Drake- I’m Upset
319 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #101
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 A-Dot said:

Esham dissin' EM & D-12........never heard of this before......uploaded in 2008. Hmmmm.......wonder why we've never heard of this b4
Man this sh*t is old as hell. This was on Tongues which dropped back in the early 2000's. He goes at them a bunch on that disc. In Detroit was on Repentance which dropped sometime after.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 07-07-2011 at 05:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #102
We_Ready 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,067 | Props total: 129 129
esham didn't learn with he got his eyeball knocked out before?
 7 years ago '04        #103
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5967 5967
 dtownboy313 said:
ain't no such thing as the king of Detroit. i dont care how many movies he shot here. that sh*t didn't do sh*t for us. have you ever saw em in the city period??? cant be the king if you cant even walk amongst the people. not hating on him because he has done some things for the city but that dont make him king of sh*t. i went to see my people in oakland ca 2 years ago and saw too short at the east bay dragons block on international. no security. you gotta be able to walk amongst your people

Exactly .. You dumb fukk, Jay used to go back to Marcy and do shyt , and show love for where he's from .. Thats what you do , shyt all the Sl and Chedda Boyz would be out and about , even when they had prices on they heads ! Fukk has he dont for the city ? Who has he put on , he hasnt done shyt for the city @ all in any capacity , hold a concert here, do a chrysler commercial ? Big fukking deal .. If you aint from the D dont comment on shyt that goes on there .. Even before Proof died too ..
 7 years ago '04        #104
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 Aesop730 said:
Exactly .. You dumb fukk, Jay used to go back to Marcy and do shyt , and show love for where he's from .. Thats what you do , shyt all the Sl and Chedda Boyz would be out and about , even when they had prices on they heads ! Fukk has he dont for the city ? Who has he put on , he hasnt done shyt for the city @ all in any capacity , hold a concert here, do a chrysler commercial ? Big fukking deal .. If you aint from the D dont comment on shyt that goes on there .. Even before Proof died too ..
right. jay went back and gave to his city. of course you won't see the n*gga on the block now with the position he is in now. em has never done that. there isn't a shady records headquarters here. he dont have businesses here. he hasn't done sh*t to uplift this city. no hate just facts. i respect his rapping ability but that sh*t eats me alive to know that on the outside looking in n*ggas think of him as the representation of us.
 7 years ago '08        #105
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 2 2
 dtownboy313 said:
ain't no such thing as the king of Detroit. i dont care how many movies he shot here. that sh*t didn't do sh*t for us. have you ever saw em in the city period??? cant be the king if you cant even walk amongst the people. not hating on him because he has done some things for the city but that dont make him king of sh*t. i went to see my people in oakland ca 2 years ago and saw too short at the east bay dragons block on international. no security. you gotta be able to walk amongst your people
how can you say your the king of anything when you dont even live on your land. A true king doesnt leave his crown unattented. its always on cuz your the BAWSE..and also for the dude above me, Detroit is where he makes his money, his imagine front is DETROIT.
 7 years ago '09        #106
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
This disc was that fire man...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #107
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,681 | Props total: 29 29
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Can you blame him? He's rich as fu*k and he has a family, he has no motive to come south of 16 mile. If I had money I wouldn't come near Detroit unless it was for a ball game or a concert.
i agree wit u if i had millions i wudnt still live on 6&livernois shiiid id be out on 21mile by lakeside or sumthin:dancingcool:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago