Royce da 5'9 Going to beat up Esham after Esham accuses him of D Riding Eminem

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2011, 09:31 AM         #21
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiTHCen said:
Correct me if im wrong detrooooooooooit. But i think what Esham does is "wicket" rap (boomin words from hell). As in ICP took his style and ran with it.
"Wicket" rap ? what is he a fu*kin' Ewok ?
 6 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Can any of you Royce Vagine'Nine" d!ckriders give us a comprehensive rebuttal to Esham's statement besides, "he's jealous", "he need to quit", blah blah blah. Aint not one nygga in this thread disproved what dude said about Royce being an Eminem d!ckrider. Yall know it's true. Posters on BX been saying this sh*t, but now when it's another rapper saying it yall dont wanna hear it. Esham said the absolute TRUTH, prove it wrong.

And Royce is a bi*ch threatening that man on twitter like he'll do sh*t. Royce threatened D12 too, how'd that work? Royce is a big mouth, corny lame a.ss nygga, yea he skilled, but crazy lame and he's an Eminem bottom bi*ch and you cant deny it.
 6 years ago '10        #23
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 DOOMage said:
Nah, they are Satan's wh0ores
Fixed.
 6 years ago '04        #24
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
Royce has now threatened:

Benzino
Icewater
Canibus
Esham

how many has he got at?

zero.

/thread.
 6 years ago '07        #25
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's the truth.
 6 years ago '06        #26
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 Chief Dee said:
Can any of you Royce Vagine'Nine" d!ckriders give us a comprehensive rebuttal to Esham's statement besides, "he's jealous", "he need to quit", blah blah blah. Aint not one nygga in this thread disproved what dude said about Royce being an Eminem d!ckrider. Yall know it's true. Posters on BX been saying this sh*t, but now when it's another rapper saying it yall dont wanna hear it. Esham said the absolute TRUTH, prove it wrong.

And Royce is a bi*ch threatening that man on twitter like he'll do sh*t. Royce threatened D12 too, how'd that work? Royce is a big mouth, corny lame a.ss nygga, yea he skilled, but crazy lame and he's an Eminem bottom bi*ch and you cant deny it.
this n*gga said royce the vagine nine

that had to be the least funny insult ever
 07-06-2011, 10:05 AM         #27
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EDEEZY77 said:
"Wicket" rap ? what is he a fu*kin' Ewok ?
Esham: Eminem and Royce must have been listening to Booming Words from Hell and decided to make a sequel to that, because that is the original. It's funny how these rappers gotta subliminally act like what they do is wicked s**t but don't wanna give it up to the God, Esham...sound like that cereal cornpops.

AllHipHop.com: For a new fan taking their first ride with the Wicket s**t, whats your advice to them?

Esham: Hold on tight, don't let go. If you feel yourself slip, tie a knot hang on and remember aint nobody bad like you...
 6 years ago '09        #28
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Buck said:
Esham: Royce decided to bail on the tour because he knew if he worked with me he could never have the chance to get back in Em's bed. I guess all that d**k riding paid off for Royce…

He's right though
Em and Royce made dope music .

keep hating hater
 6 years ago '09        #29
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Working with eminem or working with esham

Toughest decision of anybodies career
 6 years ago '04        #30
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
East Side Hoes And Money

this sh*t can get ugly....hope that squashes
 6 years ago '07        #31
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 DreDilla980 said:
esham need to sh*t his ol played out a.ss down dont nobody listen to horrorcore anymore he tryin get famous.
And people still listen to Royce?
 6 years ago '09        #32
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Esham can say anything he wants to say. Royce wouldn't be known any more than him if not for Eminem. Esham may not have that same fire he had in the 90's, but he done his thing ON HIS OWN for over a decade. You can't blame Royce for going with the money, but E must have struck a nerve otherwise Royce would just sweep it under the rug and keep it moving.

Didn't Royce even say deading the past with Em resurrected his cash flow? End of argument.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 07-06-2011 at 10:31 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #33
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
not even royces real twitter

Last edited by DreDilla980; 07-06-2011 at 10:42 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #34
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
I would have dropped work with a underground nobody to work with a friend who is one of the richest people in music. Guess what Esham, Royce was making good music with Em before recently. How is it d!ckriding when Royce rekindles a collabortation with an old friend? Honestly, how the fu*k is it d!ckriding?

Tell me Chief Dee, you hater. Tell me....I'll wait
 6 years ago '10        #35
DreDilla980 
space
space
seem like the n*gga jealous ppl keep sayin royce dis and dat n*gga just squashed a beef with his homie and gettin the paper he wud have got 11yrs ago. i love my city but its full of haters and snitches
 6 years ago '10        #36
DreDilla980 
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
And people still listen to Royce?
obviously or the n*gga wudnt get so many love hate threads how many esham threads u seen?
 6 years ago '10        #37
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$951 | Props total: 162 162
Every Sucka Has A Moment...Esham is garbage
 6 years ago '09        #38
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,073 | Props total: 7240 7240
 GreatWhites said:

Benzino
Icewater
Canibus
Esham

how many has he got at?

zero.

/thread.
don't forget Bangladesh
 6 years ago '06        #39
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 rhymetyme88 said:
esham just hatin..... he cant make that cake that royce is makin
So he's hating because he told the truth? That's what's wrong today. The second you have an unpopular opinion, or speak any form of truth, you're automatically labeled a hater, jealous, bitter or old. Everything isn't about money all the damn time. Some people actually have and value their dignity, respect, and integrity much more.

Chief Dee said:

Yep.

GreatWhites said:

Benzino
Icewater
Canibus
Esham

how many has he got at?

zero.

/thread.
Right.

LBThrizzy said:
this n*gga said royce the vagine nine

that had to be the least funny insult ever
Pretty much all these insults against rappers on these boards are corny and not funny. The only ones who think they mean anything is the people that post here.
 6 years ago '06        #40
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 DreDilla980 said:
obviously or the n*gga wudnt get so many love hate threads how many esham threads u seen?
And you're acting as if these threads or lack thereof, on these Hip Hop sites, count for anything. They don't. Funny how everybody says "nobody knows them outside the internet" but think their post on these very boards help or count for anything. Hilarious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy