most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2011, 11:19 AM         #41
raymond915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blade is and always will be King of da D. R.I.P ICEWOOD
 6 years ago '10        #42
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
who is this guy
 6 years ago '09        #43
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 jbn2233 said:
Every Sucka Has A Moment...Esham is garbage
10+ years is a long a.ss moment.

The NATAS - Wicked World Wide record alone smashes most records that have ever came out of Detroit.
 6 years ago '04        #44
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 726 726
... whoever runs wit an artist waaay bigger than them gone be called a d!ckrider ... examples
Royce , from the time the slaughter deal was in the works he talks bout him a lot
Pusha t , from the time he hooked up wit ye he always talkin bout kanye in interviews
50 Cent , when he hooked up wit them cats was always talking bout dre n eminem in his interviews
Game , was akways talking fifty ...

the thing is interviewers gone keep asking questions bout the other cats ... so what they supposed tell them they dont want talk bout the peoples thats putting food on they table , signing they cheques , sending they kids to school etc ...
ya peoples dumb , if i was royce i do even talk more bout eminem cos honestly i bet what royce will rake in this year , he has never made all the years he been rapping combined ...
 6 years ago '08        #45
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
Royce- yess massa shady
 6 years ago '04        #46
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 raymond915 said:
Blade is and always will be King of da D. R.I.P ICEWOOD

R.I.P to the great lake ruler. not the best rapper in the d but he was the n*gga who wouldve put us on in the game. 7 years later we still searching for that guy.

[video - click to view]

07-06-2011, 12:18 PM         #47
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=MissLoveOne;19883741]So he's hating because he told the truth? That's what's wrong today. The second you have an unpopular opinion, or speak any form of truth, you're automatically labeled a hater, jealous, bitter or old. Everything isn't about money all the damn time. Some people actually have and value their dignity, respect, and integrity much more.

Right this n*gga valued his dignity so much that he hopped on ICP's label, didnt make enough money, left and dissed them. Was supposed to be in d12 that fell through, and he dissed the sh*t out of them?? Integrity though.
And that n*gga raps with a lisp.
 07-06-2011, 12:20 PM         #48
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
And you're acting as if these threads or lack thereof, on these Hip Hop sites, count for anything. They don't. Funny how everybody says "nobody knows them outside the internet" but think their post on these very boards help or count for anything. Hilarious.
So if these threads mean so little, you openly admit to wasting time and trying to prove points to people who dont matter. Seems pretty foolish to make a post in a rap community about how wack rap communities are....
 6 years ago '05        #49
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 zogby said:
Esham is one of the biggest names in underground Detroit rap
hes worked with nearly everyone big in the city , allegedly he was going to be in d12 but stuff went down so he dissed the hell out of them
wtf do you listen to esham has never been and never will be one of the biggest names in detroit dont nobody listen to that crazy a.ss horrorcore sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #50
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5363 5363
 God Emcee said:
he's a nobody.. royce is the king of the D
@ Royce being the King of anything in Detroit, the n*gga isnt even from the D .. He was a weekend visitor .. The closet n*gga to being King of the D was Blade .. n*ggas either getting locked up , or k!lled , but its some shyt brewing , the city bout to be on and not cause of Lil' Sean either
 6 years ago '04        #51
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5363 5363

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Thats some Detroit shyt .. NOT Royce, or Em, or D12 .. They some off brand n*ggas to us .. n*ggas just claim em and them when people try and shyt on the city .. But in the D n*ggas spit that real shyt .. flat out ..
 6 years ago '04        #52
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Man, I don't care about Esham's music at all, but you gotta give dude his well deserved props. He is right about Royce, dude's guzzling Em's d!ck so damn hard, it's disgusting. Royce makes some good tracks every now and then, but he's not touching his old sh*t. Every now and then he'll drop some amazing guest verse, but then he falls back to some weird sh*t again.

And everyone going "Esham who", step your sh*t up.

As for best Detroit Rapper, this title goes to Elzhi.
 6 years ago '10        #53
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 The N said:
Royce- yess massa shady
 6 years ago '05        #54
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
Never liked Esham. Just can't connect with the stuff he spits...

Anyway, I think the whole concept of "d!ckriding" is as played out and overrated as the word "overrated" itself. Esham was never the king of anything. There are PLENTY of Detroit MC's who have been, and will always be, better than him. Even back in the 90's. So, for him to speak on this as if he's at the top of the food chain in Detroit just seems kind of silly and stupid to me.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
Detroit has some nice artists but its also the wack gimmick rapper capital

Last edited by Calamity; 07-06-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
yYBtw who has royce ever put his hands so he sure talks a whole lotta sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #57
xvsanx 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
why do odd future nerds bring up odd future in threads where no one's discussing odd future
 6 years ago '05        #58
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 Chief Dee said:
Can any of you Royce Vagine'Nine" d!ckriders give us a comprehensive rebuttal to Esham's statement besides, "he's jealous", "he need to quit", blah blah blah. Aint not one nygga in this thread disproved what dude said about Royce being an Eminem d!ckrider. Yall know it's true. Posters on BX been saying this sh*t, but now when it's another rapper saying it yall dont wanna hear it. Esham said the absolute TRUTH, prove it wrong.

And Royce is a bi*ch threatening that man on twitter like he'll do sh*t. Royce threatened D12 too, how'd that work? Royce is a big mouth, corny lame a.ss nygga, yea he skilled, but crazy lame and he's an Eminem bottom bi*ch and you cant deny it.
Esham has to be damn near 50 no joke he was puttin out cds when i was watchin ninja turtles eshams just mad he has no one to promote the tour he anit sellin no tickets this anit 1997
 6 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18983 18983
that lil' a.ss n*gga ain't whoopin nobody...
 6 years ago '04        #60
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 Slickems said:

[pic - click to view]

That ain't horror core....try again

Royce my dude but uhmmmm.....hahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy