redbox/debit cards

most viewed right now
 275
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 210
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
687 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
NBA Lonzo Ball will only play for the Lakers
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
Trey Songs speaks on Nicki Minaj s3x rumor
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
115235 pageviews
439 comments


sdubb 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 76 76
redbox/debit cards
 

 
I wanted to know what kind of prepaid debit cards does it take

439 comments for "redbox/debit cards"

 6 years ago '06        #2
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
greendot which u can get from cvs,walgreens,kroger and walmart prepaid cards
 6 years ago '05        #3
sdubb 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 76 76
thanks
 6 years ago '05        #4
sdubb 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 76 76
can i use that card or do i have to wait on the card in the mail i just did a net spend but couldnt use the temp card i had to wait a week on the card with my name on it
 6 years ago '06        #5
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
reserve ur movies or games online n it will take the temporary
 07-07-2011, 12:02 AM         #6
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an sh*t to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this sh*t lol.


Youre welcome!
 6 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16275 16275
 Phicmagic said:
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an sh*t to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this sh*t lol.


Youre welcome!
you can get two games per card.
 07-07-2011, 12:33 AM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah you can.
 07-20-2011, 10:38 PM         #9
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what's good w/ this..

you get a greendot card w/ fake info and put money on it, then reserve s**t online from redbox.com and you can pick it up

that's it? You don't have to activate the greendot card?
 6 years ago '07        #10
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16275 16275
 pabloescobarjr said:
so what's good w/ this..

you get a greendot card w/ fake info and put money on it, then reserve s**t online from redbox.com and you can pick it up

that's it? You don't have to activate the greendot card?
 07-21-2011, 12:41 AM         #11
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
help a brother out i dont want to go buy all this s**t and then find out it doesnt work.
 6 years ago '06        #12
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
 pabloescobarjr said:
help a brother out i dont want to go buy all this s**t and then find out it doesnt work.
ok my n*gga step by step go to your local walmart cvs or walgreens or kroger get ur card put money on it about 20 dollars go to the crib or call and activate it in the car if u got mobile internet on your phone go to redbox.com on your phone while ur right outside by the redbox machine reserve what you want then on the redbox click pick up reservations and swipe your card theyll come out and while your there if u want a free dvd or make your 2nd game free the coupon code is DVDONME i think it was
 6 years ago '06        #13
hooligun 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$20,053 | Props total: 309 309
redbox has a weak a.ss selection for games.
 6 years ago '04        #14
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,529 | Props total: 24 24
 hooligun said:
redbox has a weak a.ss selection for games.
only downside of redbox right now, hope in the future they will get more better titles for them...

we will have to see during Q4 if they will have all games everyone is waiting for...
 6 years ago '04        #15
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 32 32
probably cause they know n*ggas is gonna r*pe the fact they got games sotheytryin it out first with regular games to see if they losin money. ya fu*kin yaselves up for the future lol
 07-21-2011, 08:05 PM         #16
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


this is why we can't have anything good in public (no hate)
 6 years ago '05        #17
WestbankThugBoy 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 1766 1766
 Phicmagic said:
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an sh*t to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this sh*t lol.


Youre welcome!
search button matters

but think imma do this.....hopefully it works
 5 years ago '08        #18
Tha Truth 561 
space
avatar space
space
$135 | Props total: 26 26
 WestbankThugBoy said:
search button matters

but think imma do this.....hopefully it works
Where y'all get that names and ss#
 5 years ago '06        #19
ChevyBrah 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 663 663
 Phicmagic said:
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an sh*t to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this sh*t lol.


Youre welcome!
sell me some games n*gga lol
 5 years ago '05        #20
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,565 | Props total: 130 130
 Gangstab329 said:
ok my n*gga step by step go to your local walmart cvs or walgreens or kroger get ur card put money on it about 20 dollars go to the crib or call and activate it in the car if u got mobile internet on your phone go to redbox.com on your phone while ur right outside by the redbox machine reserve what you want then on the redbox click pick up reservations and swipe your card theyll come out and while your there if u want a free dvd or make your 2nd game free the coupon code is DVDONME i think it was
You can't get caught doing this? I think imma give this sh*t a try.. you can get two games for each card?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside After dumping a clip on REMY, NICKI MINAJ drops new pics reminding her..
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside These Barber's/Salon's Are Gettin' Out Of Hand With This Shyt Now...
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Self Defense or no? Macon, GA shooting caught on camera; possibly over ..
352 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Thot 3:16 - And on the 8th day, the lord named it Yumday, & all was good
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
r.i.p. the legendary taco bell naked chicken calupa
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Swiss Beats VS Just Blaze Beat Battle Tonite Instagram Live
1031 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside You Have A Nice Ass...kulani
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Kawhi Is So Fuking Awkward:dead:
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy