redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,194 | Props total: 19740 19740
 WorldsStrangest said:
that visa i grabbed just now didnt work didnt even let me reserve. i think im up to about 5 or 6 different cards that dont authorize or wont even let me reserve...

the mastercards ones that worked befor, theylll let you reserve but when you get to the redbox, it wont authorize, and the sickest part is they dont give you your money back either.

waiting for minimafia to confirm or Phic to drop some info in our boxes, obviously phicmagic doesnt live the same city, cuz i never seen his card before, he may even have cards availible to him that arent around for us.
yeah just tried that too got hustled outta $4. the card phic has Ive seen @ walgreens. They got like presnets on the front with a bow. Im gonna buy one of those tomorrow and try. hope this isnt over I made a k!lling of those call of duty's lol
 11-10-2011, 08:30 PM         #102
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah just tried that too got hustled outta $4. the card phic has Ive seen @ walgreens. They got like presnets on the front with a bow. Im gonna buy one of those tomorrow and try. hope this isnt over I made a k!lling of those call of duty's lol
imma see if i can find those tonight and let you know then, i THINK, i know where to find it, i might even open it up before buy it somebody did that before and left the package there, this gonna be my last attempt i got 2 cards sittin with $25 right now cant even use the sh*t like cash this cant be life
 6 years ago '07        #103
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
imma see if i can find those tonight and let you know then, i THINK, i know where to find it, i might even open it up before buy it somebody did that before and left the package there, this gonna be my last attempt i got 2 cards sittin with $25 right now cant even use the sh*t like cash this cant be life
yeah the card I bought was one of those mastercards but it was one you could load $20-$500 on it. So I only put $20, I guess I'll just use it for gas and yeah I saw one of those cards @ walgreens. I should of bought it,instead I figured id stick with what I knew
 6 years ago '06        #104
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
I used the card phic told me but it didn't work -_-
 6 years ago '06        #105
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
redboxes have discontinued selling videogames till further notice
 6 years ago '06        #106
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Greendot doesn't work either....
 6 years ago '04        #107
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 TreZ said:
Greendot doesn't work either....
I use greendot and still works, did you register the card at there website?? dont need to put your SS# that just for people who wants to take money out from ATM...
 6 years ago '06        #108
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 unkn0wn said:
I use greendot and still works, did you register the card at there website?? dont need to put your SS# that just for people who wants to take money out from ATM...
Ya I tried a vanilla visa ans that didn't work and then got a greendot. Registered it without a ssn and still didn't work tried 5 different machines too..
 6 years ago '07        #109
space
space
 unkn0wn said:
greendot works? what you do step by step? if you don't mind.
 6 years ago '06        #110
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
greendot works? what you do step by step? if you don't mind.
if you read what i posted, it doesn't work for me anymore.. i was able to reserve the game thru their website, but when i went to pick it up it said it couldn't authorize it and it wouldn't give me the game
 6 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 TreZ said:
if you read what i posted, it doesn't work for me anymore.. i was able to reserve the game thru their website, but when i went to pick it up it said it couldn't authorize it and it wouldn't give me the game
yeah same sh*t with the ones I used. Maybe he did something different tho
 6 years ago '06        #112
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Maybe but I highly doubt it
 6 years ago '09        #113
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I'll say it again. This doesn't work. Have had 2 different people tell me the same thing, same process, same problems. Redbox will take your reservation money, but when you get to the kiosk, won't authorize the card. The next day, you try to reserve another game, it'll say the card can't be used to reserve games or something.

6 years ago '05        #114
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
anyone find any new cards to use or a new method? is the game shut down now or what? oh well it was good while it lasted
 11-11-2011, 06:49 AM         #115
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RedBox uses a pre-authorization fee of the price of the movie new (so around 30-60$ depending on the type and how new it is) if your card does not have this much on it, it will decline you.

Also some pre-paid CC's only allow purchases to "authorized" dealers.

4 months ago
 6 years ago '06        #116
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 727 727
ok i need some confirmation on some sht..is the game rentals shut down? is the "secret" card thats going around still work? if not, are there any new methods?
 11-11-2011, 11:27 AM         #117
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 espy said:
It has to work. Some dude came by the barbershop last night with like 8 copies of MW3 said he got them from scamming redbox. Picked mine up for $20 :dancingcool:
Just got Four Copies of Skyrim

I keep telling you motherfu*kers they got it blocked on certain machines in your city...For instance in my city the only one thats blocked is the Walmart in the busiest part of town...The other 10-15 Redboxes round the way arent blocked...Its like 6 of em in Walking distance from my crib that arent blocked. Its a MACHINE BY MACHINE BASiS.

I repeat, Its a machine by machine basis.

I never used greendots, sure as hell never used mastercards(Who the fu*k does that?!)

AND PLEASE STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME. IF I HAVENT REPLIED TO YOU, I WONT.

Minimafia hit me on the pm. And if I tell you some sh*t, shut the fu*k up and dont tell everyone else......................n*ggaS
 6 years ago '09        #118
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Phicmagic said:

I keep telling you motherfu*kers they got it blocked on certain machines in your city...For instance in my city the only one thats blocked is the Walmart in the busiest part of town...The other 10-15 Redboxes round the way arent blocked...Its like 6 of em in Walking distance from my crib that arent blocked. Its a MACHINE BY MACHINE BASiS.

I never used greendots, sure as hell never used mastercards(Who the fu*k does that?!)

Minimafia hit me on the pm. And if I tell you some sh*t, shut the fu*k up and dont tell everyone else......................n*ggaS
Hm...that would make sense.

Maybe I'll have some people try out some different machines...
 6 years ago '06        #119
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

I literally tried all the machines in my town and a few in the valley and still no go
 6 years ago '04        #120
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,915 | Props total: 6439 6439
Can someone hook me up with the info?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago