The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 DJ Krayzie said:
I think I'd rather do Amazing Race or Survivor for more of an experience. That sh*t would be wild.
Amazing Race requires far less manipulation and people skills, two things I pride myself on. That's more of dealing with the frustration of not being able to communicate with the people you're surrounded with (In other countries), relying on cab drivers, etc, etc. Amazing Race is a lot of luck with a nice chunk of skill thrown in. But way to much luck for my liking.

Survivor would be a dope game to play, but I am NOT an out-doors type of dude. I can't even go camping in an out door area for one night without being annoyed by the elements. Being on an island for over a month would be a pain in the a.ss.

Big Brother would be my #1 choice to go on if I were able.
 6 years ago '05        #202
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Menace718 said:
This golden key thing has made sh*t really boring since half the cast isn't even mentioned on tv because they basically aren't playing. I know it is going to change by the end of the week but the people in the house for the first time in a long time are not as exciting. Lawon is the only one besides Jeff and Adam that I would be pulling for. As long as it isn't an All-Star season next summer, my plans are to get my a.ss into that house, even if i need to sell my soul to CBS.


I applied for Big Brother 13 back in October but I was too lazy to make an audition tape
 6 years ago '04        #203
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 732 732
Oh yeah I fully intended to shout out boxden on the live show on eviction night when Julie's bi*ch a.ss lets me speak on the couch

I am going to do everything i can to ensure i get in that house though. i have bi*ched out before letting other things take precedence and then i got married this summer so this year was out. I am speaking to Dan from BB10 for any advice he can give me for getting picked for next season.
 6 years ago '07        #204
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Menace718 said:
Oh yeah I fully intended to shout out boxden on the live show on eviction night when Julie's bi*ch a.ss lets me speak on the couch

I am going to do everything i can to ensure i get in that house though. i have bi*ched out before letting other things take precedence and then i got married this summer so this year was out. I am speaking to Dan from BB10 for any advice he can give me for getting picked for next season.
LOL life happens bro. You'll get it. You seemed determined enough. I'm poppin some type of drink for ya for shoutin out bx. LOL yeah but seriously though good luck with bro.

P.S. Whether she let you speak or not you should just cut her off.
 6 years ago '04        #205
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Reppindaburghh said:
And that my friends is why Jordan didn't backdoor Brendon and Rachel. Now her and Jeff are safe for another week and they both get to compete in HOH next week.

Yeah, Rachel and Brendon don't win anything.

you are right this time cuz...if jordan booted rachel...brendon was second..so he woulda won hoh and jordan and jeff woulda been fuccccckeed.

theres no way to predict that tho.
 6 years ago '04        #206
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
lol a BX member on BB? epic

Lol anyone watch After Dark? fu*kin talkin bout Brendan's c*m stains all over ahah
 6 years ago '05        #207
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Drug Free said:
you are right this time cuz...if jordan booted rachel...brendon was second..so he woulda won hoh and jordan and jeff woulda been fuccccckeed.

theres no way to predict that tho.
There's no way to predict it without fail, you're right. But like I said it's not difficult to look at the situation and ask yourself who the best people to align yourself with this early in the game are. The clear choice is Brendon and Rachel for the reasons I gave earlier. I've been watching this damn show since Season 1 though, over a decade ago.
 6 years ago '05        #208
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21148 21148
 Drug Free said:
you are right this time cuz...if jordan booted rachel...brendon was second..so he woulda won hoh and jordan and jeff woulda been fuccccckeed.

theres no way to predict that tho.

Brendon would have gotten a golden key and wouldn't have been eligible for HOH anyway.
 6 years ago '04        #209
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Rachel disgusts me as a person... how she was trying to turn everyone against Cassie just for keeping it real...
 6 years ago '05        #210
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Russ369 said:
Rachel disgusts me as a person... how she was trying to turn everyone against Cassie just for keeping it real...
I was so pissed when Cassie hugged Rachel and Brendon before she left. I understand she was trying to be the bigger women, but imo in that situation that was a fail.
 6 years ago '05        #211
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 DJ Krayzie said:
Brendon would have gotten a golden key and wouldn't have been eligible for HOH anyway.
And there's no telling who would have won. Adam, Dom and Lawon were the last 3 other then Rachel and Brendon. Who would they have put up? Dom would not put up Cassi/Shelly or Lawon/Kalia, so he would have been forced to put up Jordan/Jeff. Lawon would not put up Dom/Adam or Cassi/Shelly, so he would be forced to put up Jordan/Jeff. Adam is a wild card, but I also believe he would have put up Jeff/Jordan. Although there is a slight chance he would have put up one of the other couples.

At the same time you have to factor in Shelly and Cassi would have both been playing and there is no telling how they would have done. Would they have done as good as Brendon and Rachel and made it to the final 2? Doubt it. That's a pretty impressive accomplishment.

This is not a difficult strategy, I really don't understand why some people think Jordan made a bad move.

Don't confuse entertaining television for good gameplay. Jordan and Jeff aren't worried about appeasing America and entertaining you guys by making huge moves. They are worried about advancing in the game as far as possible. Not complicated at all.
 6 years ago '05        #212
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21148 21148
I know they made the right decision, was just correcting dude's misconception about Brendon winning HOH lol
 6 years ago '04        #213
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 63 63
this is the worst season of big brother. i've been watching since season 2 and this is dreadful. how are you gonna make complete strangers pair up on the first day in the house and expect them to be cohesive units like two engaged couples that met on big brother and a father and daughter that made the final two of their season and expect this sh*t to make for good television or even be fair? of course all the veterans were gonna align (not to mention the veterans were ALL great players on their season). of course the newbies wouldn't stick to their partnerships.

if you're gonna do an "all-star" season, have the whole household be returnees. don't mix and match fresh faces with familiar ones and then on top of that have them compete in pairs. sh*t was a mismatch just putting these six all-stars against eight newbies, and this fact was multiplied by the whole teammates thing.

and they vote out cassi in the second week?!?! there's nothing worse than maybe the hottest girl to ever be on big brother get voted out immediately. :(

i guess all i can do now is wait till rachel/brendon and jeff/jordan pick off a couple more losers and the groups disolved and then those two couples will be plotting against each other.
 6 years ago '07        #214
MTCesquire 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:
this sh*t is getting boring so fast, we need one of those big brother twist because watching the vets run this sh*t is pathetic and doesn't make for good tv
Yep. This is the first Big Brother in years I decided to follow closely and I choose this bullsh*t, lol.

With Dom being the driving force behind the noobs I can see Rachel putting him & Adam back on the block. If I had my way, she'd put up Kalia & Lawan and campaign to get Kalia's wack a.ss outta there. Her and Shelly are the reason the noobs' backs are against the wall now. How do you go in with the clear advantage only to p!ss it away because "it'd be cool to play with the vets" (Shelly) or "Keith yelled at me, boo hoo"? (Kalia).

Unless Dom manages to avoid eviction again this week and pull off an HoH victory next week it's a wrap for the noobs and I couldn't be more pissed about it. If Rachel and Brendan make it to the Final 2 I'm boycotting the entire CBS network, lol.
 6 years ago '05        #215
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 unwittyname2002 said:
this is the worst season of big brother. i've been watching since season 2 and this is dreadful. how are you gonna make complete strangers pair up on the first day in the house and expect them to be cohesive units like two engaged couples that met on big brother and a father and daughter that made the final two of their season and expect this sh*t to make for good television or even be fair? of course all the veterans were gonna align (not to mention the veterans were ALL great players on their season). of course the newbies wouldn't stick to their partnerships.

if you're gonna do an "all-star" season, have the whole household be returnees. don't mix and match fresh faces with familiar ones and then on top of that have them compete in pairs. sh*t was a mismatch just putting these six all-stars against eight newbies, and this fact was multiplied by the whole teammates thing.

and they vote out cassi in the second week?!?! there's nothing worse than maybe the hottest girl to ever be on big brother get voted out immediately. :(

i guess all i can do now is wait till rachel/brendon and jeff/jordan pick off a couple more losers and the groups disolved and then those two couples will be plotting against each other.
I agree. Should have just waited until next season and had an all-stars season. This was a pretty stupid idea. Now all-stars is most likely gonna be ruined for next season to. They fu*ked up big time. Always trying to one up themselves when they already have a perfect formula in place. Idiots.

I do have to disagree about Cassie being the hottest girl to ever be on Big Brother. sh*t, I don't even think she was the hottest girl this season. She was s3xy as hell, though. I just have a thing for Danielle. Especially with that new hair.

Also this girl from Big Brother 8,


[pic - click to view]



But I think that's because she reminded me a lot of my girlfriend at the time.

And also Janelle was s3xy as fu*k to me.


[pic - click to view]



But it's all personal preference.
 6 years ago '05        #216
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 MTCesquire said:
Yep. This is the first Big Brother in years I decided to follow closely and I choose this bullsh*t, lol.

With Dom being the driving force behind the noobs I can see Rachel putting him & Adam back on the block. If I had my way, she'd put up Kalia & Lawan and campaign to get Kalia's wack a.ss outta there. Her and Shelly are the reason the noobs' backs are against the wall now. How do you go in with the clear advantage only to p!ss it away because "it'd be cool to play with the vets" (Shelly) or "Keith yelled at me, boo hoo"? (Kalia).

Unless Dom manages to avoid eviction again this week and pull off an HoH victory next week it's a wrap for the noobs and I couldn't be more pissed about it. If Rachel and Brendan make it to the Final 2 I'm boycotting the entire CBS network, lol.
This is your first season of Big Brother?

Go back and watch some old seasons, Season 6 and 7 are the GOATs, imo. But in order to get the full effect of season 7 you'd be doing yourself a favor by watching season 2 first. But season 2 is kind of boring, there was no veto back then.
 6 years ago '05        #217
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21148 21148
 Ghostface Wu said:
You realize if they did backdoor Rachel...Brendan wouldn't of even played in this game right? So they had nothing to be afraid of in terms of retaliation. Not only that but they'd be getting rid of a vet who is probably one of the strongest threats to either of them winning the entire game. Not only that, but they could have aligned themselves with Cassie/Dom/Adam because they are all pretty much floating right now. They could have used the information they knew about the two house guests who voted against the majority towards the vets choices in week one.
Nah, if they backdoored Rachel and Brendan, Dom/Adam/Lawon/Cassi very well could have won HOH and they definitely would've put up Jeff and Jordan. Only because there's not many choices left, and that's the only thing that would have helped them in the long run I'd think.
 6 years ago '05        #218
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21148 21148
 MTCesquire said:
Yep. This is the first Big Brother in years I decided to follow closely and I choose this bullsh*t, lol.

With Dom being the driving force behind the noobs I can see Rachel putting him & Adam back on the block. If I had my way, she'd put up Kalia & Lawan and campaign to get Kalia's wack a.ss outta there. Her and Shelly are the reason the noobs' backs are against the wall now. How do you go in with the clear advantage only to p!ss it away because "it'd be cool to play with the vets" (Shelly) or "Keith yelled at me, boo hoo"? (Kalia).

Unless Dom manages to avoid eviction again this week and pull off an HoH victory next week it's a wrap for the noobs and I couldn't be more pissed about it. If Rachel and Brendan make it to the Final 2 I'm boycotting the entire CBS network, lol.
The only reason the newbies are in this position is because they've failed to win a single HOH. That's their own damn fault. If they couldn't get the power, of course they were going to get picked off. At least this alliance is completely out in the open unlike the massacre of last season with the hidden Brigade alliance.
 6 years ago '05        #219
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Ghostface Wu said:
You realize if they did backdoor Rachel...Brendan wouldn't of even played in this game right? So they had nothing to be afraid of in terms of retaliation. Not only that but they'd be getting rid of a vet who is probably one of the strongest threats to either of them winning the entire game. Not only that, but they could have aligned themselves with Cassie/Dom/Adam because they are all pretty much floating right now. They could have used the information they knew about the two house guests who voted against the majority towards the vets choices in week one.


Try reading the rest of the thread before responding to that statement. I already addressed that.

I give up on you, man. You obviously know nothing about the damn game.

at Cassie and Dom being floaters.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-22-2011 at 04:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #220
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I think Rachel is the most annoying house guest in BB history... fu*k I would rather have that Nacomis bi*ch back on the show before Rachel...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy