Austin Rivers vs. Brad Beal - Who is the Better SG?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better Player?
Bradley Beal 65 60.19%
Austin Rivers 37 34.26%
Other (Name Him) 6 5.56%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,226 | Props total: 1770 1770
Rivers game has changed a bit over the last year and a half. He just measured a legit 6'5/203lbs at some camp. He's got that edge that great players usually have but Beal is a monster too. Should be fun watching their progression because they're both elite talents.
 07-06-2011, 12:59 PM         #42
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 God Emcee said:
Did u see the vid where rivers guarantees 40+?

Dude is the best player in this class.. ask john wall and reke Evans.. n*gga cudda been the #1 pick this year

Rivers>>>>>>>
ya, and his FG percent and a.ssists were........

w/e though i aint hatin but austin is overrated because of his pops.
 6 years ago '10        #43
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,204 | Props total: 15741 15741
 r.burgundy said:
rivers sucks.he's tha same as these otha 6'3 chuck wagons like selby,joseph,and knight etc etc.dont wanna guard anybody and wanna take every shot.rivers seems to think every game is a and1 mixtape tryout.gonna be a long year for him wit coach k

name a guard for Duke that took every shot and didnt play D....Ill wait

n*ggas forget that Coach K is all abt some Defense and do trust u will not touch the court if u cant play it.
 6 years ago '04        #44
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 443 443
both are very good guards. i like beal's game a lil bit more but both are top talent
 07-06-2011, 02:15 PM         #45
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:

n*ggas forget that Coach K is all abt some Defense and do trust u will not touch the court if u cant play it.
Thank you very much....some n*ggas are just plain DUMB n*ggaS
 6 years ago '05        #46
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095 OP
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 4888 4888
I'm ready to see how Billy Donovan plans to coach his team this year with Walker, Boyton, Rosario, and Beal.
I no nothing of those other players, are they good?
With the addition of beal does that make them a great team?
 07-06-2011, 02:40 PM         #47
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K will put rivers on the court whether if he earnes it or not dont bs...
 6 years ago '05        #48
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Gremlin said:
top 10 team IMO.
 6 years ago '05        #49
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
i forgot mike rosario is off redshirt this year, damn and theres scotty wilbekin

I see rosario/bradley coming off the bench once the season starts, ro at 1 brad at 2, id like to see Irving Walker and Brad tear it up though, Florida can be nice, they just need to replace Parsons, i dunno who theyre SF is gonna be
 6 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
 lboog1423 said:

he hasnt played 1 game for duke yet.if coach k can add those dimensions to rivers then he will get my vote but as of right now beal is a betta
 07-06-2011, 07:22 PM         #51
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
K will put rivers on the court whether if he earnes it or not dont bs...
come on you know for a fact that if rivers goes out there bullsh*tting and half a.ssing on the defensive end then coach k wont have none of it...Rivers has mentioned in a lot of interviews he wants to improve on defense whther or not he was truthful we dont know but the desire seems to be there. Rivers will be a decent defender but not a shut down one..
 07-06-2011, 08:18 PM         #52
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
come on you know for a fact that if rivers goes out there bullsh*tting and half a.ssing on the defensive end then coach k wont have none of it...Rivers has mentioned in a lot of interviews he wants to improve on defense whther or not he was truthful we dont know but the desire seems to be there. Rivers will be a decent defender but not a shut down one..
We both know rivers doesnt have to earn sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #53
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
short of k!lling a white girl on campus, it ain't sh*t Rivers could do for coach K not to start him from day 1
 07-06-2011, 09:52 PM         #54
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of rivers hate going around lately i like it....The must be doig something right to be getting all the hate...keep it up austin
 6 years ago '10        #55
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
Is it just me or YouTube.com is not working
 07-07-2011, 08:21 AM         #56
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
a lot of rivers hate going around lately i like it....The must be doig something right to be getting all the hate...keep it up austin
This is like your fu*kin motto to dodge the difference in opinions that dook fans have everyone outside of you.. we dont hate on him bc hes good.. we acknowledge hes good.. we point out his flaws and dont suck his d!ck like you do...if you want to call that hating go ahead then bruh but if you think hes going to dominate theollege game your in for a rude awakenening like we were with barnes.
 6 years ago '06        #57
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Gremlin said:
Walker and Boyton started at the 1 and the 2 last year. They finished the season stronger than they started and are tough to handle because of their speed, play making, and shot making ability.

Rosario was a All-American coming out of high school and put in work at Rutgers as a freshmen. Him and Beal are similar in size but I think Rosario has a better handle. He's more of a combo guard.

Walker is a 1 and a proven vet. Boyton is a combo and a proven vet. Beal is strictly a two but I see him playing some three because of their size. And Rosario is a combo.

It should be interesting because he has guards that can flat out play. I don't think Beal and Rosario chose Florida to come off the bench. I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
beal is dat n*gga fukk rivers soft a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #59
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 hood135 said:
Walker and Boyton started at the 1 and the 2 last year. They finished the season stronger than they started and are tough to handle because of their speed, play making, and shot making ability.

Rosario was a All-American coming out of high school and put in work at Rutgers as a freshmen. Him and Beal are similar in size but I think Rosario has a better handle. He's more of a combo guard.

Walker is a 1 and a proven vet. Boyton is a combo and a proven vet. Beal is strictly a two but I see him playing some three because of their size. And Rosario is a combo.

It should be interesting because he has guards that can flat out play. I don't think Beal and Rosario chose Florida to come off the bench. I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.
I think you'll see Walker and Boynton start out the season at the 1 and 2, but look for Rosario and Beal to really push them by mid season. I've never been high on Erving Walker and I think he may the worst of the 4.
 6 years ago '07        #60
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
ill reserve my judgement for after this season
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy