redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2011, 01:32 PM         #341
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackPlague317 said:

[pic - click to view]

If you willing to drop $100 for a gift card to do this scam/trick just forget about doing it. The scam/trick was supposed to eliminate the part where you dropping $60. Man this thread is still bout that life though.
you can still win if you drop the $100 tho...
 11-21-2011, 01:32 PM         #342
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
to be honest im gettin kinda tired of you man. youre not helping me, yes you are king of the fu*king redbox i get it.

now please get the fu*k off my d!ck man. to be honest i dont believe your sh*t and you just want some new friends to PM and beg you for sh*t.

i was trying to be cool but honestly man you act like n*ggas NEED you. i was doing this sh*t before i even heard of you bruh

i bet 70% of the people you PM'D came back and said the sh*t didnt work you probably just shrugged or you didnt even reply back.

just admit you dont know what youre doing.
LOLLLLLLLLLL I dont act like n*ggas need me, I act like n*ggas like you are fu*king sad and hilarious . If you were doing it for so long then what happened now, what changed? Whats wrong son you mad? Just say youre mad and it'll be alright

LOL just for the fu*k of it.......................Watch this lol
 11-21-2011, 01:36 PM         #343
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see what i mean, you a kid man.

dont worry about me bruh. do you bruh.
 11-21-2011, 01:38 PM         #344
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
see what i mean, you a kid man.

dont worry about me bruh. do you bruh.
LOL ima grown man, but its starting to look more like youre a spoiled kid whose not getting his way

Like I said watch this lol, im bout to head home in a short while, gone do something for the fu*k of it lol.
 11-21-2011, 01:41 PM         #345
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
LOL ima grown man, but its starting to look more like youre a spoiled kid whose not getting his way

Like I said watch this lol, im bout to head home in a short while, gone do something for the fu*k of it lol.
yea lemme kno that turns out bruh
 6 years ago '07        #346
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Man cancel all that back and forth beef sh*t. This thread is about helping each other out. The n*gga Phic gotta a nice hustle and he has dropped some post to help us out. Worlds strangest should be happy it worked for a lil while for you and lets all hope someone shows us the card that still works. Or atleast PM me how to do it
 11-21-2011, 02:20 PM         #347
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Man cancel all that back and forth beef sh*t. This thread is about helping each other out. The n*gga Phic gotta a nice hustle and he has dropped some post to help us out. Worlds strangest should be happy it worked for a lil while for you and lets all hope someone shows us the card that still works. Or atleast PM me how to do it
Nah n*gga that Phic is on some bullsh*t let it be known. he aint gonna help you unless you suck his d!ck and call king daddy redbox.

he aint gonna help unless he feels youre worthy. and if you aint the only thing the n*gga can do is take shots and talk out the side of his mouth.

im greatful to everyone that helped and posted EXCEPT Phicmagic. If he dont wanna help us out then fu*k his life. We dont need him.

Aint no beef. How about that.
 6 years ago '06        #348
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
Shut up and die
 11-21-2011, 02:44 PM         #349
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
Shut up and die
nope.
 6 years ago '04        #350
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Just read the thread, I have a pre paid rebate card with $15 on it, think that will work?
 6 years ago '07        #351
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 11-21-2011, 03:37 PM         #352
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
Just read the thread, I have a pre paid rebate card with $15 on it, think that will work?
keep reading.
 6 years ago '06        #353
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
mayne i been trying to buy some games from yall ...and none of yall got any 360 games the fu*k yall doing lol some1 get me some games before i go ham.. lol
 6 years ago '11        #354
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Phicmagic........ come own
THE THIRST IN THIS THREAD IS AMAZING

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #355
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Phic has helped me, BUT i haven't gotten it to work.. same sh*t different card and day
 11-21-2011, 07:03 PM         #356
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
Nah n*gga that Phic is on some bullsh*t let it be known. he aint gonna help you unless you suck his d!ck and call king daddy redbox.

he aint gonna help unless he feels youre worthy. and if you aint the only thing the n*gga can do is take shots and talk out the side of his mouth.

im greatful to everyone that helped and posted EXCEPT Phicmagic. If he dont wanna help us out then fu*k his life. We dont need him.

Aint no beef. How about that.
I've helped over 30-40 people on this forum do this sh*t. One guy even pointed out "most of the people he helped arent posting anymore, theyre just getting to the money"

I never asked n*ggas for sh*t, never asked no 1 to "Suck my d!ck" n/h...Kinda gay sh*t is that?...Hell you can ask anyone on this forum I wont even take their money when they try and BUY games from me. I tell em just read the post and go get your own, no need to spend extra bread.......LOL at the "We dont need him"....Son you dont, never said you did....Infact I even asked people to STOP pmm'ing me, and stop asking about buying games...I only post in this thread now cause I know it gets to you, thats it. Me and a few other people dropped some good knowledge that you cant seem to follow, youre butthurt and now youre name calling/cursing cause your spoiled a.ss cant get your way b. Thats all this is lol

But hey young man, Its all Good

[pic - click to view]

My magic monopoly cash cards just worked again, I guess I am a bad man
 11-21-2011, 07:05 PM         #357
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
Phic has helped me, BUT i haven't gotten it to work.. same sh*t different card and day
I've talked to this n*gga for 2-3 hours on AIM trying to figure out cards in his area that might work, I dunno wtf a Ralphs is, and I dont know why hes having such a hard time. But i've given him a direct means to contact me for help since im signed in 24/7.

But hey, I dont help people. If youre not the white bi*ch in your avatar, then youre more pus*y than she is. Thats for sure
 11-21-2011, 07:10 PM         #358
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phic where you live at ...i know where you got the card now from the picture but they dont got any of those in... lmao

do you think the card would work any another state if it isnt the one you bought it from?

Last edited by OrignalBigBird; 11-22-2011 at 09:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #359
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
so will $100 gift card work?
 6 years ago '06        #360
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
I've talked to this n*gga for 2-3 hours on AIM trying to figure out cards in his area that might work, I dunno wtf a Ralphs is, and I dont know why hes having such a hard time. But i've given him a direct means to contact me for help since im signed in 24/7.

But hey, I dont help people. If youre not the white bi*ch in your avatar, then youre more pus*y than she is. Thats for sure
That card you posted is the EXACT same card that i have tried and it hasn't worked for me i can even take a pic of the card it says the EXACT thing..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago