Austin Rivers vs. Brad Beal - Who is the Better SG?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better Player?
Bradley Beal 65 60.19%
Austin Rivers 37 34.26%
Other (Name Him) 6 5.56%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Lowkey18 said:
kyrie is not debatable.. brings it on both sides.. can we say that about rivers?
n*gga star players don't bring it on both ends in High School

Comparing a player who is the #1 pick in the NBA defense to a player who hasn't even played college ball yet is ridiculous anyway

Austin is pretty much a tweener at this point and Kyrie is a PG... which is an even more ridiculous reason to compare their defense

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 07-05-2011 at 05:53 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #22
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Lowkey18 said:
kyrie is not debatable.. brings it on both sides.. can we say that about rivers?
U got that out of eleven games?

Only thing that was established was that he was efficient......in eleven games
 6 years ago '09        #23
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
this..
The real question imo is who would you take between Bazz and Rivers
 07-05-2011, 06:00 PM         #24
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
The real question imo is who would you take between Bazz and Rivers
Bazz.. i like rivers no doubt take my sh*t talking to zerk and those boys out the way and my real opinion of him is hes a great player with great potential.. BUT.. i think hes a tad bit overrated because hes doc's son and because hes going to Duke.. kinda like i believe Barnes is Overrated and he went to my favorite school.. Bazz tho.. Rivers is a better 3 point shooter ill give him that but id take Bazz his size and smooth lefty game intrigue me.. not by much though.. i def take rivers over Beal but its closer than people think like you stated.
 07-05-2011, 06:00 PM         #25
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 God Emcee said:
U got that out of eleven games?

Only thing that was established was that he was efficient......in eleven games
11 more games than Austin RIvers has played in college..
 6 years ago '06        #26
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Lowkey18 said:
11 more games than Austin RIvers has played in college..
Either way... not enuff on the resume' to determine being a good defender
 07-05-2011, 06:32 PM         #27
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 God Emcee said:
Either way... not enuff on the resume' to determine being a good defender
he faced pretty good competition @ the PG spot b4 he got hurt.. Kalin..Pullen..Mack(game he was hurt)
 6 years ago '11        #28
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
I remember when Brandon Jennings was considered the best player in his class (which included Derick Rose) by all the fat white non basketball playing rating scouts.

Who is the better player right now?

What was Jordans rank when he came out of HS? Was he even top ten?
 07-05-2011, 08:26 PM         #29
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's sad America couldnt see the Rivers and Irving backcourt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe Cleveland can nab Rivers next yr
 07-05-2011, 08:36 PM         #30
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Going to the Pro Am thursday hopefully Wall and Irving will be there since the lockout is still on...my boy Nolan was there last time I went...
 6 years ago '05        #31
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
I personal with my own eyes watch Austin get demolished by a few kids in the 2013 class. Austin can play but he is highly overrated.
 6 years ago '07        #32
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 Lowkey18 said:
not even the best freshamn in the NCAA.. let along player in the NCAA...
so is he playing in womens and mens?
 07-06-2011, 01:02 AM         #33
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brad Beal..kid got superstar talent,Austin Rivers has a superstar ego without superstar game.
 6 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
rivers sucks.he's tha same as these otha 6'3 chuck wagons like selby,joseph,and knight etc etc.dont wanna guard anybody and wanna take every shot.rivers seems to think every game is a and1 mixtape tryout.gonna be a long year for him wit coach k
 6 years ago '10        #35
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
Like I sed...Rivers all day...He gon takeover sh*t is looking easy 2 him when he plays :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #36
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
beal is a beast, dont sleep, i think hes gonna end up better, that kid already looks league ready, body wise and game wise, rivers is nice too..

and why was he so mad when brandon knight was chewing him? pushed this n*gga over and over, but austin was giving it to him on offense too tho, but he was just cheap shotting brandon bad
 6 years ago '05        #37
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
rivers
 6 years ago '10        #38
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
i like austin
his juke step back J is lethal
he gets bucks
but man its like he literally can not use his left
i mean its not his fault if they allow you to go right then go right but seriously
but i like Beal better bc he puts the ball on the floor better and does not go as nut so

on another note dude said Beal got the BEEF
THAT NEEDED A MAJOR PAUSE
 6 years ago '07        #39
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
ask me in a few years
 6 years ago '06        #40
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 dipset kid0221 said:
Austin Rivers. Why? Cause I'm a Duke fan and ESPN, Scout & Rivals has him above Beal. They get paid to scout these players so I guess they know more than us

Who will have the better college and NBA career? I guess we will have to wait until they get there to see. Hope this could help you out.

[pic - click to view]

Speak for yourself...Scout, Rivals, and especially ESPN (even though they're better now) get it wrong all of the time too. I feel confident that I could hold my own in a room full of their evaluators...paid or not.

Anyway, I think Rivers did himself a great service by going to Duke. Coach K demands that they play ball the right way and the egos go out of the door once they hit campus. He'll flourish in that offense because he can shoot and create enough space to get his own shot. Duke gets over extended on D but they are excellent help side guys. This will almost make it impossible for him to get exposed on D.

Beal, I think, will be the better pro prospect because of his size, athleticism, shooting ability, and willingness to put the ball on the floor. I'm ready to see how Billy Donovan plans to coach his team this year with Walker, Boyton, Rosario, and Beal. I like the idea of teams playing 4 guards but I don't know if there is enough ball to go around and I'm not sure how they would guard other teams. Individual workouts with this group should be something to watch. Beal will definitely get better competing against his teammates.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy