redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
 243
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-16-2011, 02:44 PM         #261
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
i shoulda listen to myself and stopped when i said it was done. instead i was listening to send offs.

im tellin you n*ggas right now its just like i described in detail, these n*ggas are walking around with phoney balooney cards with unknown banks, or their puttin in ther SSNs man.....

dont need to pm anyone, dont need pics, just gimme the first 6 digits of the cards that work.....bet you i get it.....if it even exists around here...until then. im out.
lol this guy is hilarious...For someone who cant do the sh*t he talks so much like he knows everything thats going on. "Phoney Balooney Cards" And putting in Social Security Numbs?.....n*gga no...Not hell no, but n*gga no.
 6 years ago '11        #262
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
I read the whole thread and cannot understand if this thread is to help peeps do this, or for those that have done this to brag and not share the info. Either way good luck to all.
 11-16-2011, 03:25 PM         #263
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leem26vtec said:
I read the whole thread and cannot understand if this thread is to help peeps do this, or for those that have done this to brag and not share the info. Either way good luck to all.
IM the one that bumped this thread to tell peeps (who did the mastercard way, not this machine by machine basis) it was over and try to get a new plan together.

people did that did it the original way NEVER GOT BLOCKED.

EVER.


EVER

all this machine by machine thing is all forgien to me and basicially everyone except thIs select few who still claim they gettin games.

i havent posted the pics ive been circulating cuz im not trying to brag just get it poppin and throw this sh*t to the back of the gamespot pages where it belongs


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-16-2011 at 03:29 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #264
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
For everybody that says it doesn't work anymore I know it works because after reading this WHOLE thread over..... everybody that Phicmagic said to inbox him for info never spoke about how to do again except the Mumble dude...I mean I'm just saying


[pic - click to view]

 11-16-2011, 03:44 PM         #265
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackPlague317 said:
For everybody that says it doesn't work anymore I know it works because after reading this WHOLE thread over..... everybody that Phicmagic said to inbox him for info never spoke about how to do again except the Mumble dude...I mean I'm just saying


[pic - click to view]



Worlds Strangest you said it doesnt work...then I showed you Skyrim....Should I show you a.ssassins creed and Saints row 3 as well?............lol

Or just go look at my Xbox Live profile. Gamertag is Extra P.....you tell me the last 10 titles I've played lol.
 6 years ago '04        #266
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
no one wants to give info because ANYBODY can be reading this thread. whos gonna sit here beside phic sayin they scammin and gettin games unless they know it aint getting traced back? i tried offerin some help to a few people, but it still didnt work for them supposedly. i was one of the people that asked phic for help but ONLY because he was using a different card than i was..err i mean my friend was.. hes right, its a machine by machine basis. "my friend" got a.ssassins creed and saints row sitting here, from yesterday. so its still working. some machines work, some dont. some people say dont use greendots, like phic, but that was the card my friend used and it worked fine, and is still working fine. he damn sure dont give a ss# tho. people arent realizing that some people are sh*t out of luck. its not going to work everywhere anymore. you might be in a spot where sh*t was getting abused and they closed it down.
 11-16-2011, 03:58 PM         #267
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
no one wants to give info because ANYBODY can be reading this thread. whos gonna sit here beside phic sayin they scammin and gettin games unless they know it aint getting traced back? i tried offerin some help to a few people, but it still didnt work for them supposedly. i was one of the people that asked phic for help but ONLY because he was using a different card than i was..err i mean my friend was.. hes right, its a machine by machine basis. "my friend" got a.ssassins creed and saints row sitting here, from yesterday. so its still working. some machines work, some dont. some people say dont use greendots, like phic, but that was the card my friend used and it worked fine, and is still working fine. he damn sure dont give a ss# tho. people arent realizing that some people are sh*t out of luck. its not going to work everywhere anymore. you might be in a spot where sh*t was getting abused and they closed it down.
well that sounds more reasonable than "its works and you n*ggas dumb" ya feel me.
 6 years ago '11        #268
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
 haff3131 said:
......its a machine by machine basis. "my friend" got a.ssassins creed and saints row sitting here, from yesterday. so its still working. some machines work, some dont. some people say dont use greendots, like phic, but that was the card my friend used and it worked fine, and is still working fine. he damn sure dont give a ss# tho. people arent realizing that some people are sh*t out of luck. its not going to work everywhere anymore. you might be in a spot where sh*t was getting abused and they closed it down.



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #269
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 WorldsStrangest said:
well that sounds more reasonable than "its works and you n*ggas dumb" ya feel me.
lol yeah i hear ya
 11-16-2011, 04:04 PM         #270
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
lol yeah i hear ya
I guess I Should learn to be nicer like you.

And Mumbles I got you b, lol. Chill
 11-16-2011, 04:06 PM         #271
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackPlague317 said:

[pic - click to view]

 haff3131 said:
lol yeah i hear ya
well if its like that people need to man up and sell some games for the low and get they money up both ways. all that money i wasted on gas and send offs somebody coulda got paid...

before when i had the trick i was gonna sell some games to some people in the bX streets but it never materialized, but got dammit i was willing to try.

i already got an install base waiting for new games....my ps3 laser broke and HACKED i never played one of them damn games imagine having all those games at your disposal and cant play em thats some lol sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #272
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Phicmagic said:
I guess I Should learn to be nicer like you.

And Mumbles I got you b, lol. Chill
you did come off like a d!ck in some of the posts, aint gonna front lol but honestly i dont blame you. you probably got tons of messages and sh*t and it got annoying, especially when just by reading the thread you could piece together how to do it. id get frustrated explaining something to someone, let alone dozens of people, and having them still not comprehend, so again i dont blame you lol.

worldsstrangest..again, its tough to trust anyone youve never met. im sure i could come up with a few games to sell, but i dont got paypal..or should i say my friend dont got paypal. you gonna put some cash in an envelope and send it my way and trust ill send the game? its tough man..i was hoping everybody was able to do this, the more people doin it, the harder it would be to track everyone down. i still dont understand why this thread hasnt been moved or deleted yet lol
 11-16-2011, 04:26 PM         #273
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
you did come off like a d!ck in some of the posts, aint gonna front lol but honestly i dont blame you. you probably got tons of messages and sh*t and it got annoying, especially when just by reading the thread you could piece together how to do it. id get frustrated explaining something to someone, let alone dozens of people, and having them still not comprehend, so again i dont blame you lol.

worldsstrangest..again, its tough to trust anyone youve never met. im sure i could come up with a few games to sell, but i dont got paypal..or should i say my friend dont got paypal. you gonna put some cash in an envelope and send it my way and trust ill send the game? its tough man..i was hoping everybody was able to do this, the more people doin it, the harder it would be to track everyone down. i still dont understand why this thread hasnt been moved or deleted yet lol
it hasnt been deleted or mved or hot topic'd because they dont give a sh*t (best way to put it).

ronnie says its a redbox problem and its theier choice to fix it (WHICH THEY OBVIOISLY DID SOMEWHAT, THX RONNIE)

as long as redbox doesnt come knockin on bx's door, thread is gonna sit here

and we gotta figure out something, seperate the fakes from the real people who wanna buy, sh*t, if anyone local got it ill pick up through craigslist it dont matter, i just need em cheap

people are waiting, WHO WANNA GET PAID?!?!
 6 years ago '04        #274
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 WorldsStrangest said:
it hasnt been deleted or mved or hot topic'd because they dont give a sh*t (best way to put it).

ronnie says its a redbox problem and its theier choice to fix it (WHICH THEY OBVIOISLY DID SOMEWHAT, THX RONNIE)

as long as redbox doesnt come knockin on bx's door, thread is gonna sit here

and we gotta figure out something, seperate the fakes from the real people who wanna buy, sh*t, if anyone local got it ill pick up through craigslist it dont matter, i just need em cheap

people are waiting, WHO WANNA GET PAID?!?!
well it should be moved to a place only veterans of the site can see it, not just guests. like phic said, theres dudes with one post lookin for help..like really?
 11-16-2011, 04:41 PM         #275
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
well it should be moved to a place only veterans of the site can see it, not just guests. like phic said, theres dudes with one post lookin for help..like really?




dont know why they wont move it.
 11-16-2011, 04:51 PM         #276
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
well it should be moved to a place only veterans of the site can see it, not just guests. like phic said, theres dudes with one post lookin for help..like really?
I tried telling people. And I've deleted my inbox about 6 times over because of people IM'ing me/inboxing me. I had one guy who had just signed up for the site repeatedly message me "Are you Phicmagic?!?!?!?!?!!"...................

One guy inboxed me to say "Hey I read this post and I got some free games, but how do you do the big face smiley faces those are hilarious dude"

I think they need to close new member signups, if you arent on boxden, then bi*ch dont get on it. sh*ts disgusting.
 6 years ago '06        #277
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
still no success for me this is bull sh*t i tell ya fu*king bullsh*t!!
 6 years ago '04        #278
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Phicmagic said:
I tried telling people. And I've deleted my inbox about 6 times over because of people IM'ing me/inboxing me. I had one guy who had just signed up for the site repeatedly message me "Are you Phicmagic?!?!?!?!?!!"...................

One guy inboxed me to say "Hey I read this post and I got some free games, but how do you do the big face smiley faces those are hilarious dude"

I think they need to close new member signups, if you arent on boxden, then bi*ch dont get on it. sh*ts disgusting.
 6 years ago '04        #279
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 hooligun said:
redbox has a weak a.ss selection for games.
& it will continue to cause broke n*ggas will continue to rob machines.
Heard theyre moving the machines out of certain areas where thats an issue
though so maybe not. . .
 6 years ago '06        #280
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
i need games lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy