The Official Big Brother 13 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Reppindaburghh said:
Last season Rachel won 2 HOH's and Brendon won 2. Brendon also won 3 Veto's.
exactly why they need to go now..the longer they stay, the harder it will be for jeff and jordan to beat them at the end.

jordan cant beat either of them in competitions...it would be jeff vs both of them.

there was already tension between them..if rachel and brendon get hoh next week they get into another argument, rachel could easily hit the switch on turning on them and then what..

they shoulda struck first
 6 years ago '05        #182
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Drug Free said:
exactly why they need to go now..the longer they stay, the harder it will be for jeff and jordan to beat them at the end.

jordan cant beat either of them in competitions...it would be jeff vs both of them.

there was already tension between them..if rachel and brendon get hoh next week they get into another argument, rachel could easily hit the switch on turning on them and then what..

they shoulda struck first
Rachel and Brendon aren't stupid enough (Even though they act like it sometimes) to put up Jeff and Jordan this early. Unless Jeff and Jordan just play an absolutely horrible game next week and go out of their way to p!ss Rachel and Brendon off. Rachel might do it on a whim if she was there by herself, but Brendon won't allow her to do that.
 6 years ago '04        #183
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
it would be a dumb for rachel to do it because they are the only people who kinda tolerate her and if she gets them out she really has no one.

of jordan go rachel out..she loses 2 allies but gains the rest of the house.
 6 years ago '05        #184
space
space
 Drug Free said:
it would be a dumb for rachel to do it because they are the only people who kinda tolerate her and if she gets them out she really has no one.

of jordan go rachel out..she loses 2 allies but gains the rest of the house.
She really doesn't gain the rest of the house, though. The only person that'd truly owe her a favor would be Cassie. The rest of the house would still consider her and Jeff the main threats as a couple and if any of them won HOH tonight they'd proceed to put Jeff and Jordan up. Therefore she'd only truly have two people playing in tonights HOH challenge. By sticking with Brendon and Rachel she has 3 people playing in tonights HOH challenge, 2 of which have already won multiple competitions.

Either way, I'm with you guys, I hope Rachel and Brendon are nominated ASAP.
 6 years ago '10        #185
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Rachel gonna fukk around and win hoh again she a beast in those comps

fukk life
 6 years ago '06        #186
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Sad that Kalia ain't a threat...cuz she'd be gone tonight.

EDIT: fu*k Porsche, btw. She fine, but I'm tired of that woman.

Last edited by ThaShark316; 07-21-2011 at 08:10 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #187
Gottagat 
space
space
im done fukk it
 6 years ago '09        #188
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
goddamitt..........
[spoiler - click to view]

is HOH

might as well put up the 2 black people, you wont be rocking the boat with that nomination.......i hate the black chick, if she voted to keep keith the newbies would have better footing but the idiot got mad cause he put her on blast smh

this sh*t is getting boring so fast, we need one of those big brother twist because watching the vets run this sh*t is pathetic and doesn't make for good tv
 6 years ago '09        #189
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Gottagat said:
Rachel gonna fukk around and win hoh again she a beast in those comps

fukk life
lol.....is that crazy, this chick wins damn near every competition, it be funny if she tried to backdoor jeff but she wont it be stupid for her and brenden, this sh*t is so boring now
 6 years ago '10        #190
Gottagat 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
lol.....is that crazy, this chick wins damn near every competition, it be funny if she tried to backdoor jeff but she wont it be stupid for her and brenden, this sh*t is so boring now
word.she wired 4 this big brother shyt she wanna win so bad

the other house guest really should start questioning their self worth
 6 years ago '05        #191
space
space
And that my friends is why Jordan didn't backdoor Brendon and Rachel. Now her and Jeff are safe for another week and they both get to compete in HOH next week.

Yeah, Rachel and Brendon don't win anything.

6 years ago '05        #192
space
space
Unfortunately Adam and Dom will prob be put back up. Hopefully they can win veto again, man.

I hope somehow Kalia and Lawon get nominated, but I seriously doubt that happens seeing as Rachel and Brendon are more worried about taking out threats (Even though Rachel constantly preaches about her hatred for floaters).
 6 years ago '10        #193
Gottagat 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
And that my friends is why Jordan didn't backdoor Brendon and Rachel. Now her and Jeff are safe for another week and they both get to compete in HOH next week.

Yeah, Rachel and Brendon don't win anything.

very true

lol at the bold
 6 years ago '05        #194
space
space
One last thing. If Dom and Adam go up and Lawon and Kalia get picked for veto and somehow win and take Dom and Adam off, Jeff and Jordan are the only couple left and would be guaranteed to be put up . Hope that doesn't happen.

Although, I don't think Kalia would change the noms. Lawon probably would to help Dom out.
 6 years ago '04        #195
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Rachel fu*kin up a summer night for me.... yet again
 6 years ago '05        #196
space
space
It's honestly a wrap I think. If they take Dom out this week it's smooth sailing to the final 6 for the 5 vet's and Shelly. It will get interesting at that point though, seeing who strikes first. Although I hope if Dom goes up he can win veto and win a damn HOH next week

Edit: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Shelly somehow makes it to the final two.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-22-2011 at 12:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #197
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
This golden key thing has made sh*t really boring since half the cast isn't even mentioned on tv because they basically aren't playing. I know it is going to change by the end of the week but the people in the house for the first time in a long time are not as exciting. Lawon is the only one besides Jeff and Adam that I would be pulling for. As long as it isn't an All-Star season next summer, my plans are to get my a.ss into that house, even if i need to sell my soul to CBS.
 6 years ago '05        #198
space
space
 Menace718 said:
This golden key thing has made sh*t really boring since half the cast isn't even mentioned on tv because they basically aren't playing. I know it is going to change by the end of the week but the people in the house for the first time in a long time are not as exciting. Lawon is the only one besides Jeff and Adam that I would be pulling for. As long as it isn't an All-Star season next summer, my plans are to get my a.ss into that house, even if i need to sell my soul to CBS.
Do it and shout out Boxden on After Dark every night, :dancingcool:

I always wanted to apply for the show, I think I could do well (Although everyone that goes on the show thinks they are gonna do well), but I have a felony so that has 0 chance of ever happening . Growing up I always wanted to apply.
 6 years ago '10        #199
Gottagat 
space
space
@menace^yea cbs fukked up big time this whole season was made 4 evil d!ck when that aint work out shyt like dis happens snooze fest
 6 years ago '05        #200
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20987 20987
 Reppindaburghh said:
Do it and shout out Boxden on After Dark every night, :dancingcool:

I always wanted to apply for the show, I think I could do well (Although everyone that goes on the show thinks they are gonna do well), but I have a felony so that has 0 chance of ever happened . Growing up I always wanted to apply.
I think I'd rather do Amazing Race or Survivor for more of an experience. That sh*t would be wild.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago