redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
 54
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-19-2011, 04:58 PM         #301
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what kinda machine does it look like? it is like purple instead of redbox i mean...what should we should for in this golden machine?

(i know we're all tryin to help....tryin to be non-sarcastic here)....
 6 years ago '04        #302
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 WorldsStrangest said:
what kinda machine does it look like? it is like purple instead of redbox i mean...what should we should for in this golden machine?

(i know we're all tryin to help....tryin to be non-sarcastic here)....
i dont get what you guys dont understand about this fact man lol i kinda see why phic was getting annoyed. maybe im in a state that hasnt had much abuse of this, maybe you are. maybe your in an area where there was a lot of abuse. you ever stop to consider the fact that your saying you know A FEW DUDES who were doing this and then it stopped, umm that right there should tell you something. you had a ton of dudes doing it in your area, they probably closed up shop on every machine around you. the only machine that stopped working by me was right on the corner of the busiest intersection in my area. the machines that work are the ones that still have brand new releases in stock the entire week of release. busy machines get sold out right away.

phic posted a pic of the card he was using, and my friend never touched that card, yet got a.ssassins creed and saints row sitting here. if you live in a part of the city where murders are happening every night, are the police going to send more people to the part of the city that isnt having an issue with murders? im sure redbox is focusing on the heavily abused areas and working out. every single person doing this knew it would come to an end sometime, it had to. but obviously its gonna take a little bit, and start in the most abused areas first. i dont know ONE other person in my area doing this. you said you know a few.. and those few probably abused the hell out of it..machines work here, but not working for you. coincedence?


Last edited by haff3131; 11-19-2011 at 05:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #303
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 fame614 said:
color copy the front of the disk and put another disk in the cast and put the paper on top and just return it and it works
all that does is make redbox notice the scam faster and will start to block prepaid visa faster...
 11-19-2011, 07:34 PM         #304
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
i dont get what you guys dont understand about this fact man lol i kinda see why phic was getting annoyed. maybe im in a state that hasnt had much abuse of this, maybe you are. maybe your in an area where there was a lot of abuse. you ever stop to consider the fact that your saying you know A FEW DUDES who were doing this and then it stopped, umm that right there should tell you something. you had a ton of dudes doing it in your area, they probably closed up shop on every machine around you. the only machine that stopped working by me was right on the corner of the busiest intersection in my area. the machines that work are the ones that still have brand new releases in stock the entire week of release. busy machines get sold out right away.

phic posted a pic of the card he was using, and my friend never touched that card, yet got a.ssassins creed and saints row sitting here. if you live in a part of the city where murders are happening every night, are the police going to send more people to the part of the city that isnt having an issue with murders? im sure redbox is focusing on the heavily abused areas and working out. every single person doing this knew it would come to an end sometime, it had to. but obviously its gonna take a little bit, and start in the most abused areas first. i dont know ONE other person in my area doing this. you said you know a few.. and those few probably abused the hell out of it..machines work here, but not working for you. coincedence?
then whats the point of posting if its that random to you????


Theres more than 1 card thats works.

How many times I gotta tell you people all these cards are coming from different banks. all across the globe. The point im saying is thers more than just 5 or 6 prepaid cards in existance, theres more like 500,000. And some of them might even LOOK THE SAME BUT ITS NOT THE SAME CARD BECAUSE THEY CAME FROM DIFFERENT BANKS.

you guys think youve figured out some sort of hidden secret but its just a flaw in the banks system and at the end of the day that bank where the card is from ends up paying the bill for all this sh*t.


if we were smart we'd use the topic like a database to see which cards works at which machines and which dont but you guys are too busy being on that da vinci code sh*t for something like that to even work.

i bet if i got phics card or your exact and used it here it would work thats what im trying to say. thats why we keep posting to figure out what the fu*k is going and trying to get some cards in our area working....


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-19-2011 at 07:37 PM..
 11-19-2011, 07:39 PM         #305
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people keep saying this machine to machine thing, so youre telling me they blocked off 50 machines at the same time all on the same day by coincidence??

OBVIOUSLY NOT, that sh*t was setup to block certain CARDS.
 6 years ago '06        #306
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8785 8785
SHUT up..... die.
 11-19-2011, 08:06 PM         #307
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
SHUT up..... die.
no.

it doesnt work for me anymore so until it does ill pretty much be posting daily in here for the fu*k of it.
 6 years ago '07        #308
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 WorldsStrangest said:
and people keep saying this machine to machine thing, so youre telling me they blocked off 50 machines at the same time all on the same day by coincidence??

OBVIOUSLY NOT, that sh*t was setup to block certain CARDS.
I think your right about this. Once someone post the exact card that still works I bet that specific kind of card works everywhere
 11-19-2011, 08:57 PM         #309
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
I think your right about this. Once someone post the exact card that still works I bet that specific kind of card works everywhere
thats what im trying to say. all that "greendot" and "vanilla" hinting aint gonna work because theres like 309494303049 different greendot cards even if they look the same its a different card because the bank that it comes from is different.

just google "BIN number" and youll see exactly what im talking about.

come on now. are we gonna man up in here or what?
 6 years ago '07        #310
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 WorldsStrangest said:
thats what im trying to say. all that "greendot" and "vanilla" hinting aint gonna work because theres like 309494303049 different greendot cards even if they look the same its a different card because the bank that it comes from is different.

just google "BIN number" and youll see exactly what im talking about.

come on now. are we gonna man up in here or what?
i feel you, I mean im in a small city in LA. so its not like im gonna knock any of these guys hustle or fu*k it up. I just want to get a couple games for myself and keep it moving
 11-19-2011, 10:29 PM         #311
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
i feel you, I mean im in a small city in LA. so its not like im gonna knock any of these guys hustle or fu*k it up. I just want to get a couple games for myself and keep it moving
you got a better chance of finding a card thats works if you in a small area. i appreciate all the help from BX, but people are coming at me like ive never done this before. i think its funny all the people from the OG thread stop talking and its mostly people bragging about the stuff they got out the box.

come on, i know people that went to different suburbs with the same card and got games. all in one day you had people across the country claiming they couldnt do it cu Redbox cutoff some of the cards, but obviously not all of them....

People dont even know all redboxes got THREE different types of wi-fi that it uses to connect to the internet so it can basicallly update itself at anytime......
 6 years ago '07        #312
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 WorldsStrangest said:
you got a better chance of finding a card thats works if you in a small area. i appreciate all the help from BX, but people are coming at me like ive never done this before. i think its funny all the people from the OG thread stop talking and its mostly people bragging about the stuff they got out the box.

come on, i know people that went to different suburbs with the same card and got games. all in one day you had people across the country claiming they couldnt do it cu Redbox cutoff some of the cards, but obviously not all of them....

People dont even know all redboxes got THREE different types of wi-fi that it uses to connect to the internet so it can basicallly update itself at anytime......
yea thats what i thought but the greendot visa's dont work anywhere I mean theres only like 6 or 7 out here so and games are always in stock. So I think I just need to find the right one. Somebody help a n*gga out
 11-20-2011, 01:29 AM         #313
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"its a machine to machine basis alright"


[pic - click to view]



lemme know if you got a redbox that look like that, bet i get in that quicker than a redbox tho.

 6 years ago '06        #314
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8785 8785
say sorry, how dare you tell me no? you wont shut up and die?
 6 years ago '04        #315
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 WorldsStrangest said:
you got a better chance of finding a card thats works if you in a small area. i appreciate all the help from BX, but people are coming at me like ive never done this before. i think its funny all the people from the OG thread stop talking and its mostly people bragging about the stuff they got out the box.

come on, i know people that went to different suburbs with the same card and got games. all in one day you had people across the country claiming they couldnt do it cu Redbox cutoff some of the cards, but obviously not all of them....

People dont even know all redboxes got THREE different types of wi-fi that it uses to connect to the internet so it can basicallly update itself at anytime......
im sorry you cant comprehend man..and bragging? check the thread, ive been like the only one actually trying to HELP people. but fu*k it..why would the SAME exact card work for my friend at one machine, and not a machine down the block from it? it has to do with the bank that issued the card? umm no, its the machine. and hes used ONE type of card, thats hes gotten from one big gigantic retailer. i didnt take the time go the sherlock holmes route that you have, but your telling me that this retailer he gets the card from, the biggest retailer in the world, uses different banks depending on what state this retailer is in? well the card he uses, from this gigantic retailer, is from GE Money Bank.

and the reason people have stopped posting is cause your fu*king it up for everyone. i didnt know anything about this until i read this thread, and was able to figure everything out without asking a single question. as machines stopped taking a card, my friend was still able to figure something out. everybody in here is saying its a machine to machine basis, which is why a card will work at one machine, and not another machine down the block from it. one type of card will work at some machines, some others wont. its YOUR job to experiment, not ours to figure it out for you. everyone who got it to work, had to figure out a plan for THEIR own area. if you can no longer do it, its not because theres some hidden secret, or some magic card you dont know about. if a machine stopped taking a card you used, then maybe itll take a different card. get out there and try it. stop being lazy and expecting someone else to figure out what only you can figure out since your in that area. how the hell we supposed to know what card works in your area?
 11-20-2011, 01:53 PM         #316
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
im sorry you cant comprehend man..and bragging? check the thread, ive been like the only one actually trying to HELP people. but fu*k it..why would the SAME exact card work for my friend at one machine, and not a machine down the block from it? it has to do with the bank that issued the card? umm no, its the machine. and hes used ONE type of card, thats hes gotten from one big gigantic retailer. i didnt take the time go the sherlock holmes route that you have, but your telling me that this retailer he gets the card from, the biggest retailer in the world, uses different banks depending on what state this retailer is in? well the card he uses, from this gigantic retailer, is from GE Money Bank.

and the reason people have stopped posting is cause your fu*king it up for everyone. i didnt know anything about this until i read this thread, and was able to figure everything out without asking a single question. as machines stopped taking a card, my friend was still able to figure something out. everybody in here is saying its a machine to machine basis, which is why a card will work at one machine, and not another machine down the block from it. one type of card will work at some machines, some others wont. its YOUR job to experiment, not ours to figure it out for you. everyone who got it to work, had to figure out a plan for THEIR own area. if you can no longer do it, its not because theres some hidden secret, or some magic card you dont know about. if a machine stopped taking a card you used, then maybe itll take a different card. get out there and try it. stop being lazy and expecting someone else to figure out what only you can figure out since your in that area. how the hell we supposed to know what card works in your area?

Glad its working for you. I been using the blockbuster.com method alot lately getting all the games Redbox doesnt have :dancingcool:....Can literally get any game on the market from them lol.............
 11-20-2011, 02:32 PM         #317
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
im sorry you cant comprehend man..and bragging? check the thread, ive been like the only one actually trying to HELP people. but fu*k it..why would the SAME exact card work for my friend at one machine, and not a machine down the block from it? it has to do with the bank that issued the card? umm no, its the machine. and hes used ONE type of card, thats hes gotten from one big gigantic retailer. i didnt take the time go the sherlock holmes route that you have, but your telling me that this retailer he gets the card from, the biggest retailer in the world, uses different banks depending on what state this retailer is in? well the card he uses, from this gigantic retailer, is from GE Money Bank.

and the reason people have stopped posting is cause your fu*king it up for everyone. i didnt know anything about this until i read this thread, and was able to figure everything out without asking a single question. as machines stopped taking a card, my friend was still able to figure something out. everybody in here is saying its a machine to machine basis, which is why a card will work at one machine, and not another machine down the block from it. one type of card will work at some machines, some others wont. its YOUR job to experiment, not ours to figure it out for you. everyone who got it to work, had to figure out a plan for THEIR own area. if you can no longer do it, its not because theres some hidden secret, or some magic card you dont know about. if a machine stopped taking a card you used, then maybe itll take a different card. get out there and try it. stop being lazy and expecting someone else to figure out what only you can figure out since your in that area. how the hell we supposed to know what card works in your area?
i know yure trying to help but its frustrationg getting these clues and hints and sh*t not working like it did before. my friend has checked more than 10 edboxes and all people have to say "it works for me check more" come on now, like lemme just throw away my life and check every redbox in my state...

thats why im posting to find out wtf is going on. i dont think you get how many redboxes we have in this city, you say check em like its no big deal, ive done plenty of that thank you, thats why i was dropping info on which cards works and which didnt, maybe i could get some more a.ssistance from my bx people, the person who thought me this trick before this topic lives in the same city and is having the same problems. if its trial and error like you say then it ould help out tons if more peeps got involved? thats what im using the topic for, getting and sharing information

my bad if i wanted to recon with my BX peeps for some info instead of running errands all day.
 6 years ago '05        #318
sdubb 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$457 | Props total: 117 117
i havent been in my own thread like forever i just copped mw3 from red box ha
 6 years ago '04        #319
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 WorldsStrangest said:
i know yure trying to help but its frustrationg getting these clues and hints and sh*t not working like it did before. my friend has checked more than 10 edboxes and all people have to say "it works for me check more" come on now, like lemme just throw away my life and check every redbox in my state...

thats why im posting to find out wtf is going on. i dont think you get how many redboxes we have in this city, you say check em like its no big deal, ive done plenty of that thank you, thats why i was dropping info on which cards works and which didnt, maybe i could get some more a.ssistance from my bx people, the person who thought me this trick before this topic lives in the same city and is having the same problems. if its trial and error like you say then it ould help out tons if more peeps got involved? thats what im using the topic for, getting and sharing information

my bad if i wanted to recon with my BX peeps for some info instead of running errands all day.
its a public thread. honestly, im an idiot for even posting in it. anyone can view it. we'd be the dumbest people in history to sit here and openly discuss what cards we're using and comparing it and everything. its the oldest rule in the book to just quietly go about your hustle, talking about it can only lead to bad things. thats why youre not hearing from anyone, not unless theyre responding from a secure ip and know nothing can be traced back.


Last edited by haff3131; 11-20-2011 at 04:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #320
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Phicmagic said:
Glad its working for you. I been using the blockbuster.com method alot lately getting all the games Redbox doesnt have :dancingcool:....Can literally get any game on the market from them lol.............
lol i still cant figure that part of the game out..you have to have an address you can get sh*t mailed to, thats something i dont have.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy