NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 01:08 AM         #21
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
sell me some games n*gga lol
Inbox me homie. Got like 6 copies of dark souls, and prolly 11 copies of nba 2k12...got mad other sh*t to. I'll have 20-30 copies of battlefield 3 for PS3 only come Tuesday
 6 years ago '04        #22
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 Gangstab329 said:
ok my n*gga step by step go to your local walmart cvs or walgreens or kroger get ur card put money on it about 20 dollars go to the crib or call and activate it in the car if u got mobile internet on your phone go to redbox.com on your phone while ur right outside by the redbox machine reserve what you want then on the redbox click pick up reservations and swipe your card theyll come out and while your there if u want a free dvd or make your 2nd game free the coupon code is DVDONME i think it was
cant be serious
 6 years ago '04        #23
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
this thread is hilarious I can't believe people are so open about doing this sh*t, I see r*pe in your futures.

Last edited by K1; 10-22-2011 at 02:54 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #24
Tha Truth 561 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 41 41
when i call to activate the card what info can i use when they want socials n sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #25
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Phicmagic said:
Inbox me homie. Got like 6 copies of dark souls, and prolly 11 copies of nba 2k12...got mad other sh*t to. I'll have 20-30 copies of battlefield 3 for PS3 only come Tuesday
fuk.... u said ps3 im saltyyyyyy lol i got xbox
 10-22-2011, 10:46 AM         #26
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep doing it, because it can all be linked back to you.

When you register that card online it pings your IP and saves it, when you call it logs your number, once you register it knows where the card was bought.

If redbox really wanted to they could track it back to you and this is why we can't have nice fu*king things.
 6 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
IM ethered this whole thread.
 6 years ago '04        #28
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
I just want people to get caught so plz boost the confidence, dont scare away them people
 10-22-2011, 01:07 PM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas getting the wrong cards if they registering all that sh*t....Get the ones where you dont have to register sh*t.....................................And he really didnt ether sh*t, this has been going on for years with a certain prepaid card for a variety of services.

If n*ggas knew what they were talking about they'd shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #30
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 IronMaiden said:
Keep doing it, because it can all be linked back to you.

When you register that card online it pings your IP and saves it, when you call it logs your number, once you register it knows where the card was bought.

If redbox really wanted to they could track it back to you and this is why we can't have nice fu*king things.
You can register from any computer...and there are things called IP ghost...and you can change your IP address... and they have prepaid phones AND pay phones that exist..and buy the card with cash... not traced back to you...

Again you were saying?
 10-22-2011, 01:32 PM         #31
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You can register from any computer...and there are things called IP ghost...and you can change your IP address... and they have prepaid phones AND pay phones that exist..and buy the card with cash... not traced back to you...

Again you were saying?

I was about to say the same sh*t. All the free wi-fi in this world and all the phones that don't belong to you... it's easy to register something without it linking back to you

Like right now I'm using torrents on someone elses wi-fi connection in my apt complex
 6 years ago '04        #32
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
 MY_name said:

I was about to say the same sh*t. All the free wi-fi in this world and all the phones that don't belong to you... it's easy to register something without it linking back to you

Like right now I'm using torrents on someone elses wi-fi connection in my apt complex
still gonna show your mac address and computer Id
 10-22-2011, 05:34 PM         #33
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
damn... oh well...
 10-22-2011, 07:41 PM         #34
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

Again you were saying?
What part of once it's registered they know what store it's from? you know when they scan that card before you leave? cameras?

and where you gonna register it at? public computer a library? if they really wanted to do it, they could find you, and robberies are starting to happen at redbox machines, they are going to start implementing cameras like ATM's.

You goto any named store your face will be on camera, that card can be linked back to that store at the exact time frame from the scan the cashier does.

stop acting dumb, will redbox do this? only if it because a real problem but it CAN happen and why do it? get a goddamn job you filthy bums, it's sh*t like this, it's why we as society can't have NICE things and way to live up to the stereotype.

just saying.

Phicmagic said:
n*ggas getting the wrong cards if they registering all that sh*t....Get the ones where you dont have to register sh*t.....................................And he really didnt ether sh*t, this has been going on for years with a certain prepaid card for a variety of services.

that card STILL registers from the store location you bought it, what part of the store has to activate these cards you don't understand?

and who cares if they trace it or not, it's the fact that people stoop to this level for a free fu*king game it's absolutely pathetic.
 6 years ago '07        #35
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 IronMaiden said:
What part of once it's registered they know what store it's from? you know when they scan that card before you leave? cameras?

and where you gonna register it at? public computer a library? if they really wanted to do it, they could find you, and robberies are starting to happen at redbox machines, they are going to start implementing cameras like ATM's.

You goto any named store your face will be on camera, that card can be linked back to that store at the exact time frame from the scan the cashier does.

stop acting dumb, will redbox do this? only if it because a real problem but it CAN happen and why do it? get a goddamn job you filthy bums, it's sh*t like this, it's why we as society can't have NICE things and way to live up to the stereotype.

just saying.

that card STILL registers from the store location you bought it, what part of the store has to activate these cards you don't understand?

and who cares if they trace it or not, it's the fact that people stoop to this level for a free fu*king game it's absolutely pathetic.
Damn, Do you work for redbox?
 6 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 IronMaiden said:

just saying.

What if I wear a hoody when I buy the card? Or a hat? Or what if I have someone buy the card for me? How will they link it to me then smart guy?

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-22-2011 at 08:25 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 creep said:
You can change your computer ID at any time dummy and you can spoof MAC addresses. Anything else?
 6 years ago '06        #38
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
 Phicmagic said:

how much is the minimum u put on ur cards?
 6 years ago '04        #39
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You can change your computer ID at any time dummy and you can spoof MAC addresses. Anything else?
you could, but you aren't smart enough to do that. take a nap.
 10-22-2011, 08:42 PM         #40
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
the average redbox thief doesn't know sh*t about MAC addresses/ips/etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy