redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 12:08 AM         #21
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
sell me some games n*gga lol
Inbox me homie. Got like 6 copies of dark souls, and prolly 11 copies of nba 2k12...got mad other sh*t to. I'll have 20-30 copies of battlefield 3 for PS3 only come Tuesday
 7 years ago '04        #22
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
 Gangstab329 said:
ok my n*gga step by step go to your local walmart cvs or walgreens or kroger get ur card put money on it about 20 dollars go to the crib or call and activate it in the car if u got mobile internet on your phone go to redbox.com on your phone while ur right outside by the redbox machine reserve what you want then on the redbox click pick up reservations and swipe your card theyll come out and while your there if u want a free dvd or make your 2nd game free the coupon code is DVDONME i think it was
cant be serious
 7 years ago '04        #23
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
this thread is hilarious I can't believe people are so open about doing this sh*t, I see r*pe in your futures.


Last edited by K1; 10-22-2011 at 01:54 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #24
Tha Truth 561 
space
avatar space
space
$143 | Props total: 41 41
when i call to activate the card what info can i use when they want socials n sh*t
 7 years ago '06        #25
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Phicmagic said:
Inbox me homie. Got like 6 copies of dark souls, and prolly 11 copies of nba 2k12...got mad other sh*t to. I'll have 20-30 copies of battlefield 3 for PS3 only come Tuesday
fuk.... u said ps3 im saltyyyyyy lol i got xbox
 10-22-2011, 09:46 AM         #26
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep doing it, because it can all be linked back to you.

When you register that card online it pings your IP and saves it, when you call it logs your number, once you register it knows where the card was bought.

If redbox really wanted to they could track it back to you and this is why we can't have nice fu*king things.
 7 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
IM ethered this whole thread.
 7 years ago '04        #28
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,167 | Props total: 2463 2463
I just want people to get caught so plz boost the confidence, dont scare away them people
 10-22-2011, 12:07 PM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas getting the wrong cards if they registering all that sh*t....Get the ones where you dont have to register sh*t.....................................And he really didnt ether sh*t, this has been going on for years with a certain prepaid card for a variety of services.

If n*ggas knew what they were talking about they'd shut the fu*k up
 7 years ago '04        #30
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 IronMaiden said:
Keep doing it, because it can all be linked back to you.

When you register that card online it pings your IP and saves it, when you call it logs your number, once you register it knows where the card was bought.

If redbox really wanted to they could track it back to you and this is why we can't have nice fu*king things.
You can register from any computer...and there are things called IP ghost...and you can change your IP address... and they have prepaid phones AND pay phones that exist..and buy the card with cash... not traced back to you...

Again you were saying?
 10-22-2011, 12:32 PM         #31
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You can register from any computer...and there are things called IP ghost...and you can change your IP address... and they have prepaid phones AND pay phones that exist..and buy the card with cash... not traced back to you...

Again you were saying?


I was about to say the same sh*t. All the free wi-fi in this world and all the phones that don't belong to you... it's easy to register something without it linking back to you


Like right now I'm using torrents on someone elses wi-fi connection in my apt complex
 7 years ago '04        #32
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
 MY_name said:


I was about to say the same sh*t. All the free wi-fi in this world and all the phones that don't belong to you... it's easy to register something without it linking back to you


Like right now I'm using torrents on someone elses wi-fi connection in my apt complex
still gonna show your mac address and computer Id
 10-22-2011, 04:34 PM         #33
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
still gonna show your mac address and computer Id
damn... oh well...
 10-22-2011, 06:41 PM         #34
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You can register from any computer...and there are things called IP ghost...and you can change your IP address... and they have prepaid phones AND pay phones that exist..and buy the card with cash... not traced back to you...

Again you were saying?
What part of once it's registered they know what store it's from? you know when they scan that card before you leave? cameras?

and where you gonna register it at? public computer a library? if they really wanted to do it, they could find you, and robberies are starting to happen at redbox machines, they are going to start implementing cameras like ATM's.

You goto any named store your face will be on camera, that card can be linked back to that store at the exact time frame from the scan the cashier does.

stop acting dumb, will redbox do this? only if it because a real problem but it CAN happen and why do it? get a goddamn job you filthy bums, it's sh*t like this, it's why we as society can't have NICE things and way to live up to the stereotype.

just saying.

 Phicmagic said:
n*ggas getting the wrong cards if they registering all that sh*t....Get the ones where you dont have to register sh*t.....................................And he really didnt ether sh*t, this has been going on for years with a certain prepaid card for a variety of services.

If n*ggas knew what they were talking about they'd shut the fu*k up
that card STILL registers from the store location you bought it, what part of the store has to activate these cards you don't understand?

and who cares if they trace it or not, it's the fact that people stoop to this level for a free fu*king game it's absolutely pathetic.
 7 years ago '07        #35
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
 IronMaiden said:
What part of once it's registered they know what store it's from? you know when they scan that card before you leave? cameras?

and where you gonna register it at? public computer a library? if they really wanted to do it, they could find you, and robberies are starting to happen at redbox machines, they are going to start implementing cameras like ATM's.

You goto any named store your face will be on camera, that card can be linked back to that store at the exact time frame from the scan the cashier does.

stop acting dumb, will redbox do this? only if it because a real problem but it CAN happen and why do it? get a goddamn job you filthy bums, it's sh*t like this, it's why we as society can't have NICE things and way to live up to the stereotype.

just saying.


that card STILL registers from the store location you bought it, what part of the store has to activate these cards you don't understand?

and who cares if they trace it or not, it's the fact that people stoop to this level for a free fu*king game it's absolutely pathetic.
Damn, Do you work for redbox?
 7 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 IronMaiden said:
What part of once it's registered they know what store it's from? you know when they scan that card before you leave? cameras?

and where you gonna register it at? public computer a library? if they really wanted to do it, they could find you, and robberies are starting to happen at redbox machines, they are going to start implementing cameras like ATM's.

You goto any named store your face will be on camera, that card can be linked back to that store at the exact time frame from the scan the cashier does.

stop acting dumb, will redbox do this? only if it because a real problem but it CAN happen and why do it? get a goddamn job you filthy bums, it's sh*t like this, it's why we as society can't have NICE things and way to live up to the stereotype.

just saying.


that card STILL registers from the store location you bought it, what part of the store has to activate these cards you don't understand?

and who cares if they trace it or not, it's the fact that people stoop to this level for a free fu*king game it's absolutely pathetic.
What if I wear a hoody when I buy the card? Or a hat? Or what if I have someone buy the card for me? How will they link it to me then smart guy?


Last edited by Y.G.; 10-22-2011 at 07:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 creep said:
still gonna show your mac address and computer Id
You can change your computer ID at any time dummy and you can spoof MAC addresses. Anything else?
 7 years ago '06        #38
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
 Phicmagic said:
n*ggas getting the wrong cards if they registering all that sh*t....Get the ones where you dont have to register sh*t.....................................And he really didnt ether sh*t, this has been going on for years with a certain prepaid card for a variety of services.

If n*ggas knew what they were talking about they'd shut the fu*k up
how much is the minimum u put on ur cards?
 7 years ago '04        #39
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
 Y.G. said:
You can change your computer ID at any time dummy and you can spoof MAC addresses. Anything else?
you could, but you aren't smart enough to do that. take a nap.
 10-22-2011, 07:42 PM         #40
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
You can change your computer ID at any time dummy and you can spoof MAC addresses. Anything else?
the average redbox thief doesn't know sh*t about MAC addresses/ips/etc.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy