redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 haff3131 said:
not that i condone whats going on in this thread, BUT, ive heard that if your activating the green dot cards by phone, you can just hit the star button, and it skips the question, since you only need a social if your planning on getting a card sent to your house. if your planning on just using the money on the card, and dont want a reloadable card, just hit star. remember, this advice is only for the people planning on using the card for legit means!
Good to know, for legit purposes of course
 6 years ago '06        #242
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Tell me how to do it I PM'ed u
Have you gotten any games off redbox
 6 years ago '04        #243
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Kazel said:
I used the gold one, it's 3 dollars for the card, plus whatever amount you wanna put on it. They require a social to activate it, tho, so I wouldn't go hog wild or anything lol
if you talking about the greendot activision you dont need to put your social thats only for people who wants a real card which you can use to add money to take out money thru ATM, leaving it blank just means its will be temp card...

removing sticker on PS3 is hard work one wrong move you scratch the disc cover and no one will buy that, patience is the key to removing the PS3 one while 360 is easy since the sticker is in the clear circle so its hard to scratch it...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 11-16-2011 at 03:39 AM..
 11-16-2011, 03:29 AM         #244
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Nah you dont need Goo Gone. First of all PS3 versions are a bi*ch to scratch off cause they peel the Disc COver off lol.

The trick is to get a regular Hanes Tank Top, dab it in alcohol, and after peeling the sticker off just scrubbing the sticky sh*t with the alcohol and the tank top.

Ive done it plenty of times...Works everytime. Dont use goo gone.
can I shoot you a PM?
 11-16-2011, 08:05 AM         #245
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So everytime I go to rent a game on the RB site I get an error saying the info on my card is wrong. It's a vanilla visa. Any ideas?
 6 years ago '06        #246
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
n*ggas don't want to sell me some games? wtf lol cut me a deallll
 11-16-2011, 10:14 AM         #247
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
n*ggas don't want to sell me some games? wtf lol cut me a deallll

yea i be pming them to sell me something and no answers
 11-16-2011, 11:00 AM         #248
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want a copy of cod warfare 3
 6 years ago '04        #249
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
Y'all can go get the game just as easy as the rest of us lol
 11-16-2011, 11:19 AM         #250
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the hell am I getting a cc info error when reserving with a vanilla visa
 6 years ago '09        #251
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
 DarkSidesHero said:
call redbox and find out?
 6 years ago '07        #252
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 DarkSidesHero said:
Went on vanillavisa site and put a zipcode for my card then it worked to reserve but not pickup.called Redbox and he said prepaids won't work.

Time to look for another card
 11-16-2011, 12:21 PM         #253
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tellin yall its not that simple as picking up a prepaid visa anymore. yall gotta stop listening to these send offs and start reading the thread. unless i can find the exact card they got and walk thru the steps im done, "Vanilla Visa" my a.ss, theres about 70 billion of em. Never used a Visa to do this before.....(who does that?)

and yea im willing to buy games for cheap, but not unless you live in the same city or i fu*k with you hardbody on bx, last thing i wanna do is start giving out money to pricks that didnt wanna help me out :p

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-16-2011 at 12:31 PM..
 11-16-2011, 12:52 PM         #254
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stargod said:
Went on vanillavisa site and put a zipcode for my card then it worked to reserve but not pickup.called Redbox and he said prepaids won't work.

Time to look for another card
Time to use this card for gas then -.-
 11-16-2011, 01:12 PM         #255
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why sell em online when were moving them fast here? My pm box is 100% full and ima let it stay that way if it stops people from sending me more messages lol.

And yeah............I still use the same cards...Picked up Saints Row 3 last night using the same sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #256
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Phicmagic said:
Why sell em online when were moving them fast here? My pm box is 100% full and ima let it stay that way if it stops people from sending me more messages lol.

And yeah............I still use the same cards...Picked up Saints Row 3 last night using the same sh*t.
I respect your hustle and all but whats the point of you constantly coming back in this thread to sh*t on everybody that cant figure it out? If your not gonna offer anymore a.ssistence then fall back. I mean you figured it out so of course people are gonna message you for help.
 11-16-2011, 01:28 PM         #257
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
I respect your hustle and all but whats the point of you constantly coming back in this thread to sh*t on everybody that cant figure it out? If your not gonna offer anymore a.ssistence then fall back. I mean you figured it out so of course people are gonna message you for help.
Not coming in here to "sh*t on" anything. Just comment freely since it is a forum. Hop off my d!ck in telling me when and where to post tho, you mad?

And if you seen the dumb sh*t in my inbox you'd understand. I got stupid motherfu*kers asking me for my address, then about twenty-thirty people who just signed up and have like 1 post, that are inboxing me about it.

If you read the thread you would get it....Cause I do have an influx of people in my inbox who are like "Yo I read the thread and got all kinds of games homie, thanks"

So you shut the fu*k up, and read the thread...its that simple lol.

Now stop being mad
 6 years ago '07        #258
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Phicmagic said:
Not coming in here to "sh*t on" anything. Just comment freely since it is a forum. Hop off my d!ck in telling me when and where to post tho, you mad?

And if you seen the dumb sh*t in my inbox you'd understand. I got stupid motherfu*kers asking me for my address, then about twenty-thirty people who just signed up and have like 1 post, that are inboxing me about it.

If you read the thread you would get it....Cause I do have an influx of people in my inbox who are like "Yo I read the thread and got all kinds of games homie, thanks"

So you shut the fu*k up, and read the thread...its that simple lol.

Now stop being mad
You got me I am mad. I was one of the cats that inboxed you but Im just gonna give it a try and hope it works. Now that I got you attention feel free to pm some help.
 6 years ago '09        #259
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Why are you guys breaking your neck over some RedBox games
 11-16-2011, 02:30 PM         #260
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Why are you guys breaking your neck over some RedBox games
i shoulda listen to myself and stopped when i said it was done. instead i was listening to send offs.

im tellin you n*ggas right now its just like i described in detail, these n*ggas are walking around with phoney balooney cards with unknown banks, or their puttin in ther SSNs man.....

dont need to pm anyone, dont need pics, just gimme the first 6 digits of the cards that work.....bet you i get it.....if it even exists around here...until then. im out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy