redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #421
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
i heard the spanish greendots work in alot of places. But thats odd cause it shouldnt matter if its the spanish ones or not
 6 years ago '11        #422
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 889 889
Are ya using the temporary card or the one that comes in the mail?
 12-01-2011, 09:54 PM         #423
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell do you get spanish greendot cards :laughing9:
 6 years ago '11        #424
space
space
 unkn0wn said:

[pic - click to view]

greendot cards in my area still working fine...
Where you at? Im in FL and just tried every r/b in my city an got nothing. Got the same card you got
 6 years ago '04        #425
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 xxflyingarmbarx said:
Are ya using the temporary card or the one that comes in the mail?
temp card, the one that comes in mail are real card which requires your SS#...
 6 years ago '11        #426
space
space
That's what I got. Done for the night, got running aroundr to do tomorrow so ill try the city over.
 6 years ago '04        #427
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 xxflyingarmbarx said:
Where you at? Im in FL and just tried every r/b in my city an got nothing. Got the same card you got
Bay Area...
 12-04-2011, 06:15 PM         #428
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's got WWE 12 for the low on X360? inbox me
 12-11-2011, 04:52 PM         #429
magicboy777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am familiar with the entire process, However it seems RedBox has updated almost all of the machines if not all by now. When this was working ANY VISA GIFT CARD/GREENDOT (it did not matter what card you were using as long as you registered at least a zip code to the card) it would always decline on the machine, However when you reserved online and then picked the game up it would spit the game out. (This has been going on ever since RedBox opened the first Kiosk.)

1. ???? What was the reason you had to reserve it online first? To purge the credit/gift/debit card information into their main pos system'. Then the machine just verified that it was the same card that authorized the reservation online and gave you the game due to the fact the machine had your card information already.

2. Now the machine because of all you idot mother*****'s posting this information on this stupid "open to all" blog site have ruined it for everyone! The machines have been updated with new software along with the new 20% price increase along with a newer look.

3. The new software process works like this:

A. New account: Can reserve online with any credit/gift/debit card with the Mastercad,Visa,American Express logo.
A-1.: New Account: Redbox Kiosk Upon pickup of reservation, Kiosk will verify card as normal (as if you had not even reserved it online! You will notice the machine processing "taking a bit longer" and you will not hear the machine locating the game.) Once it is processed it is declined and the hold for a couple of bucks is refunded to the account usually within 48 hours and the reservation is cancelled.

The new update to the Kiosk will verify the BIN number on your card through the Kiosk, all gift cards, prepaid ect. will be declined. If you do not know what a BIN number is you don't even need to be posting on here.

The reason for the card you are using working for the reservation online is simple: Redbox uses (2) different credit card merchant account processing companies for authorization' the online one does not check BIN numbers while the Kiosk one does.

Simply, you can make online purchases using any prepaid card with a credit card logo, that is due to the fact if you don't have the money on the card it will be declined with any company not just RedBox as long as there is a billing zip code attached to the card.

RedBox did this on purpose! Have you ever heard the term it takes money to make money?

Why would they let all of you use these cards for years and then change the system to block all new prepaid cards?

Simple! Some people in fact millions use prepaid cards without the intent of keeping the game/video.

Now Redbox has a very good client database, all of the people who were using the prepaid cards legit wil still be able to use their cards. New accounts go through a "risk score process".

B: Old account wal-mart money card prepaid/gift cards DEBIT prepaid: INSTANT APPROVAL AS LONG AS THE OLD ACCOUNT IS IN GOOD STANDING.

Now Redbox knows who their good customers are with prepaid cards. They gave away a ton of games, but the knowlage of knowing who is going to be good customers for years to come with games and dvd's ect, is far more profitable in the long run.

Try it: If you have a good standing account: ADD A PREPAID GIFT CARD TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE, LEAVE YOUR OLD CARD ON THERE ALSO, MAKE THE RESERVATION ONLINE WITH THE NEWLY ADDED GIFT CARD/DEBIT CARD PREPAID, AND THEN GO AND GET YOUR GAME.

Established accounts..............make money! They will make so much more money now. I suggest you stop buying gift cards ect, and take that money and buy REDBOX Stocks!

They came out with games when they did to promote theft of the games! Now they know who the good customers are and have raised prices by 20% on DVD'S to make up for higher credit card processing fees and recover the money from the games they gave away! LOL

PERFECT BUSINESS PLAN. PROVE THAT WRONG! THERE ARE SOME SMART PEOPLE IN HERE BUT SOME OF YOU ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB.

HAHAHAHA - REDBOX :dancingcool:
 12-11-2011, 05:14 PM         #430
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^my downfall was listening to boxden and not listening to myself. wont happen again.
 12-11-2011, 05:24 PM         #431
magicboy777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some companies do things like this on purpose to create an awsome business plan for themselves. I'm sure this ruined alot of people during the X-mass season, thinking they would cash in... LOL

When you figure out a good scam keep it to yourself.

Only you can figure these things out, they are called loopholes and they are everywhere!

Some are created on purpose and some by accident, However you won't know why? Just use it while you can and don't tell anyone. This slows down the process of the companies gathering the information that they need.

RedBox uses a complex system that gives a score to each customer based on risk. New accounts will now always be flagged and double checked at the Kiosk. You can purchase anything online with your gift cards ect....But redBox now has the knowlage that they need.

PROVE ME WRONG ANYONE!
 6 years ago '07        #432
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 magicboy777 said:
Some companies do things like this on purpose to create an awsome business plan for themselves. I'm sure this ruined alot of people during the X-mass season, thinking they would cash in... LOL

When you figure out a good scam keep it to yourself.

Only you can figure these things out, they are called loopholes and they are everywhere!

Some are created on purpose and some by accident, However you won't know why? Just use it while you can and don't tell anyone. This slows down the process of the companies gathering the information that they need.

RedBox uses a complex system that gives a score to each customer based on risk. New accounts will now always be flagged and double checked at the Kiosk. You can purchase anything online with your gift cards ect....But redBox now has the knowlage that they need.

PROVE ME WRONG ANYONE!

So your excited that redbox is shutting down a small side hustle for a few people. I cant prove you wrong but I can prove that your a douche
 5 years ago '05        #433
$(BLAKE)$ 
space
space
$826 | Props total: 13 13
Is this sh*t done???
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy