redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2011, 12:26 AM         #181
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so thats why you swipe even tho you reserved, so the machine can check its a real card and something that was randomly generated.

after that it doesnt care about the PIN number.

what card/banks would do that?

6 years ago '07        #182
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
I'm bout to try something and see if my hookup he/she can get 4 games :hmm: if anything ill take lil loss

This thread needs to be put in another section though

n*ggas in here playing csi redbox and sh*t breaking it down
 6 years ago '04        #183
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
dam sucks you for you all my greendot has work so far and only 1 redbox has it blocked which is about 5 miles from me but there still like 7 other redbox near it so not tripping...
 6 years ago '06        #184
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
Yo i need...mw3...bf3...nba2k12...skyrim....amd saints row 3 when it comes out...some1 hook me up wit a deal ...ill pay with paypal and pay the shipping. some1 pm me. hell nah im not paying 60 for just a disc either

Last edited by ChevyBrah; 11-13-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 11-13-2011, 01:14 PM         #185
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WorldsStrangest doing all that science on the sh*t only to be so wrong.

Yall are putting to much thought into this...Once again its whatever machine......Honestly the cards we use now are either the vanilla visas or a prepaid visa that doesnt even require activation. We alternate between the 2.

Its a machine by machine basis, you just have to keep going until you find a machine that isnt blocked. They blocked 1 machine in my city....

Seen 30+ copies of Skyrim and over 40-50 copies of MW3 in the past few days.......
 11-13-2011, 01:24 PM         #186
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

Yall are putting to much thought into this...Once again its whatever machine......Honestly the cards we use now are either the vanilla visas or a prepaid visa that doesnt even require activation. We alternate between the 2.

Its a machine by machine basis, you just have to keep going until you find a machine that isnt blocked. They blocked 1 machine in my city....

Seen 30+ copies of Skyrim and over 40-50 copies of MW3 in the past few days.......
i got a kroger card right now is that the same kind you used in that pic you last posted i think on page 8
 11-13-2011, 02:11 PM         #187
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another thing if it ask for a zipcode does that mean its a no go
 6 years ago '06        #188
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 J-R said:
i got a kroger card right now is that the same kind you used in that pic you last posted i think on page 8
And is it working for u? Cuz Kroger is Ralph's out here and I'm willing to try one mioore time
 11-13-2011, 03:45 PM         #189
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
And is it working for u? Cuz Kroger is Ralph's out here and I'm willing to try one mioore time
it let me reserve online put couldnt authorize on pick up....tried just straight up it ask for a zipcode..put the zip of city i was in didnt work gonna try and my house latter today...and kroger is food 4 less myway
 11-13-2011, 03:58 PM         #190
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta try other redboxes...one close by me is locked...gonna try a new one that just opened
 11-13-2011, 06:59 PM         #191
GameChanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the store brand cards arent working, how about the prepaid cards from Currency Exchange? Could those work?
 6 years ago '08        #192
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
yo .... nyc peeps dm me... lets make a private group
 6 years ago '07        #193
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 Phicmagic said:

this n*gga got a empire going

I don't know if you tried this but i returned the games(I'm experimenting sh*t) and now it says I can get two games at a time so I'm wondering would I be able to get 4 out now :hmm: have you tried this or would this just save a trip
 11-14-2011, 12:58 AM         #194
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky_peso said:
this n*gga got a empire going

I don't know if you tried this but i returned the games(I'm experimenting sh*t) and now it says I can get two games at a time so I'm wondering would I be able to get 4 out now :hmm: have you tried this or would this just save a trip
Only time I ever returned a game was that Call of Juarez sh*t...Nobody would buy it lol
 11-14-2011, 02:50 AM         #195
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Only time I ever returned a game was that Call of Juarez sh*t...Nobody would buy it lol

Yo Phicmagic, I have some questions concerning some issues I ran into concerning this method, is it ok if I shoot you a PM? It has worked for me before, but now I'm having some issues.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 11-14-2011 at 02:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #196
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Phicmagic said:
I return that sht the same day I rented it since after playing it I knew no one would buy it...
 11-14-2011, 07:33 AM         #197
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phicmagic how getting that many copies of the games tho..
 11-14-2011, 03:46 PM         #198
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redbox got n*ggas SHOOK.

believe it.
 11-14-2011, 03:51 PM         #199
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

already told you that vanilla visa doesnt work for everybody bro. people have posted how many times we gotta tell you.

it worked for me before so its not like you can tell me what i dont know. hell all you gotta do is take a better pic of that card or just post the first 6 digits of the cards that work now and we'd kno exactly what to aim for and you can still keep your scam intact.

its different rules for different states. yall probably doin it on them old redbox that update with 56k and sh*t.

im goin out of state next time i do it.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-14-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #200
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 519 519
if you havent figured it out by now you probly wont ever... i got this sh*t still running strong for me ive gotten around 200 games within the last 2 weeks. even better i found out how to use one card and just having to refill it everytime to get more lol... n*ggas is sleeping son!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago