Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #321
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
i give up i just want skyrim and thats it :(
 11-20-2011, 04:50 PM         #322
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
its a public thread. honestly, im an idiot for even posting in it. anyone can view it. we'd be the dumbest people in history to sit here and openly discuss what cards we're using and comparing it and everything. its the oldest rule in the book to just quietly go about your hustle, talking about it can only lead to bad things. thats why youre not hearing from anyone, not unless theyre responding from a secure ip and know nothing can be traced back.

it pisses me off that when it worked, look at the first 5 posts in this topic it already explained the whole trick, and keep reading, all these people are yapping about it.

Now when the trick is fu*ked up and only works for 5% of the population now people wanna keep quiet.

Doesnt really matter tho, it dont work for me anymore, so those rules obviously dont apply to me.
 11-20-2011, 04:52 PM         #323
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
i give up i just want skyrim and thats it :(
did you ever find that card i PM'd you about? thats the only card im aiming for now, fu*k the rest of em.
 11-20-2011, 10:25 PM         #324
NOC22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo! i know you all hating on one post members but to be real i did use that GE money bank card ....i bought two one in english other in spanish ....that spanish one worked but when i went and took it back on time to grab two games... and then duece out it didnt work ......i know alot of you will hate but i should of never got greedy i was good on mw3...either way im in a small city Cruces...and now not a single card works....i wanted to try that card phic using buts its a 3.5hr drive to get it so fck that....yo phic that card still working the one you posted...cause that my be my only option left....
 6 years ago '06        #325
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 NOC22 said:
Yo! i know you all hating on one post members but to be real i did use that GE money bank card ....i bought two one in english other in spanish ....that spanish one worked but when i went and took it back on time to grab two games... and then duece out it didnt work ......i know alot of you will hate but i should of never got greedy i was good on mw3...either way im in a small city Cruces...and now not a single card works....i wanted to try that card phic using buts its a 3.5hr drive to get it so fck that....yo phic that card still working the one you posted...cause that my be my only option left....
Even if you get the card phic has it prolly won't work I have tried every card he has mentioned and nothing has worked
 6 years ago '07        #326
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Yea its a wraps for me all 3 of my goto cards are no gos ahh well back to the old way
 11-20-2011, 11:14 PM         #327
NOC22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trez you used the reward card phic using and its a no go with it?
 6 years ago '06        #328
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 NOC22 said:
Trez you used the reward card phic using and its a no go with it?
If it was the Kroger's one then ya
 11-21-2011, 09:16 AM         #329
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You think bank issued gift card would work? Same thing as vanilla card are simons card which people said worked in this thread idk if true

You could put a billing addresses and sh*t

Last edited by OrignalBigBird; 11-21-2011 at 09:22 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #330
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
shut up........ and die
 11-21-2011, 10:51 AM         #331
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
If it was the Kroger's one then ya
No, he didnt. He has a Ralphs in his area which he claims is a similar store. Its not Krogers, its Ralphs, stop giving people false information.

Like I said the trolls in this thread are amazing.
 11-21-2011, 12:07 PM         #332
Raysman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are going crazy!!! I figured this out in a minute. Everyone here has been buying $25 gift cards!! I was using Vanilla Visa and Walmart Gift card by GE money bank. They got shut down. But here's what to do. Option 1: go to your bank(Huntington) and buy a giftcard from them. It has to be $100. This will work Ive done this three times already. Option 2: Buy a $100 vanilla visa card not just a measly $25. Seriously $100 giftcard works all day.
 11-21-2011, 12:18 PM         #333
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raysman said:
You guys are going crazy!!! I figured this out in a minute. Everyone here has been buying $25 gift cards!! I was using Vanilla Visa and Walmart Gift card by GE money bank. They got shut down. But here's what to do. Option 1: go to your bank(Huntington) and buy a giftcard from them. It has to be $100. This will work Ive done this three times already. Option 2: Buy a $100 vanilla visa card not just a measly $25. Seriously $100 giftcard works all day.
yea because when you the $100 card, you get $100 credit and that bypasses the Redbox Authorization HOLD (cuz the authotization hold is the price of the game, just like i said earlier) I KNEW IT I JUST NEEDED TO BE SURE.
 11-21-2011, 12:21 PM         #334
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I never put 100 dollars on a card, ever. What the fu*k would be the point of that?............The cards I use you only put 10 dollars on and they use a 3 dollar charge fee.

But hey if it works for you guys, have fun tossing that bread around lol.
 6 years ago '04        #335
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
$100 card is only useful when you want to trick redbox by printing cover of the games so you can return it and get another game till $100 runs out, if your not doing that you just wasted all that money...
 11-21-2011, 12:42 PM         #336
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well we dont have these magic machines in our area that take $10 monopoly money cash cards so we gotta do what we gotta do.
 11-21-2011, 12:55 PM         #337
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
well we dont have these magic machines in our area that take $10 monopoly money cash cards so we gotta do what we gotta do.
lol to be honest I think the reason why nobody will help you is because youre a little overly annoying and kinda persistent on some soccer mom f!ghting over printers on black friday type sh*t

I'd prolly help you if you were cool, but watching you whine for however many posts you've made in this thread has become hilarious.

And their are guys in this thread who are saying they didnt get it to work, who have admitted theyre getting games on the daily to me in PM's....And theyre just trolling the thread to p!ss people like you off....Moral of the story is that maybe if you were to chill, and just shut up for once, someone would look out. I can name 5 kids that have posted in this thread in the past week who came in saying it didnt work, who have shown me pictures of stacks of games. I went and got another 6 a.ssassins Creeds today and was thinking to myself...."Is it really that hard?"

But go spend 100 bucks, if thats what really makes you happy.

And to all that photocopying the cover type sh*t.............Yall n*ggas doing to much, youre making simple math look like calculus with that sh*t lol.

But go ahead Worlds Strangest or w/e your name is, Keep on posting essays where youre arguing with yourself trying to figure out the "Great mystery of redbox"..........Its making for good comedy lol
 6 years ago '07        #338
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Phicmagic said:
lol to be honest I think the reason why nobody will help you is because youre a little overly annoying and kinda persistent on some soccer mom f!ghting over printers on black friday type sh*t

I'd prolly help you if you were cool, but watching you whine for however many posts you've made in this thread has become hilarious.

And their are guys in this thread who are saying they didnt get it to work, who have admitted theyre getting games on the daily to me in PM's....And theyre just trolling the thread to p!ss people like you off....Moral of the story is that maybe if you were to chill, and just shut up for once, someone would look out. I can name 5 kids that have posted in this thread in the past week who came in saying it didnt work, who have shown me pictures of stacks of games. I went and got another 6 a.ssassins Creeds today and was thinking to myself...."Is it really that hard?"

And to all that photocopying the cover type sh*t.............Yall n*ggas doing to much, youre making simple math look like calculus with that sh*t lol.

But go ahead Worlds Strangest or w/e your name is, Keep on posting essays where youre arguing with yourself trying to figure out the "Great mystery of redbox"..........Its making for good comedy lol
Is that the reason I havent been getting any help I still fu*k with yall bx cats either way
 6 years ago '11        #339
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
 Raysman said:
...... Option 2: Buy a $100 vanilla visa card not just a measly $25. Seriously $100 giftcard works all day.

[pic - click to view]

If you willing to drop $100 for a gift card to do this scam/trick just forget about doing it. The scam/trick was supposed to eliminate the part where you dropping $60. Man this thread is still bout that life though.
 11-21-2011, 01:29 PM         #340
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

to be honest im gettin kinda tired of you man. youre not helping me, yes you are king of the fu*king redbox i get it.

now please get the fu*k off my d!ck man. to be honest i dont believe your sh*t and you just want some new friends to PM and beg you for sh*t.

i was trying to be cool
but honestly man you act like n*ggas NEED you. i was doing this sh*t before i even heard of you bruh

i bet 70% of the people you PM'D came back and said the sh*t didnt work you probably just shrugged or you didnt even reply back.

just admit you dont know what youre doing.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-21-2011 at 01:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago