NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-07-2011, 02:49 AM         #101
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrorcore = gravediggaz, onyx, tech n9ne before he sold out..

tyler the creator couldn't match that sh*t.. tho he is young and has room to grow, or sell out like n9ne.
 6 years ago '09        #102
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 A-Dot said:

Esham dissin' EM & D-12........never heard of this before......uploaded in 2008. Hmmmm.......wonder why we've never heard of this b4
Man this sh*t is old as hell. This was on Tongues which dropped back in the early 2000's. He goes at them a bunch on that disc. In Detroit was on Repentance which dropped sometime after.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 07-07-2011 at 06:40 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #103
We_Ready 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 126 126
esham didn't learn with he got his eyeball knocked out before?
 6 years ago '04        #104
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
 dtownboy313 said:
ain't no such thing as the king of Detroit. i dont care how many movies he shot here. that sh*t didn't do sh*t for us. have you ever saw em in the city period??? cant be the king if you cant even walk amongst the people. not hating on him because he has done some things for the city but that dont make him king of sh*t. i went to see my people in oakland ca 2 years ago and saw too short at the east bay dragons block on international. no security. you gotta be able to walk amongst your people

Exactly .. You dumb fukk, Jay used to go back to Marcy and do shyt , and show love for where he's from .. Thats what you do , shyt all the Sl and Chedda Boyz would be out and about , even when they had prices on they heads ! Fukk has he dont for the city ? Who has he put on , he hasnt done shyt for the city @ all in any capacity , hold a concert here, do a chrysler commercial ? Big fukking deal .. If you aint from the D dont comment on shyt that goes on there .. Even before Proof died too ..
 6 years ago '04        #105
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Aesop730 said:
Exactly .. You dumb fukk, Jay used to go back to Marcy and do shyt , and show love for where he's from .. Thats what you do , shyt all the Sl and Chedda Boyz would be out and about , even when they had prices on they heads ! Fukk has he dont for the city ? Who has he put on , he hasnt done shyt for the city @ all in any capacity , hold a concert here, do a chrysler commercial ? Big fukking deal .. If you aint from the D dont comment on shyt that goes on there .. Even before Proof died too ..
right. jay went back and gave to his city. of course you won't see the n*gga on the block now with the position he is in now. em has never done that. there isn't a shady records headquarters here. he dont have businesses here. he hasn't done sh*t to uplift this city. no hate just facts. i respect his rapping ability but that sh*t eats me alive to know that on the outside looking in n*ggas think of him as the representation of us.
 6 years ago '08        #106
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
 dtownboy313 said:
ain't no such thing as the king of Detroit. i dont care how many movies he shot here. that sh*t didn't do sh*t for us. have you ever saw em in the city period??? cant be the king if you cant even walk amongst the people. not hating on him because he has done some things for the city but that dont make him king of sh*t. i went to see my people in oakland ca 2 years ago and saw too short at the east bay dragons block on international. no security. you gotta be able to walk amongst your people
how can you say your the king of anything when you dont even live on your land. A true king doesnt leave his crown unattented. its always on cuz your the BAWSE..and also for the dude above me, Detroit is where he makes his money, his imagine front is DETROIT.
 6 years ago '09        #107
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
This disc was that fire man...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #108
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Can you blame him? He's rich as fu*k and he has a family, he has no motive to come south of 16 mile. If I had money I wouldn't come near Detroit unless it was for a ball game or a concert.
i agree wit u if i had millions i wudnt still live on 6&livernois shiiid id be out on 21mile by lakeside or sumthin:dancingcool:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy