season. GOAT season), although you might as well check out season 5 to so you know everyone on All Stars so you can appreciate it more.

d!cks first season (Season 8) was a pretty good season, to. And season 10 as well.
 6 years ago '07        #225
MTCesquire 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
If you've seen seasons 2-4 (Season 1 doesn't even count. That sh*t wasn't even really Big Brother), then you should check out seasons 6 and 7 (7 was all stars season. GOAT season), although you might as well check out season 5 to so you know everyone on All Stars so you can appreciate it more.

d!cks first season (Season 8) was a pretty good season, to. And season 10 as well.
Word, I'm gonna go back and see what I can find of previous seasons. I kinda wanna check out last year's just to see how Rachel got her start but I dunno if I can stomach anymore of that whiny b*tch for real, lol.
 6 years ago '05        #226
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Russ369 said:
I think Rachel is the most annoying house guest in BB history... fu*k I would rather have that Nacomis bi*ch back on the show before Rachel...
All i gotta say is

buuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo ooooo
 6 years ago '04        #227
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 DJ Krayzie said:
The only reason the newbies are in this position is because they've failed to win a single HOH. That's their own damn fault. If they couldn't get the power, of course they were going to get picked off. At least this alliance is completely out in the open unlike the massacre of last season with the hidden Brigade alliance.
newbies fu*ked them selves.....all they nedeed was 2 vets to align with them they had the numbers after d!ck left
 6 years ago '05        #228
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Ghostface Wu said:
You realize if they did backdoor Rachel...Brendan wouldn't of even played in this game right? So they had nothing to be afraid of in terms of retaliation. Not only that but they'd be getting rid of a vet who is probably one of the strongest threats to either of them winning the entire game. Not only that, but they could have aligned themselves with Cassie/Dom/Adam because they are all pretty much floating right now. They could have used the information they knew about the two house guests who voted against the majority towards the vets choices in week one.
If Jordan would've put Brandon/Rachel it would make Jeff and Jordan the number 1 targets in the house.
 6 years ago '05        #229
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
iight i just read thru all 12 pages of this sh*t. imma drop my $0.02

first off. i knew from the time i found out there would be returning people that this season would be a disaster. why not save the "vets" (thats what yall calling them after one season?) for the all stars season, which everybody expects to be next season, possibly the last season. now, with this sh*t it puts the whole series into question if there will even be another season.

i will say this though. there is always someone who says "THIS IS THE WORST SEASON OF BIG BROTHER EVER!" in week 2 and they end up being completely fu*king wrong. This season hasn't even really gotten started yet. but I don't like the fact that 2 new people are gone already and we are basically watching a pre-all stars seasons. does that mean the people who are on this season wont be on all stars? will there be an all stars? do we have to wait more seasons now?

and whats with the couple sh*t? they didn't see how bad that worked when they did it before? they even stopped that twist early cause it sucked so bad.

I dont think Cassie is the best looking HG ever.

I can think of a few girls I like better than her:

Autumn from season 2

[pic - click to view]

Michelle from season 4:

[pic - click to view]

Carol from season 8:

[pic - click to view]

Jameka from season 8:

[pic - click to view]

and dat a.ss

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i liked Jessica from season 8 too.

I also think Jordan my be the best looking to me. I have never seen her not looking absolutely fu*king amazing. Her being such a genuinely nice person might have something to do with it too haha. I think I'm in love with that woman haha

I had more to say but I lost my train of thought after looking at Jameka's a.ss. haha

i was hoping to finally have a regular season with minimal twists and minimal "returning" HG...soo much for that. maybe next season?

Last edited by airmcnair06; 07-22-2011 at 09:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #230
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Wow I missed a lot since my last post lol.... if Jeff/Jordan were able to get the entire house's word not to have them put up if they backdoored Brendon/Rachel then MAYBE they could have gotten away with it but who knows. as of right now it is not a bad move since that bi*ch won HOH.

as far as the all star season thing goes.... i really wanted to see one next season. since they keep putting these friggin people back in the house, it limits the new contestants and doesn't actually give us enough people to even be considered allstars. i say that because at this point i do not want to see anyone come back in the house pre-BB7.

as for me getting in the house and shouting out boxden if there is no all star season next year.... like i said i will def do it. and if they allow websites advertised on shirts i'll do what Zach from BB8 did with that Dolphin Crash sh*t with a Boxden shirt. my greatest enemy in the house will be Julie herself. i plan to annoy the sh*t out of her if possible and get her to hate me lol for years i have watched her take digs at houseguests and get away with that sh*t. most recently like Daniele with the "no i love you" comment last week. Chen, your bi*ch a.ss is in for a hot summer if im in the house!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #231
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Ghostface Wu said:
You realize if they did backdoor Rachel...Brendan wouldn't of even played in this game right? So they had nothing to be afraid of in terms of retaliation. Not only that but they'd be getting rid of a vet who is probably one of the strongest threats to either of them winning the entire game. Not only that, but they could have aligned themselves with Cassie/Dom/Adam because they are all pretty much floating right now. They could have used the information they knew about the two house guests who voted against the majority towards the vets choices in week one.
thats true i didnt even think about that..brendon woulda had a golden key so he couldnt have played..

shiiittt..
 6 years ago '04        #232
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 nasty Nate said:
If Jordan would've put Brandon/Rachel it would make Jeff and Jordan the number 1 targets in the house.
i could have went 2 ways.

they could have been the number 1 target...or they become the rest of the house, instead of being against them. the person that was seperating everyone was rachel. if rachel was gone, i believe jeff jordan and danielle could easily blend with the rest of the house rather than be "the vets" and i feel people would be more inclined to work with jeff and jordan if they arent attached to rachel.
 6 years ago '05        #233
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 Drug Free said:
i could have went 2 ways.

they could have been the number 1 target...or they become the rest of the house, instead of being against them. the person that was seperating everyone was rachel. if rachel was gone, i believe jeff jordan and danielle could easily blend with the rest of the house rather than be "the vets" and i feel people would be more inclined to work with jeff and jordan if they arent attached to rachel.
At the same time, I think Jeff and Jordan are pretty damn safe as long as Rachel and Brendan are still both in there.
 6 years ago '10        #235
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 airmcnair06 said:
iight i just read thru all 12 pages of this sh*t. imma drop my $0.02

first off. i knew from the time i found out there would be returning people that this season would be a disaster. why not save the "vets" (thats what yall calling them after one season?) for the all stars season, which everybody expects to be next season, possibly the last season. now, with this sh*t it puts the whole series into question if there will even be another season.

i will say this though. there is always someone who says "THIS IS THE WORST SEASON OF BIG BROTHER EVER!" in week 2 and they end up being completely fu*king wrong. This season hasn't even really gotten started yet. but I don't like the fact that 2 new people are gone already and we are basically watching a pre-all stars seasons. does that mean the people who are on this season wont be on all stars? will there be an all stars? do we have to wait more seasons now?

and whats with the couple sh*t? they didn't see how bad that worked when they did it before? they even stopped that twist early cause it sucked so bad.

I dont think Cassie is the best looking HG ever.

I can think of a few girls I like better than her:

Autumn from season 2

[pic - click to view]

Michelle from season 4:

[pic - click to view]

Carol from season 8:

[pic - click to view]

Jameka from season 8:

[pic - click to view]

and dat a.ss

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i liked Jessica from season 8 too.

I also think Jordan my be the best looking to me. I have never seen her not looking absolutely fu*king amazing. Her being such a genuinely nice person might have something to do with it too haha. I think I'm in love with that woman haha

I had more to say but I lost my train of thought after looking at Jameka's a.ss. haha

i was hoping to finally have a regular season with minimal twists and minimal "returning" HG...soo much for that. maybe next season?
i think that Carol girl left 1st week though i was mad as fukk,she was da shyt
 6 years ago '05        #236
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Gottagat said:
i think that Carol girl left 1st week though i was mad as fukk,she was da shyt
I was too son. i have a theory. the most attractive girl in the house or a close 2nd (to me anyway) always leaves 2nd or 1st. i went back and watched every season and they ALWAYS leave early...
 6 years ago '05        #237
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
I was too son. i have a theory. the most attractive girl in the house or a close 2nd (to me anyway) always leaves 2nd or 1st. i went back and watched every season and they ALWAYS leave early...
Fun Fact- Cassi is the 3rd model in a row to be evicted second
 6 years ago '04        #238
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #240
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago