2Pac Biggest Record Finally Available for Download Legally

most viewed right now
 61
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 theking1 said:
he was cremated fu*kboy get mad
So instead of rotting in the ground, hes rotting at sea.

Big difference

Time to get off hes decayed d!ck, the whack rapper known as tupac is not coming back
 7 years ago '08        #42
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 youngmic said:
People Viewing This Topic: 39 (19 members and 20 guests)
youngmic, HoLLiwood Heyti, ClevelandRay, TheGuru215, Djblue, esvi, realastateboss, Phreaky A, naim, Krypt, Joey$teel45, specialaok, prosp3ct, cofrog1, boondocz, FaceTheGawd


think hard homie...lol seems like i aint the only 1 who thinks u are bi*ch made....
Doggy...seriously i think you have a problem...all you do is refresh allday in hopes to get a response from the gawd....sad sh*t, really
 7 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 akademiks said:
Boxden idiots always resort to calling someone mad when they have no arguments to make. What part of my posts(s) makes any insinuation or gives you any hint that I'm mad?

Also, me being a fan of another rapper doesn't make you less of a d!ckrider.

Try again.
oh so i was talkin to you? like i said if the high heels fit... lol at not havin an argument...point was already made, try reading...boxden idiots always dancin around sh*t when they get called out...yes mad...lol wat made u think i was talkin about u? and lol at bein a fan is automatically a d!ckrider, im not the type with "oh pac is GOAT" so "try again"...lol i didnt even respond to the post, just to some other homo...speakin of boxden idiots, guess its the cool thing to do to write in a thread of rapper u dont like..oh thats right its boxden...cool story bro



 FaceTheGawd said:
Doggy...seriously i think you have a problem...all you do is refresh allday in hopes to get a response from the gawd....sad sh*t, really
lol refreshing...im readin the replies since its a forum...lol at the gawd...gawd of wat? philly? scarface? jay-z? wat? lol fu*k outta here....u stay bi*chin
 7 years ago '08        #44
Ridah 
space
avatar space
space
$866 | Props total: 274 274
 FaceTheGawd said:
In the ground, rotting.
aww u still mad pac chose the westside, the best side bi*ch girl
 7 years ago '04        #45
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 youngmic said:
oh so i was talkin to you? like i said if the high heels fit... lol at not havin an argument...point was already made, try reading...boxden idiots always dancin around sh*t when they get called out...yes mad...lol wat made u think i was talkin about u? and lol at bein a fan is automatically a d!ckrider, im not the type with "oh pac is GOAT" so "try again"...lol i didnt even respond to the post, just to some other homo...speakin of boxden idiots, guess its the cool thing to do to write in a thread of rapper u dont like..oh thats right its boxden...cool story bro
Don't play stupid.

Who else is the Saigon fan in this thread? Who else called you a d!ckrider?

Don't call someone out and then back off on some passive bi*ch sh*t.

I hope all 2pac fans aren't belligerent idiots like the ballerina they idolized so much. So far, this thread isn't a good look for Pac fans.
 7 years ago '04        #46
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 akademiks said:
Don't play stupid.

Who else is the Saigon fan in this thread? Who else called you a d!ckrider?

Don't call someone out and then back off on some passive bi*ch sh*t.

I hope all 2pac fans aren't belligerent idiots like the ballerina they idolized so much. So far, this thread isn't a good look for Pac fans.
how is it not a good look? People are talking about the subject and n*ggas come in hating on a dead man for no reason. Pac is iconic and will forever be. Get over it and get a grip on yourself
 7 years ago '04        #47
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 akademiks said:
Don't play stupid.

Who else is the Saigon fan in this thread? Who else called you a d!ckrider?

Don't call someone out and then back off on some passive bi*ch sh*t.

I hope all 2pac fans aren't belligerent idiots like the ballerina they idolized so much. So far, this thread isn't a good look for Pac fans.

u made a reply after i said somethin on pac haters...sorry bruh but u called your own self on that 1...like i said...if the high heels fit buy the matchin purse...guess u got sensitive or watever...lol at passive bi*ch sh*t...lol u soundin hurt homie...its ok..its only a forum.....lol at idiots...when u came in here to talk sh*t about a rapper who has been dead since 96...not a good look for you...
 7 years ago '04        #48
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 CTre said:
how is it not a good look? People are talking about the subject and n*ggas come in hating on a dead man for no reason.
lol same dude has the nerve to say boxden idiots...
 7 years ago '04        #49
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 youngmic said:

u made a reply after i said somethin on pac haters...sorry bruh but u called your own self on that 1...like i said...if the high heels fit buy the matchin purse...guess u got sensitive or watever...lol at passive bi*ch sh*t...lol u soundin hurt homie...its ok..its only a forum.....lol at idiots...when u came in here to talk sh*t about a rapper who has been dead since 96...not a good look for you...
Oh so I'm sensitive and hurt?

Morons will do anything to try and deflect from their own idiocy.




Regardless of how stupid you are, 2pac was an overrated fraud.
 7 years ago '04        #50
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 akademiks said:
Oh so I'm sensitive and hurt?

Morons will do anything to try and deflect from their own idiocy.




Regardless of how stupid you are, 2pac was an overrated fraud.


[pic - click to view]




homie soundin upset...add that one..."morons", "stupid" "boxden idiots"...lol yet you came into a thread of an overrated fraud just to talk sh*t and now u are mad i put u in the high heels...and it wasnt one of those 2pac is GOAT thread... #loss


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #51
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
You're using smilies pretending to laugh everything off, googling photos of high heels and photoshopping pictures.. All for me. But I'm upset?


You're investing way too much emotion and energy into this. Step away from the computer and take a deep breath.
 7 years ago '04        #52
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 akademiks said:
You're using smilies pretending to laugh everything off, googling photos of high heels and photoshopping pictures.. All for me. But I'm upset?


You're investing way too much emotion and energy into this. Step away from the computer and take a deep breath.

Says the guy who said, "ohhh there is a tupac thread...hmmm let me see wat i can write...oh fu*k yeah!"
Comes with a tutu, a bandana, and a temporary "Thug Life" tattoo, so you too can become a part time gangsta while riding on your enemies.
fu*k ya!



lol @ "pretending"...trust me, nuthin funnier than pissy boxden "idiots" tryin to sound all big boy cuz they got called out on some hate sh*t step away from the computer, take a deep breath....pac is dead...its ok, its all old songs, he wont be around to make sh*t its ok..there there.....write a letter to afeni...
 7 years ago '04        #53
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 youngmic said:
Says the guy who said, "ohhh there is a tupac thread...hmmm let me see wat i can write...oh fu*k yeah!"

fu*k ya!



lol @ "pretending"...trust me, nuthin funnier than pissy boxden "idiots" tryin to sound all big boy cuz they got called out on some hate sh*t step away from the computer, take a deep breath....pac is dead...its ok, its all old songs, he wont be around to make sh*t its ok..there there.....write a letter to afeni...
You're comparing one sentence to what you just did?
 7 years ago '04        #54
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 akademiks said:
You're comparing one sentence to what you just did?
i didnt do anything, but thanks for the reply to begin with

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #55
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$362 | Props total: 9 9
Lol, n*ggas on here hate Pac with a passion. They mad that Pac is their favorite rappers idol.
 7 years ago '08        #56
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 akademiks said:
You're using smilies pretending to laugh everything off, googling photos of high heels and photoshopping pictures.. All for me. But I'm upset?


You're investing way too much emotion and energy into this. Step away from the computer and take a deep breath.
Lol, dudes a straight clown. Were the ones mad but this n*gga stays up all night waiting to see if I replied to his messages or googling some lame unfunny pictures to put captions in.
 07-06-2011, 01:17 PM         #57
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So wait a minute....

n*ggas still hating on pac?

they must have nothing to do with there lives...
 07-06-2011, 01:17 PM         #58
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac must've fu*k their relatives or some sh*t....
 07-06-2011, 01:19 PM         #59
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess they suppose to make us mad? what we suppose to do cry?

 7 years ago '04        #60
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 FaceTheGawd said:
Lol, dudes a straight clown. Were the ones mad but this n*gga stays up all night waiting to see if I replied to his messages or googling some lame unfunny pictures to put captions in.
lol joey is upset...says the philly f*g pissed off to this day that pac did music with your fav rapper u named urself after..and that pac dissed jay-z...lol get over it, that was 96 its 2011 homegirl....i was lookin at the thread like do all of em...and of course..lol u are always the 1st to pop up in here...lol look at u in need of friends and help...."help me akademiks, help me!"

p.s. oh yeah #loss...stop it...u sound like pac fu*ked u and never called u back...


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy