redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #401
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
ight some1 tell me how to add a zip code to the kroger card that n*gga phic not answering no pms or questions from me lol...some1 help me out
 11-24-2011, 10:01 AM         #402
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
ight some1 tell me how to add a zip code to the kroger card that n*gga phic not answering no pms or questions from me lol...some1 help me out
should be a website on the card to go to register the card.
 6 years ago '06        #403
space
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
should be a website on the card to go to register the card.
nah not with the temp card...it just says how much you put on the card..and the card activity...it isnt like the vanilla in which you had to put the zipcode in before you could use it i got$30 in gift cards and a temp kroger card i thought would work fml
 11-24-2011, 10:37 AM         #404
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's ya gas for the week
 6 years ago '06        #405
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 chevyrida6 said:
nah not with the temp card...it just says how much you put on the card..and the card activity...it isnt like the vanilla in which you had to put the zipcode in before you could use it i got$30 in gift cards and a temp kroger card i thought would work fml
You can't walk up to the machine and swipe the card. You need to reserve the game first and put all fake info in when you reserve it
 6 years ago '06        #406
space
space
space
 TreZ said:
You can't walk up to the machine and swipe the card. You need to reserve the game first and put all fake info in when you reserve it
lol yo ima break it down..i re read the whole thread. I understood what to do..since it was machine to machine basis..I 1st tried a visa vanilla card..put 20 on it..went home and put the zipcode in ..reserved the game at 3 different redboxes with different accounts and each one failed. It was a kroger by the 3rd 1 so i went inside and got a temp card like dude got wit the kpf valued customer saying at the bottom. Put $10 on it but you had to pay 3 extra for it in al $13. Went back home ..made another redbox account and activated the card but you cant setup a zipcode with the card on the site. When i reserved it online it took the fake zip tho so i went to the redbox and tried to get the game and got declined again lol. Thats why i was asking about the zipcode.

I will try like 3-4 more redboxes tomorrow to see if any works...If its machine to machine ...one of these boxes got to work. Lots of driving tho so i will see whats good with it. Would be easier if i had mobile wifi so i could use the app
 11-24-2011, 01:45 PM         #407
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
lol yo ima break it down..i re read the whole thread. I understood what to do..since it was machine to machine basis..I 1st tried a visa vanilla card..put 20 on it..went home and put the zipcode in ..reserved the game at 3 different redboxes with different accounts and each one failed. It was a kroger by the 3rd 1 so i went inside and got a temp card like dude got wit the kpf valued customer saying at the bottom. Put $10 on it but you had to pay 3 extra for it in al $13. Went back home ..made another redbox account and activated the card but you cant setup a zipcode with the card on the site. When i reserved it online it took the fake zip tho so i went to the redbox and tried to get the game and got declined again lol. Thats why i was asking about the zipcode.

I will try like 3-4 more redboxes tomorrow to see if any works...If its machine to machine ...one of these boxes got to work. Lots of driving tho so i will see whats good with it. Would be easier if i had mobile wifi so i could use the app
Try it at Kroger.
 6 years ago '06        #408
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:

It's not going to work man out in California I tried 8 redboxs in my town tried 5 redboxs in the valley and then tried 4 machines out in canyon country which was 50 miles away. It can't be a machine to machine basis because when they update their machines they do it to EVERY single redbox
 6 years ago '06        #409
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Try it at Kroger.
I have 2 different Krogers by me and one of them have 2 in one buidling an a and b booth...will try them..the ones i tried was at cvs and walgreens..thanks for the help

TreZ said:
It's not going to work man out in California I tried 8 redboxs in my town tried 5 redboxs in the valley and then tried 4 machines out in canyon country which was 50 miles away. It can't be a machine to machine basis because when they update their machines they do it to EVERY single redbox
damn 50 miles lol you did some traveling ...im in so i will give it this last try if not im about to use that money on a pizza

Last edited by ChevyBrah; 05-29-2013 at 10:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #410
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 TreZ said:
nah man they couldnt update all machines at once, they were obviously doing it area by area, since some people were getting games long after others couldnt..like ive been saying only one machine by me stopped taking the card, but others were working. as of yesterday tho at least 2 of the other ones stopped working, so im guessing they finished off my area. i doubt ill even bother checking any other ones, it was a nice run.
 6 years ago '06        #411
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 haff3131 said:
nah man they couldnt update all machines at once, they were obviously doing it area by area, since some people were getting games long after others couldnt..like ive been saying only one machine by me stopped taking the card, but others were working. as of yesterday tho at least 2 of the other ones stopped working, so im guessing they finished off my area. i doubt ill even bother checking any other ones, it was a nice run.
Well don't they update their security by computer? All I know is those mail in rebate prepaid cards work my friend just got me skyrim and he doesn't reserve the games either he just walks up to the machine picks a game out then swiped his card and enters his zip code
 6 years ago '06        #412
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
I have 2 different Krogers by me and one of them have 2 in one buidling an a and b booth...will try them..the ones i tried was at cvs and walgreens..thanks for the help

damn 50 miles lol you did some traveling ...im in sippi so i will give it this last try if not im about to use that money on a pizza
Ya my lady lives 40 miles away and I'm always there so I went on a mish and failed badly
 11-24-2011, 03:32 PM         #413
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:

got dam you must have been on a mission im in palmdale tried 5 machines then was also in canyon country tried 1 at a gas station 2 stater bros....nothing!

i think in so cal that sh*t is all dried up

only place i havnt tried yet was the valley
 6 years ago '06        #414
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 J-R said:
got dam you must have been on a mission im in palmdale tried 5 machines then was also in canyon country tried 1 at a gas station 2 stater bros....nothing!

i think in so cal that sh*t is all dried up

only place i havnt tried yet was the valley
Haha well i have tried 3 machines in Burbank 4 off topanga canyon. And I live out in simi and tried every fu*king machine out here and nothing
 6 years ago '04        #415
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Tried using the Green Dot, and reserved online. Went through fine, until I got there. Said my card couldn't be used to pick up my reserved game. Wtf?
 11-29-2011, 12:17 AM         #416
NOC22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats good....i jst used a greendot spanish gold to get mw3 and a movie at mcds .....i dont know how to post pics but if someone will help or you want the bin that worlds is always talking about let me know.....i called to activate and swiped no online reserve....and phic that krogers didnt work for me still it must be jst your area that likes it yo
 11-30-2011, 12:38 PM         #417
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats good. so whats good yall still gettin bread off this sh*t huh? gettin that paper?

well bout to get rid of my last stash of games so i was wondering for the people still gettin it if any of yal wated to sell some games on the low to my clientele lemme kno, not looking for much profit i wanna keep my fanbase happy

tryin to help yall branch out ya know, step up from being local, come hit my pm
 6 years ago '06        #418
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
whats good. so whats good yall still gettin bread off this sh*t huh? gettin that paper?

well bout to get rid of my last stash of games so i was wondering for the people still gettin it if any of yal wated to sell some games on the low to my clientele lemme kno, not looking for much profit i wanna keep my fanbase happy

tryin to help yall branch out ya know, step up from being local, come hit my pm
Did u find a working card??
 6 years ago '04        #419
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24

[pic - click to view]

greendot cards in my area still working fine...
 12-01-2011, 01:44 AM         #420
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
Did u find a working card??
if i did i wouldnt be tryin to buy games from bx members....

im pretty much done unless i find any card i feel would work. greendots dont work here
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago